Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:43:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never had anyone do anything like quite that................but he's just another PFC trying to look cool for his friends and family at home.  I'd rather work with someone like that who is modivated than some turd who dosen't give a shit!  But this Sgt would have some games for him to play.  Something like this is better handled at the NCO level.  Leave the DUI's and leagal stuff to the O's and SgtMaj's.  If you ask me, misdirected modivation is better than no modivation.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:47:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Proof-positive that there is such thing as an ASVAB waiver.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'm starting to think there is also Boot camp waivers.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm starting to think there is also Boot camp waivers.

Did they bring back the mythical "Stress Cards"?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The guy is trying to reach out.  I think he's really creepy.  Personally, I would hate to be bunked with Private Pyle.

groups.msn.com/larsstuff/lamphereartshow2003.msnw?Page=2

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:01:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Interrogative whiskey tango foxtrot, over?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:05:33 PM EDT
[#7]
this guy is nuts.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:13:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
More like Standing in a Gay Position Lars.

clever clever
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:45:51 AM EDT
[#10]
They should assign him to be a prison guard at Abu Ghraib or at Club Gitmo. I'm sure he'll think of creative ways to annoy the terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:58:56 AM EDT
[#11]
You guys are dicks!!!
Why do you jump on someone for making a little scarf for their AR? Talking about getting people in trouble and all that jazz. You guys must have been sailers or something.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:20:18 AM EDT
[#12]
and here's his other website

www.peace-through-victory.com/

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:20:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Not wise for a young jarhead to post on a public forum looking like a moron in semi-uniform on  a site with former Marines who know CMC personally.
His CO will be getting a call..

that's kinda mean......

Not as mean as sending the pics to his Master Gunnery Sgt, or his SgtMaj

Boredom makes people do goofy shit sometimes.....................cut the kid some slack
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:34:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Yeah....He's a real loser allright.  

You know joining the Corps, making it through Boot Camp and SOI and being an Infantry Marine and all... During wartime even.

If he really tries hard, he might someday be cool enough to laugh at other people who are actually doing something while he sits on his ass posting on the internet.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:38:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
With millions of people on the planet at any one time, there are bound to be a few defective units.  Gaze upon the mutant among us.

Some guy named Darwin used to be in charge of QA.  But he got fired years ago.

OMG...........................that is the quote of the century.

Added to my sig line.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:41:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:

You know joining the Corps, making it through Boot Camp and SOI and being an Infantry Marine and all... During wartime even.

If he really tries hard, he might someday be cool enough to laugh at other people who are actually doing something while he sits on his ass posting on the internet.

Service to our country notwithstanding, he's still a dork. An enlisted dork to be sure, but a dork nonetheless.

I recently met a guy who just got out of the Air Force. He insisted Bush was responsible for the murder of innocent civilians for oil. I shall call him "cockholster".
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:45:18 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I recently met a guy who just got out of the Air Force. He insisted Bush was responsible for the murder of innocent civilians for oil. I shall call him "cockholster".

Second out loud laugh of the day.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:52:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Yep.

He's a dork.

I had an intelligent and reasoned response planned but it's not worth the time to type out. Suffice it to say that if you need to make fun of some dork and suggest attempting to get this kid into some type of trouble (as some previous posters alluded to), then any reasoned response would be lost on you.

Just feel better about yourself when you come across the dorks of this world.

That's what it's all about isn't it?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:58:12 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
and here's his other website www.peace-through-victory.com/

He's got an AT4, and he's gonna shoot it at the moon. I still say send him out to interrogate terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:59:22 AM EDT
[#20]
OMG folks ya'll should all have a stand up routine. I've been sitting here laughing under my breath to tears at this thread, and Im in a training class right now with like 8 other people. I think they think Im nuts...

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:00:17 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's got an AT4, and he's gonna shoot it at the moon. I still say send him out to interrogate terrorists.

Its used and not reloadable. So its a tin can now. Or so I've been told. I don't know much about AT4's since they don't sell them in sportmans warehouse.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:08:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GDmit!  with all the laughing I think I got a tiny little hershey squirt on that comment

I'd better go check.

That reminds me of one of the two most profound things I heard in college. Guy in study hall jumps up out of his seat and runs out of the room. 5 minutes later he comes back and says, "I thought I had to poot, but I really had to scoot!"

The other one was 3 a.m. and we're studying for an accounting test. All the nearby food joints are closed and some dumbass say, "If we had some steak we could cook up some steak and eggs. If we had some eggs."
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:20:51 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless this is some kind of joke, this kid has Columbine part 2 written all over him.

Where does he live? Does the local LEO's know? Is he even old enough to own those rifles?

Scott
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:24:53 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
cs.wwc.edu/~johnza/images/iraq/004edit.jpg
we should call this guys CO too.....he's obviously acting un-professionally.....

yes, but he doesnt look nearly as gay in that picture compared to the other guy.

just because he looks stupid so we gotta call his CO and try and get him in trouble?

didn't we all get pissed at a AROC for something along those lines?

touche
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:29:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless this is some kind of joke, this kid has Columbine part 2 written all over him.

Where does he live? Does the local LEO's know? Is he even old enough to own those rifles?

Scott

Damn,

I hope my friends and family don't "see me" as this kind of knucklehead. Makes me want to sell all my gear.

Including my AT4

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:32:49 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
You guys are dicks!!!
Why do you jump on someone for making a little scarf for their AR? Talking about getting people in trouble and all that jazz. You guys must have been sailers or something.

Hey i resemble that comment!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:41:10 AM EDT
[#27]
delete
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:43:33 AM EDT
[#28]

"I am... In a world... Of sh*t..."
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:01:10 AM EDT
[#29]

You apparently missed the thread where he said a friend was going to give him a full-auto M16A1 for free, and then posted a picture of himself with his four Airsofts and tried to pass them off as real.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:02:13 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

That was my 1st thought.......
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:15:17 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
No one has mentioned his uber tactical tan belt either

So?  He's a frickin boot.  The Tan Belt is an issued item for completing the entry level of the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program.

You guys are too rough on this kid.  Although, I missed the stuff with the airsoft, etc., and the drawings are a little questionable.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:19:15 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Unless this is some kind of joke, this kid has Columbine part 2 written all over him. Where does he live? Does the local LEO's know? Is he even old enough to own those rifles?

That makes him perfect to sic on the terrorists! Send him to the front lines.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:24:36 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Scott

Bah! he's no more crazy than Taxman is.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Good for him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

You apparently missed the thread where he said a friend was going to give him a full-auto M16A1 for free, and then posted a picture of himself with his four Airsofts and tried to pass them off as real.

Yeah I know what you are talking about. Unless he is the luckiest man alive and gets 2 of them given to him. I think it was his uncle samual that had a few laying around and gave him one while he works for him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:00:06 PM EDT
[#36]

Oh well the Corps has changed many a boy into a man. All things with time.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#37]
wow....................
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Not wise for a young jarhead to post on a public forum looking like a moron in semi-uniform on  a site with former Marines who know CMC personally.

Dam, did you tell on all the kids in school too that didn't behave? Reguardless of how he looks how many others here have posts pics of themselves or friends not in complete uniform? I can think of a few threads with pics I have seen and no one went screaming I am going to call his CO.
Am I defending the guy? No. But to act like the teachers pet and want to rat out everyone. Or maybe snitch on just the ones you take a personal dislike for?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:16:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Nobodys gonna get him in trouble chill the fuck out. His previous stuff is funny as hell thats all, im not bashing him, and when i came across the new one with his "Ultimate Assault Weapon" i figured everyone else would get a kick out of seeing it. Ive never seen that Haji one he did with the Kerry shirt. That is damn funny.

ETA: Hahahahahah, i was looking at his website; the quote at the top is: "When it comes to peace, resort to violence"

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:29:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
myspace-231.vo.llnwd.net/00216/13/28/216148231_l.jpg

Oh God

That's more creepier than that BK King guy.

Yeah, but the BK King is real....this guy is fictional.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:23:31 PM EDT
[#42]
I should try and find the picture of that bull-pup 10/22 with the bayonet mount on it.  He figured out a way to mount an M9 bayonet to it, I thought that was wicked cool.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:56:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Enigma- if its anything like his scope mount, then the bayo was just zip tied on.

See folks, this is why I dont post any pics on the net which has my face in em.  You can look really cool, or you can look like a total jackass.  Unfortunately you dont get to find out which until after the fact..

Feel free to shit on him all you want. That doesn't really matter to me one way or the other.

But lets sum this situation up in a paragraph:   Hes an airsofter.  He draws pictures of men not wearing pants whos rifles shoot rainbows. From his other drawing it appears hes a member of the KISS army. And he poses like he belongs in a GAP/ Old Navy commercial.  

Didn't your mothers tell you not to make fun of gay retards?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:29:14 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dam, did you tell on all the kids in school too that didn't behave? Reguardless of how he looks how many others here have posts pics of themselves or friends not in complete uniform? I can think of a few threads with pics I have seen and no one went screaming I am going to call his CO.
Am I defending the guy? No. But to act like the teachers pet and want to rat out everyone. Or maybe snitch on just the ones you take a personal dislike for?

Actually, we in the military consider "snitching" to be part of good order and discipline. I would suggest that a PFC telling on another PFC may be considered "snitching" depending on the circumstances, but not always. (Telling the Gunny that Bob was really hung over when he went to sick call for a "cold" and missed morning PT would be considered "snitching", but telling the Gunny that Bob is drunk on guard duty or high while loading ordanance on an F/A-18 would not.)
You tracking?
An officer or NCO squaring away a junior enlisted that is being an asshat and embarassment in public is not "snitching" its called discipline and it's something expected of officers and senior NCO's. It is our job to keep the junior enlisted out of trouble (as best we can) and keep them from embarassing themselves or the service. In uniform, one is a representative of the service, and it is our obligation to ensure that our young sailors and Marines uphold the the highest standards.
It is very common for officers and senior NCO's when confronted with young servicemen acting like idiots in public to enforce discipline using a variety of methods.
1. Confront and correct: "Son, you're being an idiot...stop it!"
2. Suspend liberty..."Son, you're being an idiot. Go back to your barracks/ship until you can behave yourself."
3. Do nothing at the time, but the next day call in the senior NCO....."Gunny, your boy was being an asshat in town yesterday. Square him away." (Belive me, Gunnies do not take kindly to asshats.)
4. If you know his C.O., give him a ring/casually mention at the O-Club...."Bob, your boys were acting like idiots in town yesterday....just thought you'd like to know." (Whereupon Bob would do #3.)
Your whole silliness of "snitching" and, what was the invective you used?  "Teacher's pet?" Indicate you've never been a leader of men. Please don't throw aspersions unless you know what your are talking about.
I'm a maverick myself...started out as a USMC 0311 almost 20 years ago. When I was a young PFC I had the opportunity to be "squared away" by a Gunny on more than one occasion......and I'm glad he did.....helped me grow the f&%k up.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:32:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, we in the military consider "snitching" to be part of good order and discipline. I would suggest that a PFC telling on another PFC may be considered "snitching" depending on the circumstances, but not always. (Telling the Gunny that Bob was really hung over when he went to sick call for a "cold" and missed morning PT would be considered "snitching", but telling the Gunny that Bob is drunk on guard duty or high while loading ordanace on an F/A-18 would not.)
You tracking?
An officer or NCO squaring away a junior enlisted that is being an asshat and embarassment in public is not "snitching" its called discipline and it's something expected of officers and senior NCO's. It is our job to keep the junior enlisted out of trouble (as best we can) and keep them from embarassing themselves or the service. In uniform, one is a representative of the service, and it is our obligation to ensure that our young sailors and Marines uphold the the highest standards.
It is very common for officers and senior NCO's when confronted with young servicemen acting like idiots in public to enforce discipline using a variety of methods.
2. Suspend liberty..."Son, you're being an idiot. Go back to your barracks/ship until you can behave yourself."
3. Do nothing at the time, but the next day call in the senior NCO....."Gunny, your boy was being an asshat in town yesterday. Square him away." (Belive me, Gunnies do not take kindly to asshats.)
4. If you know his C.O., give him a ring/casually mention at the O-Club...."Bob, your boys were acting like idiots in town yesterday....just thought you'd like to know." (Whereupon Bob would do #3.)
Your whole silliness of "snitching" and, what was the invective you used?  "Teacher's pet?" Indicate you've never been a leader of men. Please don't throw aspersions unless you know what your are talking about.
I'm a maverick myself...started out as a USMC 0311 almost 20 years ago. When I was a young PFC I had the opportunity to be "squared away" by a Gunny on more than one occasion......and I'm glad he did.....helped me grow the f&%k up.

+eleventybillion
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:45:06 AM EDT
[#46]
You gotta admit - some poor misguided terrorist would probably shit theirself if they saw that crazy looking sumbitch coming at them!  That "smile" is definately creepy!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:49:16 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, we in the military consider "snitching" to be part of good order and discipline. I would suggest that a PFC telling on another PFC may be considered "snitching" depending on the circumstances, but not always. (Telling the Gunny that Bob was really hung over when he went to sick call for a "cold" and missed morning PT would be considered "snitching", but telling the Gunny that Bob is drunk on guard duty or high while loading ordanance on an F/A-18 would not.)
You tracking?

Part of an Officers job, both commissioned and non-commissioned is to maintain good order and discipline, some people don't get that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:11:19 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You tracking?

Part of an Officers job, both commissioned and non-commissioned is to maintain good order and discipline, some people don't get that.

Sadly, some O's and NCO's don't get that either!

Semper Fi.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:32:34 AM EDT
[#49]
I hope those drawings are just for show.  THAT shit was a little too creepy.  In fact, i was amused until i saw them.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:24:31 AM EDT
[#50]
+1
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top