User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sounds like a lettuce wrap to me.  My wife orders something like that at Chilli's.

Is it me or the GD forum starting to sound like the mommy forums?

Except, you know, this was made by a South Korean and had a Korean name.... and wasn't even remotely close to something at Chili's. The ingredients were certainly uniquely Korean.

Bulgogi? I don't think that's the name, but they serve it with lettuce for wrapping at my local korean place.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:53:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I love the stuff & am trying to overload on the stuff during the next two weeks because I'll be in Iraq for a year & I don't think I can get it over there.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:04:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sounds like a lettuce wrap to me.  My wife orders something like that at Chilli's.

Is it me or the GD forum starting to sound like the mommy forums?

Except, you know, this was made by a South Korean and had a Korean name.... and wasn't even remotely close to something at Chili's. The ingredients were certainly uniquely Korean.

Bulgogi? I don't think that's the name, but they serve it with lettuce for wrapping at my local korean place.

Mmm might be, can't remember. I always get their names confused.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:12:51 PM EDT
[#4]

The Veit's at work will FUCK UP a microwave with that shit!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ever have Vietnamese pie? I have, and it was very good, it was about 5 feet tall and about 90 pounds.

did she ruv you rong time??
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Thai !

Tom Yam Kia
 Tom Kai Ghai(sp)

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:49:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top