BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:20:23 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Here is the moral question that troubles me about the whole thing.  As long as the baby is still inside the mother, it is legal in many states to kill it, even if it is 1 hour before the baby is born.  AFTER the baby is born, say one hour later, it is illegal to kill him or her.  What is the real difference between case (1) one hour before birth and (2) one hour after birth.  It both cases the baby is a living, breathing, feeling being.  Why does the mother's whim (I don't want any more children) in case one make it OK to kill the baby, but in case two, illegal?  Does her wishes trump all rights belonging to the child?  Also, don't try the "its fetal tissue" until its born bit, there is no substantive difference between the baby one hour before and one hour after birth, it is purely a semantec exercise.

Good luck getting the pro-abortion crowd to concede those points...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:37:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I see your a fine person that take care of your offspring but let me paint you a picture that happens a hundred times everyday.

Originally Posted Welfare queen Crackhead Betty :
Last night I'm just sitting down smoke a rock when the doorbell rings.  It was a couple of granola sprout eating chicks with noserings collecting for Pro-Choice America.  They wanted support and money and blah blah blah.  I told 'em "Wait one minute."  I then yelled my daughter's name.  She's two and a half years old, but she was hiding in the closet because everytime I call her name that means she gonna get a whack upside the head so she's a afraid to see what mommy was up to. So I went and grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the door. I hoisted her into my arms, turned to them and said, " For a 20 bucks or a crack rock you can have her for an hour. " Then I told them
"You know, I used to believe in what you guys believe.  Freedom of choice and all that.  But this little girl wasn't part of any plan that I had.  I didnt make any decisions and now here she is. She ruined my life, I wish she was never born. Do you think I can give you any money, because I anit got none ?"

The one turned to the other, shook her head, and they both walked away without a word.  I wonder if they stopped at any other houses after that?  

This is the OTHER side of the coin. I cant stop it you cant stop it all we can do is hope the welfare system finds that abused kid and gets her help BEFORE she turns into her mother.
If lesson of the past teach us anything it is she will turn out like her mother unless she gets help. Anybody here work with crack head mothers cause I sure dont. Anybody here want to PAY for rehab for the crackhead mother. I sure dont.

Thats great YOU love your kid but dont fool yourself not everybody is like you.

Actually all you have to do is quit using your legs as a swinging door and you don't have to worry about it one way or the other. There is a cure for pregnancy, it's called morals. And all guys have to do is let the big head think instead of the small one doing it for you. And FWIW I and all the rest of the kids in our family are adopted so I am the other side of a non abortion. We are all very happy to be alive.

I agree completely in keeping the peepee in check. I am with you 100% but you cant demand morals from scumbags. You cant teach someone who doesnt want to learn. We wouldnt need a welfare system if someone could perform the magic you propose.

I lived in a low income housing project as a child and thats where I learned two undisputed facts .
1. If your an adult and your stupid or lazy your life may suck. You may feel helpless and powerless, that can make you very angry. If your lazy angry, helpless, powerless you tend to attack or abuse those close by and weaker then you. Guess who that is ? These people shouldnt have kids.
2. Abused kids are prone to become child abusers as adults.

I am glad you made it to a safe place. I'm sure you know you how lucky you are.
Thanks for take the time to post your side.[/quote/]

Actually if welfare disappeared as we know it life would end up better in the long run as it would FORCE people to intigrate back into society. I am in low income housing areas a lot. Almost every day in fact, they become cities unto themselves in a way, and not in a good way. Cradle to grave is not what welfare should be and it has become exactly that for many people. I see the same people 15 years later in the same welfare apt or house, sure they get by, but at what cost to society? And at what cost to themselves also? There is a reason why dems. PLAY at pandering to these people, it gives THEM power and KEEPS the unwashed masses in just enough food and shelter to get by.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be pro choice, when the law gives me the choice to beat them senseless in a dark alley, letting them be eaten by the rats after I disembowel them with a fork.

*Whew, that was extreme wasn't it?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess I would feel the same way.  I don't think I could ever let my pregnant gf/wife have an abortion.

Let?  Dude, you have no choice in the matter.  Sad but true.

+1.  WTF choice do you have in the matter, is the fetus growing in your uterus.  I don't think so.  

it's a baby.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:54:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Here is the moral question that troubles me about the whole thing.  As long as the baby is still inside the mother, it is legal in many states to kill it, even if it is 1 hour before the baby is born.....

Not even New York allows elective third-trimester abortions for other than medical necessity.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Lord help the baby killers if they come to my door looking for money. They will get the ass chewing of their life.

+1 ON THAT!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:05:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here is the moral question that troubles me about the whole thing.  As long as the baby is still inside the mother, it is legal in many states to kill it, even if it is 1 hour before the baby is born.....

Not even New York allows elective third-trimester abortions for other than medical necessity.

i'm not sure anyone allows third-trimester abortions.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Why should we care if the libtards want to execute future libtards.  Without aborition, the democrats would have won most major elections...millions of their voters have been exterminated legally.  opinionjournal calls is the RoeEffect.  Basically most children of liberals end up liberal and therefore many math problems later, Bush would have lost vs. Gore or Kerry and we would not control the house and senate.

Support freedom. Abort a liberal.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:45:05 PM EDT
[#9]
All those who are pro abortion should voluntarily and willing abort themselves to set a good example and when all who are "pro-choice" have done so then the abortion issue becomes moot by default.

Well done Beleg!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top