Quoted:

Quoted:

... I was listening to air america on the way back from mailing in my CCW form

Main Entry: di·chot·o·my
Pronunciation: dI-'kä-t&-mE also d&-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -mies
Etymology: Greek dichotomia, from dichotomos

1 : a division or the process of dividing into two especially mutually exclusive or contradictory groups or entities
2 : the phase of the moon or an inferior planet in which half its disk appears illuminated

Example:
"... I was listening to air america on the way back from mailing in my CCW form"

Sounds unlikely I'll admit but it's true. I listen to KFYI and air america, same as I cruise DU promoting RKBA. I'm an informed independant voter who's sick of drinking the republican koolaid. I feel the republicans are making some big fucking mistakes, e.g illegal immigration, border security, out of control federal spending, destruction of the middle class  etc etc.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:31:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1 : a division or the process of dividing into two especially mutually exclusive or contradictory groups or entities
2 : the phase of the moon or an inferior planet in which half its disk appears illuminated

Example:
"... I was listening to air america on the way back from mailing in my CCW form"

Sounds unlikely I'll admit but it's true. I listen to KFYI and air america, same as I cruise DU promoting RKBA. I'm an informed independant (sic) voter who's sick of drinking the republican koolaid. I feel the republicans are making some big fucking mistakes, e.g illegal immigration, border security, out of control federal spending, destruction of the middle class  etc etc.

... It's all good man, just struck me as funny - that's all

... On a related note, in recent history, the Democrats have proven to do more to promote illegal immigration and their welfare with your taxes, cut funding for border security, spend more federal money than Republicans and attempted to ruin the middle class by taxing the shit out of them

... I agree with one thing, I wish there were a viable Independent party to keep the other two in check

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:41:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Example:

Sounds unlikely I'll admit but it's true. I listen to KFYI and air america, same as I cruise DU promoting RKBA. I'm an informed independant (sic) voter who's sick of drinking the republican koolaid. I feel the republicans are making some big fucking mistakes, e.g illegal immigration, border security, out of control federal spending, destruction of the middle class  etc etc.

... It's all good man, just struck me as funny - that's all

... On a related note, in recent history, the Democrats have proven to do more to promote illegal immigration and their welfare with your taxes, cut funding for border security, spend more federal money than Republicans and attempted to ruin the middle class by taxing the shit out of them

... I agree with one thing, I wish there were a viable Independent party to keep the other two in check

Agreed the dems are no better, I singled out the republicans for criticism because the dems are no longer a viable party IMHO. Voting for Bush was a gimme, because kerry so was utterly fucking worthless. Had the choice "none of the above" been available then I would have picked it. All I'm looking for is someone that has read and believes in the constitution.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:19:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Where's Billary Klinton she hasnt said squat that I've heard . I never thought I'd admire her . She's smart though she'll consder all angles B4 she yapps

Edit for the same reson I caant spel
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:23:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe Detroit will elect him.    
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top