BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:10:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Jackson is an idiot.

But those people are not going back. They will be absorbed in other communities.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:18:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Hm...I don't see Mr Jackson taking anybody in.....................................

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:20:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Doesn't matter WHATS happening. People like JJ, Al Sharpton, etc... rely on raice-baiting, and directing orginized racial anger to build their power base/raise money/lobby/prestige soon and so on.

If we HAD set up tent cities for refugees (the people seeking refuge) They would have cried thet we were craeting ghettos and why hadn't the other American cities volunteered to take them in, and that this is unacceptable living conditions; they are forced to live in trailers/tenst because they are black and Bush hatesd black people etc...

My .02

Speed
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:24:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't even begin to express what a fucking retard Jesse Jackson is. That stupid son of a bitch never ceases to amaze me with the level of ignorance he can achieve. Wow. Could somebody please just make him go away? Please?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:39:34 AM EDT
[#5]
"Da Reverend" Jesse Jackson does not want poor black folk who vote Democrap to be exposed to White, Asian, Black, Hispanic, etc... Republicans who have their act together. If those poor black folk figure out that, "these guys can afford to take of themselves and help us at the same time... we must be doing someting wrong", then Jesse might not be able to afford child support.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:41:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:11:43 AM EDT
[#7]
The news reported this morning that Jesse Jackson says that global warming is to blame for Katrina.  Now he is a scientist, also.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:17:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Ah yes...

They are not "refugees" they are "Displaced Hip Urbanites™"

ETA:  Tom Petty says you don't HAVE to live like a refugee...
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:28:40 AM EDT
[#9]
My local paper are calling the refugees "Katrinia victims".
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:29:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Jackson is an idiot.

But those people are not going back. They will be absorbed in other communities.

Dont you mean "Acculturated"?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top