BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:07:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Joking about what?  The fact that I don't really like Bush, his cabinet, or what he's done as president?  No.  I'm not joking.  I think he's doing a better job than Gore or Kerry would have, but the lesser of two evils is still evil.

As for the question about Tancredo's comments on illegal immegration, I wasn't joking about that either.  I don't know what he's said and what he hasn't.

Bush is far from "evil".
He is, however, far from perfect.

Thankfully, this fucking memorial to the terrosrists seems to be starting to implode.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:10:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
tinypic.com/dob3bb.gif

The top of the arch is pointed towards Mecca

durka...durka...mohammad ali...jihad

"If you don't believe me, I'll put a jihad on your ass right now"

Hey PeteCo - We'll trade you McCain for Tancredo (We'll make him a senator)

No fucking way

I know I'm not PeteCO but come on...Tancredo for McCain?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Careful supporting Tom, he has been blackballed by the Bush administration. GW has made it clear that he is putting distance between himself and Tom Tancredo.

Good.  I have no love for the Bush administration.  The fact that Bush wants to distance himself from Tancredo is another point in Tancredo's favor.

Just curious, has Tancredo made any suggestions about dealing with our illegal immigration problem?

Your joking right?

Joking about what?  The fact that I don't really like Bush, his cabinet, or what he's done as president?  No.  I'm not joking.  I think he's doing a better job than Gore or Kerry would have, but the lesser of two evils is still evil.

As for the question about Tancredo's comments on illegal immegration, I wasn't joking about that either.  I don't know what he's said and what he hasn't.

Sorry! I just meant about Tancredo.  This man is all over immigration. Gotta love him!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:39:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Group trip to cut it down???

Seriously.....this guy is full of shit!!!  This kind of crap makes me sick!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:40:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Careful supporting Tom, he has been blackballed by the Bush administration. GW has made it clear that he is putting distance between himself and Tom Tancredo.

Good.  I have no love for the Bush administration.  The fact that Bush wants to distance himself from Tancredo is another point in Tancredo's favor.

Just curious, has Tancredo made any suggestions about dealing with our illegal immigration problem?

Your joking right?

Sorry! I just meant about Tancredo.  This man is all over immigration. Gotta love him!

OK  

I did a quick google search, and he was the one that said the stuff I thought he said, but didn't remember who said it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top