Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:41:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Send him back to the "mother land " too.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:12:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
New Orleans needs a Rudy Guliani.

No kidding

I really didn't appreciate what he did for NY.  I guess I thought that most people would do their jobs and know what needed to be done.  He (Rudy) apparently was the glue that made it all stick.

I have a whole new respect for Rudy.

I know, it's a shame that it took another disaster for one person to shine over another in leadership ability to reinforce this to me.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:13:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It was your city big boy (Nagin or Naquin?); take charge of it.  Lead from the front.

+1

It is amazing that in light of a disaster of this size, the people who need to respond to their states time of need fail.  When you see the mayor and the Govenor slandering the President.  That is unsat.   They are in charge of their respective cities and state.  Destructive weather is nothing new to that region and that is why they are the elected officals.  They are supposed to take care of their people.  

Here is how Mayor Max would of thought this through.

1.  Activate the National Guard and establish a COC or Command and Control center.
2.  Issue orders to all of the mayors, chief of police of all towns and establish food sites, emergency medical treatment and also how to keep law and order.
3.  Contact surrounding states and ask for them to have assistance on standby.  IE National Guard, food, water, busses etc...
4.  Contact the Federal Govt and ask for financial and manpower assistance.
5.  Use the media as a tool to issue orders and to get accountability.

Thats just for starter.

Max

I'd vote for you Max!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw this ad in the employment section of todays Washington Post -- could the mayor be right?

WANTED:  Must love to travel.  Must be willing to be in flooded areas until the assignment
is done.  We need some one with special skills to handle a special problem.  Pay is good
but the environment is hazardous.  Target will be easy to identify because he has developed
the habit of yelling and cursing at brick walls when alone.  He also talks to people who aren't
there, and has even managed to mispell SPOKEN words.  Use "extreme prejudice measures
just get the job done.  He's a pain in the ass.  

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It was your city big boy (Nagin or Naquin?); take charge of it.  Lead from the front.

+1

It is amazing that in light of a disaster of this size, the people who need to respond to their states time of need fail.  When you see the mayor and the Govenor slandering the President.  That is unsat.   They are in charge of their respective cities and state.  Destructive weather is nothing new to that region and that is why they are the elected officals.  They are supposed to take care of their people.  

Here is how Mayor Max would of thought this through.

1.  Activate the National Guard and establish a COC or Command and Control center.
2.  Issue orders to all of the mayors, chief of police of all towns and establish food sites, emergency medical treatment and also how to keep law and order.
3.  Contact surrounding states and ask for them to have assistance on standby.  IE National Guard, food, water, busses etc...
4.  Contact the Federal Govt and ask for financial and manpower assistance.
5.  Use the media as a tool to issue orders and to get accountability.

Thats just for starter.

Max

Excellent.

Your using logic.

Which means you're not qualified to be a politician!

Wait a minute....

Politicians don't use logic these days. They use polls...

Seeing all those polls being down in New Orleans, it doesn't look good for Mayor Nagin.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:02:38 AM EDT
[#6]
This thread needs some pics...

Heres Mayor ( Impotent) Nagin

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top