User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:37:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm 13 (no troll smilies please, I seriously am) and we have a violence prevention thing we're doing. One of the questions was "Guns help keep you safe."... True or False? I was the only one in my class that chose true (), and then the teacher says "FALSE! People say, 'I have guns to protect myself' but then a little kid will get into them and shoot himself or bring them to school and kill people."

I felt like going up there and slapping her democrat butt back to Commiefornia.

Good on ya.
Now just don't be like Fox.

Hey, I'm not that bad, I'm a good role model.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:38:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can we trade FOX- in on the upgrade?

Diet Coke through the nose really hurts, you know.  

Dajini, FOX- is another 13 year old who posts here, but he comports himself in a different manner from you.

That's a lot nicer of a response than I expected.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:46:46 PM EDT
[#3]
dble tap
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#4]
My mom, aunt, uncle, and sister are all public school teachers and they don't have a say in what they teach.  I know that this doesn't mean that public teachers won't put their own agenda into the class but they don't have a choice what to teach when the stuff they want to teach isn't in the textbooks.  Like this year my mom was tickled to death that there was almost two pages in the kids history book dedicated to the Vietnam war.  Up from a paragraph in the last book.  It's not always the teachers fault about what the kids are learning, granted in this case I feel that the teacher is to blame.  Its the people that dictate what the teachers are allowed to teach.  And I'm not a dumb little kid putting in my imput, I'm a first term vet school student and I love bush and my black rifles.  

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Considerably different standard today
when I went to school in the 70s and 80s our teachers
taught us to evaluate the facts and decide what WE wanted to believe
they DID NOT at any time tell us which party they supported, or what agenda they preferred

they taught us about our Constitution, and other countries methods of rule
it seems like they used to teach HOW to think, NOW they teach WHAT to think

+1-I was taught the same way. They presented the facts and we made up our own minds.

+1

I know a few of my teachers back in the 70-80's were libs, but they taught their lessons and didn't teach their own political agenda.  The 90's were mostly the Clinton years and most teachers must have thought this was a good time to go down hill.

I would have to disagree with you on that one, it wasn't the teachers teaching in the 90s it was the teachers that were pumped out of the "Universities" in the 90s.  I'm kinda a youngin and most of my schooling was done in the 90s, and I don't remember any teaching spewing opinion in class.

But when my kid brother came home one day from kindergarten after the "equality training" that they had instituted in schools, it made my whole household livid...before that he didn't know that a kid with brown skin was anything but a kid with brown skin...  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:08:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
+1 and if you don't work and provide for your family (all your family) you're a disgrace who shouldn't share their family name.

Yep, it doesn't matter if you collect the garbage or fix hearts, you must contribute to the household.

Unfortunately, for some Asians (in South East Asia) that "contribution" includes pre-teen and teenage daughters being sold into the sex trade business by their parents. I won't dispute that Asian immigrants are hard workers and contribute much to American society. I just wanted to bring up the point that for every good trait of a group of people, there are also extremes that are unacceptable. There are many 3-year old Asian immigrant children who are near virtuoso's in the classical music world, but they didn't get that way by getting to be normal children.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I wanna see Fox and Dajini go head to head in the pit.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:25:19 PM EDT
[#8]
NAMEOF TEACHER AND SCHOOL???
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm 13 (no troll smilies please, I seriously am) and we have a violence prevention thing we're doing. One of the questions was "Guns help keep you safe."... True or False? I was the only one in my class that chose true (), and then the teacher says "FALSE! People say, 'I have guns to protect myself' but then a little kid will get into them and shoot himself or bring them to school and kill people."

I felt like going up there and slapping her democrat butt back to Commiefornia.

I like this kid

Stick around son, Your our kind of person
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Please provide the teachers name and the school in which she teachers...

A letter writing party is in order.
CH

I agree.  Whether or not this teacher's opinion is correct (it's not), the classroom is not the forum for this message.  As a matter of fact, it's a racist point of view.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:02:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, all this stuff happened yesterday. What is the score for today? What is the name of the school and the teacher? Did you put her in her place? Did your child hide in shame when you had dressed the teacher down?
COme on man, out with it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:20:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Well, all this stuff happened yesterday. What is the score for today? What is the name of the school and the teacher? Did you put her in her place? Did your child hide in shame when you had dressed the teacher down?

I bet he pussied out.......
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:58:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I asked my wife if she minded if I called his school tomorrow and spoke with the superintendent about how one of his teachers is teaching 12 year olds their personal racial agenda!!!!!

She said for me to go ahead

Hand over your man card!

just messin with you. There's nothing wrong with asking the boss first

This is my step son. Not my kid..He already has a daddy. I already raised my kids. I'm just helping mama out with him once in a while..
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I asked my wife if she minded if I called his school tomorrow and spoke with the superintendent about how one of his teachers is teaching 12 year olds their personal racial agenda!!!!!

She said for me to go ahead

Hand over your man card!

just messin with you. There's nothing wrong with asking the boss first

This is my step son. Not my kid..He already has a daddy. I already raised my kids. I'm just helping mama out with him once in a while..

So?? What happened???
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Don't call the teacher. Call the admin. Talking to the teacher will get you nothing. If Admin is contacted it is their job to perform an investigation into the problem. And this is something that does need to be addressed. If that doesn't work then contact your local newspaper. This should not be ignored.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:06:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Post the teachers name and the school's contact info
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:11:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I wanna see Fox and Dajini go head to head in the pit.

Let's see... OK Fox, you can have this magic cop killing armor piercing fully auto assault high velocity baby murdering metal detector bypassing evil black... 22LR! he

My own interpretation of this.

22LR = hese
K I'll go back to the corner now. I get my bread in eight hours! h.gif
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bet he pussied out.......

Hey now.. I followed the chain of command and called the principal. Mr Ali (I kid you not)

Anyway, he AGREED with me and said he would have a talk with the teacher. I did not call the teacher directly because my wife asked me not to implicate her child in any type of "rant" I might want to engage in. But, I will call the principal in a couple days and ask for a sitrep. I explained I didn't agree with the teacher spouting off his personal racist agenda to a class of 11 year olds. If he wants his 40 acres and a mule, he needs to go ask Abe Lincoln for it! I don't owe him squat!

Now, I'm not going to give you knuckleheads the name of the teacher because my wife doesn't want her son to be singled out in class. (At least not right now..)  I appreciate the support though.. You can ALWAYS count on ARFCOM!!! That poor teacher would be toast if I let the wolves here at ARFCOM out after him!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top