User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:31:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you don't like the way these tribal people are behaving why don't you stop running your pie holes and go do something about it? Our parents and grand parents allowed this situation to come about. Now it's time to correct it. This disaster pointed out a lot of problems in America that need fixing. In my opinion the welfare state is one of the worst of the problems.

Do you have an idea on how to fix it?

You mind if I take a shot?

There's alot of cleaning up that needs to be done, alot of construction as well.  How about the government setting up temporary housing (thinking thousands of tents, not homes) for anyone who wants to work.  Put them on a work crew, enforce a curfew.  Sandwiches for breakfast and lunch, and a decent hot dinner.  When all the easy work is done (moving debris, filling up trucks with garbage, filling potholes, etc) then they can go to training camp to learn a skill such as driving a bulldozer, or how to frame or roof a house.  After the required amount of time, they will be trained with a skill they can use after the cleanup is completed.  Sort of like the WPA of the 1940's.  There are plenty of jobs to do in this country.  Put them to work building prisons....

It would be a good gig for them.  Heck, make it well-paying; It would still be cheaper than these handouts.  But the gig is that if they "flunk out" they are completely out of luck.  Can't get back into the program.  Then we can phase out galddamned welfare.

But, hey, what do I know?

(edited for clarity)
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:58:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
In the same vane I heard an interview in which a man said $2000 wasn't enough that he had 8 kids to feed. WTF- how much do they eat? Maybe they need to go on a diet. Anyone should be able to feed their kids on $2000 a month and then some. The ingratitude and greed coming out of this is totally disgusting and I think it may in the long run cause a backlash against the welfare state mentality. I hope so.

::benny from total recall:: Man, I got 5 kids to feed......
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:25:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
nobody in LA is surprised by how these "evacuees" are acting....same way they did before the damn hurricane

+1   I think part of what he said was 'why don't they give us wtf they owe us'.  And they did get what they deserved...National Weather Service...'there is a Catagory 5 hurricane heading directly for N.O.'    gtf out!   What part didn't they understand?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:28:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd give him 20k in a heartbeat if h would take it and GO AWAY.

20K one time and no more welfare, no nothing.

That'll give the bastard what he deserves.

As long as he gave up his citizenship, and took a tramp steamer back to Africa.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:29:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Waiting for the inevitable VID clip

Unless someone happened to record it you will never see it again.  It is counter to the news media's aims to have that raw image of their friends dissected in too much depth.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:30:43 AM EDT
[#6]
We had some refugees evacuees displaced citizens in the Colliseum here in Jackson, MS. They are being provided with free housing for a 6 months in surrounding towns. These towns are 15 to 35 miles away from Jackson. All they could do is bitch about how far away they are "I dont wanna be 30 miles away" bla bla bla. ungratefull asshats they are.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:30:47 AM EDT
[#7]

"We didn't ask to get on that bus. Just give us what the fvck we deserve."

That's the LAST thing he should want, what he truely deserves.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:30:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
If you don't like the way these tribal people are behaving why don't you stop running your pie holes and go do something about it? Our parents and grand parents allowed this situation to come about. Now it's time to correct it. This disaster pointed out a lot of problems in America that need fixing. In my opinion the welfare state is one of the worst of the problems.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You mind if I take a shot?

There's alot of cleaning up that needs to be done, alot of construction as well. How about the government setting up temporary housing (thinking thousands of tents, not homes) for anyone who wants to work. Put them on a work crew, enforce a curfew. Sandwiches for breakfast and lunch, and a decent hot dinner. When all the easy work is done (moving debris, filling up trucks with garbage, filling potholes, etc) then they can go to training camp to learn a skill such as driving a bulldozer, or how to frame or roof a house. After the required amount of time, they will be trained with a skill they can use after the cleanup is completed. Sort of like the WPA of the 1940's. There are plenty of jobs to do in this country. Put them to work building prisons....

It would be a good gig for them. Heck, make it well-paying; It would still be cheaper than these handouts. But the gig is that if they "flunk out" they are completely out of luck. Can't get back into the program. Then we can phase out galddamned welfare.

But, hey, what do I know?

Fantastic idea, but we all know that the cleanup will be done by Mexican "guest workers."
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:31:06 AM EDT
[#9]
This is no surprise when I saw Nancy Pelosi on Sunday talking about the very same thing, giving away (MORE) free money to people who have not earned it.  She kept saying they were "entitled" to it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:35:33 AM EDT
[#10]

There's alot of cleaning up that needs to be done, alot of construction as well.  How about the government setting up temporary housing (thinking thousands of tents, not homes) for anyone who wants to work.  Put them on a work crew, enforce a curfew.  Sandwiches for breakfast and lunch, and a decent hot dinner.  When all the easy work is done (moving debris, filling up trucks with garbage, filling potholes, etc) then they can go to training camp to learn a skill such as driving a bulldozer, or how to frame or roof a house.  After the required amount of time, they will be trained with a skill they can use after the cleanup is completed.  Sort of like the WPA of the 1940's.  There are plenty of jobs to do in this country.  Put them to work building prisons....

It would be a good gig for them.  Heck, make it well-paying; It would still be cheaper than these handouts.  But the gig is that if they "flunk out" they are completely out of luck.  Can't get back into the program.  Then we can phase out galddamned welfare.

Does anyone really think the libs are going to allow their "social experiments" (voters) to actually have to work for their keep? I don't think so!

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:38:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Fine asshole, stay here and rot!  BTW, we are taking the kids, they shouldn't suffer because your such a worthless POS!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:39:27 AM EDT
[#12]
I didn't give a dime to these people, and I stand by my decision. They already get 1/2 my paycheck every other week. Not a dime more.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:03:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I didn't give a dime to these people, and I stand by my decision. They already get 1/2 my paycheck every other week. Not a dime more.

+1
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:28:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:29:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
That's OK. $20K ain't shit.

People have already been demanding the SAME handout as 9/11 victims.

Seems they don't see a difference between an act of terror committed by humans and an act of God which had plenty of advance warning. To them, it's just another entitlement.

Which leads me to wonder what did we pay them for. Sounded good at first then I thought about it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:37:16 AM EDT
[#16]
I was born.  Therefore, I deserve a check from the federal government for infinity dollars and fifty-eight cents.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:46:30 AM EDT
[#17]
I wrote a $100 personal check to an actual person I know who lost everything. Not a welfare tard mind you, a student at Tulane who had a good TA gig there that paid her tuition plus a decent wage.
She's in another University now, no posessions, no money and now no job.
Is she crying to the gubmint? Nope?
Is she in a tough spot? Yep.
Does she need help? Yep.
Has she quit? Nope.
Is she gonna come out of this OK? I'd bet on it.
Someone like here makes me want to open my wallet while those other scum make me want to scream.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:48:49 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I hope he ODs on crack.

Let's hope so!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:50:34 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2

I felt pretty bad for them when it first hit. Then after the looting, shootings, lawlessness and all the other crap that went on and to top it all off the 'gimme my mutha f!*@$in munies!' and 'wtf?! this here MRE aints even hot!' attitudes that we've been seeing, and that they had enough time to bug out and the gov has been warning people to store a little bit of stuff, even if its just a few jugs of water and now they want to slap the face that'f feeding them, housing them and giving out money that they are nowhere near 'entitled' to....

Not one dime and F&CK YOU!!! Eat cake!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:51:08 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I wish a reporter had the balls to ask them "what it is they deserved ... and  why"  then hand them the mic and let em answer....

No, the reporter probably prompted him on both what to say and how to say it.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:53:16 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mandatory birth control to start.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:20:43 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+3!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:42:41 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
nobody in LA is surprised by how these "evacuees" are acting....same way they did before the damn hurricane

It's everywhere. Chgo Trib yesterday: some 20 year old single mother of 3, bitching about the condition of her section 8 apartment.

The Feds should develop a birth-control  gas that they could "crop dust" over the inner cities.

CKMorley

PS. Give the bozo his 20K, if he agrees to a vasectomy and renounces any future "aid".
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:46:42 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

And hopefully some sane person slapped him in the head saying that what he deserved is to be drowned for not having enough brains to get out in the first place.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:52:23 AM EDT
[#25]
mofo...sheeet
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:00:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Give him 40k and a plane ticket to somewhere far away with a promise to never return.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:09:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Repatriation.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:14:52 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I'd give him 20k in a heartbeat if h would take it and GO AWAY.

20K one time and no more welfare, no nothing.

That'll give the bastard what he deserves.

That is the ticket.  $20,000 would put them over the poverty level and deny them any type of public assistance for anything for at least a year.  They'd of course spend it instantly on useless junk or drugs and be broke.  But their annual income should still keep them out of public assistance programs, and they'd know what it's like for at least several months to not have public money.  Maybe they'd actually start starving and realize they need to get jobs.

Of course this won't happen, and instead they will probably be getting more assistance than they regularly would receive after all of this is over.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:48:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:44:41 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Repatriation.

Reparations?
Or "repatriation" back into NO?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:31:01 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Repatriation.

Reparations?
Or "repatriation" back into NO?

Back to the motherland.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#32]
The news ought to broadcast more "man-on-the-street" interviews.

It makes for a real eye-opener.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#33]
He should wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up faster..........ungrateful asshole
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top