User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:00:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Platoon Leaders Class, a way to earn a commission in the Marine Corps. I can't officially apply to PLC until I get my first semester grades, so the recruiting office is having me get everything done ahead of time so my application can be shipped out as soon as the second semester rolls around.

Well good luck man.

-Storm

Thanks, same to you. Can't wait
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:01:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I never was a big POD fan but every time I see an Abrams on the move I get their song in my head, "Here come da boom, here come da boom, ready or not..."
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:02:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget your blue (or green) cooler.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:49:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Now I think of it, I know one chap who was sent to the Q (quartermaster sergeant) to get a long weight.

NTM
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:59:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I never was a big POD fan but every time I see an Abrams on the move I get their song in my head, "Here come da boom, here come da boom, ready or not..."

www.fprado.com/armorsite/Abrams_Files/M1A2-Long-01.mpg

Can you add that song to this video clip?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:24:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is there some onboard system to clear the barrel of a tank before firing?  Debris is bound to get in there and I was wondering if it could cause a barrel failure it say a pile of dust, small arms projectiles, building debris got in there.

Nope, just a big ass bore brush and some CLP and sweat. Then just put on the rubber muzzle protector.

home.stx.rr.com/hdbint2/apfsds.jpg
home.stx.rr.com/hdbint2/bb5.jpg

Great pic!!! Though I "fixed it"

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:28:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:51:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Some upgrades to let tank crews shoot those pesky terrorists without popping their heads outside the M1 Abrams!

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:11:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.fprado.com/armorsite/Abrams_Files/M1A2-Long-01.mpg

Can you add that song to this video clip?

Damn I wish....my computer, like everything else I own is not with me, and my friends comp doesn't have  crap for doing any kind of editing

Someone PM me a link to the video if someone else decides to edit it....I'd love to watch it when I get back

-Storm
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top