Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
His back pocket gives him bucket + 1 capacity!

ETA IBTL

One in the pipe?  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Looting beer - hey, no running clean drinking water right?  

HELL YES, I'd loot the beer too.  He has expensive tastes too.  good for him, it is not more risky to loot milwalkees best as it is Heiniken.

I AM defending him, yes stealing BEER.  BIG FUCKING DEAL, SO WHAT?  Hope he finds a loaf a bread too.

NO, if he's breaking into houses and stealing jewels, raping the women or hurting people, well then He should meet some hot lead.

BEER -  Fuck em.  Drink it and enjoy you poor bastard.  In fact get so drunk you and your buddies are not a threat to the rest of humanity.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
His back pocket gives him bucket + 1 capacity!

ETA IBTL

Pre-ban bucket w/ pocket attachment.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The bare beer necessities:

us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20050831/capt.ladm11208312231.hurricane_katrina_ladm112.jpg?x=380&y=274&sig=dErDnvh2d1zywJvkbM9PzA--

And these poor guys HAD to go out in order to help the 8-9 kids at home get something to drink
Man some on this site sound like whinny libs.  It is what it is.  
People stealing crap. Period.  No use in trying to defend it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:01:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's all about the beer

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
This doesn't violate any rules so far, but if my understanding of the situation there is correct, that may be the only thing he has to drink that doesn't raw sewage mixed with rotting corpse residue in it.  Before you make too much fun of him, think about what's going on down there.  Additionally, who said he looted it?  Maybe he left his home with the only salvageable thing he had.  <sigh>

I really don't like the photoshop thing--"rank b.o."?  I'd say be glad you're not there.  

\

Yeah that I'm sure all the water and Gatorade was gone, so he thought, "Well hell, there's water in BEER!"  

Here, I'll fix it:

e53.org/tmp/bi5ob6.jpg

Its Al Jolsen back from the dead!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Looting beer - hey, no running clean drinking water right?  

HELL YES, I'd loot the beer too.  He has expensive tastes too.  good for him, it is not more risky to loot milwalkees best as it is Heiniken.

I AM defending him, yes stealing BEER.  BIG FUCKING DEAL, SO WHAT?  Hope he finds a loaf a bread too.

NO, if he's breaking into houses and stealing jewels, raping the women or hurting people, well then He should meet some hot lead.

BEER -  Fuck em.  Drink it and enjoy you poor bastard.  In fact get so drunk you and your buddies are not a threat to the rest of humanity.

and what about the engagement ring on his finger?

still big freakin deal?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Ya, you frigging moron, like that is generally the pattern: People get drunk, then don't do anything violent or stupid.

Goddamn, you must have been dropped as a child. A lot.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:15:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Guys, before you pass judgement on a single person think about where he is. I looked as pictures from other states surrounding MS and LA showing a local grocery store with the water isle shelves empty and they where not even hit with the flooding. Thie guy may have been the last in the store to loot and get last of the pickings, you really never know. More then likely hes just a drunk but there could be other options........ It does appear that there is soda under that beer , look at the left top corner of his tote.

I think beer/cigs was one of the first things gone,at least in the pics I seen.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I really can't drink beer unless it is really cold.

Is that water cool enough?

Now wiskey, is another story.

GM
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
...well then He should meet some hot lead...

Oh, and for the record nobody talks like that anymore.  It's so "Dick Tracy".  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#13]
This photo would make one heck of a great "Best Caption" contest.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ya, you frigging moron, that is generally the pattern: People get drunk, then don't do anything violent or stupid.

Goddamn, you must have been dropped as a child. A lot.

... by drunken parents, no doubt.

j/k
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Man some on this site sound like whinny libs.  It is what it is.  People stealing crap. Period.  No use in trying to defend it.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:26:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:05:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/SD6clx/shortbus/ghetto2.jpg

fwiw, it's not N.O.

that pic's old.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Guys, before you pass judgement on a single person think about where he is. I looked as pictures from other states surrounding MS and LA showing a local grocery store with the water isle shelves empty and they where not even hit with the flooding. Thie guy may have been the last in the store to loot and get last of the pickings, you really never know. More then likely hes just a drunk but there could be other options........ It does appear that there is soda under that beer , look at the left top corner of his tote.

I'll be damned, he's got a Pepsi, just one Pepsi.  [

Thats not a Pepsi, its an Icehouse in the can.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/SD6clx/shortbus/ghetto2.jpg

fwiw, it's not N.O.

that pic's old.

Right, should have maybe edited that in.  The standing street signs and fairly clean area should give that away too.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#24]

If I was on the jury and that was all he had taken during this event, he'd walk in a New York second.

If he worked that hard walking through that shit for a beer, the man deserves it.

wganz

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#26]
After a couple of days with no water in that hell hole, he deserves a beer.

Hell, i'd drink it too if i was that thirsty.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It was nice knowing you

Why?  Anything untrue about that?  Of all the things to loot, something that will
make you dehydrated in a place with no water and less comprehending of your surroundings
in a place where violence is rampant.

Yeah, I'd say that is the poster child for stupid looters.

Ex-fuckin-actly.  A picture says a thousand words.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:58:35 PM EDT
[#28]
He's drinkin Heineken?  What, was all the OE40's and colt 45 taken????
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Heineken.  It's not just for looters anymore.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:01:24 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Holy Crap!

This guy is a movie star!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:23:21 PM EDT
[#31]
On second look I think that is a trash can not a bucket...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:31:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:40:06 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I like the Mountain Dew in his back pocket.

That ain't no Mountain Dew.  That's just one of the beer bottles, neck down.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:35:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Hilarious thread.

Really.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:38:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:48:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:53:14 AM EDT
[#37]
On a similar note, I read one news article that said an Australian in the Superdome had started rounding up all the foreigners and getting their names and info and such to get that to their respective governments.  He told the reporter to get the info out and to ask the Australian government to please send beer.  Typical Aussie (I work with several.)  

In all fairness, this guy could have been trying to get anything he could to drink.  But as someone else here said, he picked something that would dehydrate him more.  Just not too bright.  If he's down there very long he'll prove Darwin's theory of natural selection.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:37:54 AM EDT
[#38]

In a sad kinda way, this is the funniest thread I have seen all week.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:40:43 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
A real Heineken commercial. A new marketing strategy just fell into their lap.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:51:17 AM EDT
[#40]
How do you know he's looting?  Perhaps he's opened a concession stand and selling his own beer to the needy public?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:54:16 AM EDT
[#41]
I hope you guys are having a good time making fun of this guy from your air conditioned houses and are free from want.  I hope you are never in a situation like this because you reap what you sow.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:57:18 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
At last he picked a good beer.

Love ya like a brother, but your taste in beer is highly questionable. Head on out to Denver at the end of this month for the Great American Beer Festival, and we will show what beer is all about.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:57:27 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I hope you guys are having a good time making fun of this guy from your air conditioned houses and are free from want.  I hope you are never in a situation like this because you reap what you sow.

Yeah, you guys!  How would you like it if you ran out of Heineken during a natural disaster???  

Give this guy a break.  He's just trying to feed his family.

...with Heineken.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:01:48 AM EDT
[#44]
The biggest crime is that the beer is warm.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:03:09 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

In all fairness, this guy could have been trying to get anything he could to drink.  But as someone else here said, he picked something that would dehydrate him more.  Just not too bright.  If he's down there very long he'll prove Darwin's theory of natural selection.  

I actually concur...there is a SLIM chance the guy was looking for something to drink, and all that was left was beer. I'd be a lot quicker to damn if there was a tv or computer on top, or some bling or CD's, but it is just drink.

But more than likely he just figured "Hey man, free beers".

As far as dehydrating him more...hey if that is truly the only choice you have other than sea/sewer/human remains soup....I'd drink the beer....

He really does look like a Urukai though, the resemblence is uncanny....
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:04:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Wait until all these booze looters find out why its a bad idea to drink the sauce when you got no water.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:06:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Maybe they're his and he's cooling them off
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:14:31 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I have been in a situation like that and we not only made fun of those who acted like ignorant barbarians, we also walled them off out of our communities and did not pity them one bit. I am not saying it was right to make fun of them but in a difficult situation, somethimes you had to find humor no matter what. Kind of like gallows humor.

Now if that were a father with food and clothing, I bet no one would be giving him grief. The guy deserves the riddicule he is getting.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:19:31 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
He's drinkin Heineken?  What, was all the OE40's and colt 45 taken????

" Heineken?" !!!!

What would Frank Booth have to say about that?

(Link not safe for work)

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:24:07 AM EDT
[#50]
He's probably looking for a trade of one Colt '40.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top