Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:42:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Some dumb asses here keep claiming a lot of the looters are white, so as long as a white looter gets offed everything should be just fine.

I have not seen ANY white looters.

thats cuz they  have been killed already  

I say we get a few vans with some of our SHTF gear and go down there and restore some order vigilante style.  Anybody got a van?

It ain't the A-Team van, but it'll do.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Some dumb asses here keep claiming a lot of the looters are white, so as long as a white looter gets offed everything should be just fine.

I say we get a few vans with some of our SHTF gear and go down there and restore some order vigilante style.  Anybody got a van?

I got one. Ford E-350 15 passenger. Just sittin here collecting dust. Runs good.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:43:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Need to stop their welfare checks if they keep this up. That will stop them
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:43:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Feeding the family:  

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#5]
If those reports are accurate I would hope the citizens and po po's would pack up and let the MF burn if thats what the savages want. Let it go. F em!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:46:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If this is true, all I can say is WOW, maybe we need to ship weapons and ammo along with other supplies.

BUT, I find it hard to believe if there were actually 4 LEOs killed, it would be all over the news...

If I'm wrong, about that, I'll apologize, but I need to see some hard news to believe it...

(the 4 dead LEOs part, not the breakdown of society part)

Yeah, he's probably lying.

I didn't say he was....I just would like to see some confirmation...I can't believe the news wouldn't be all over this.....I don't disbelieve it, given whats going on...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got one. Ford E-350 15 passenger. Just sittin here collecting dust. Runs good.

Up for an adventure?
Get yourself a leave of absence and meet me somewhere; we'll go dish out some justice.  Remember the UT sniper back in '66?  Same drill, only more, less-skilled targets!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:51:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
If this is true, all I can say is WOW, maybe we need to ship weapons and ammo along with other supplies.

BUT, I find it hard to believe if there were actually 4 LEOs killed, it would be all over the news...

If I'm wrong, about that, I'll apologize, but I need to see some hard news to believe it...

(the 4 dead LEOs part, not the breakdown of society part)

Yeah, he's probably lying.

I didn't say he was....I just would like to see some confirmation...I can't believe the news wouldn't be all over this.....I don't disbelieve it, given whats going on...

Dude, get with the program. The media, by and large, knows jack shit.

Recent examples? Iraq.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:53:32 PM EDT
[#12]
No info on the news about any cops killed in NO...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:53:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Holy shit!  That is incredible...

Truly, it IS time to take action, with extreme prejudice.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:57:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Dude, get with the program. The media, by and large, knows jack shit.

Recent examples? Iraq.

Again, you get no arguments here, but you gotta believe the media slimebags would be all over a story like this...if for nothing else to help their anti-gun agenda....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#16]
We'll have to wall off a section of the city and let them rule it as they see fit--see "Escape from New Orleans" movie in the making. Is Kurt Russel available?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:16:36 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'm not disputing your claim.

But keep in mind that there have been many, many reports of savagery, sniping, hospital attacks that turned out to be false. Several have been associated with Charity Hosp. in which SWAT/SF teams were sent there multiple times and didn't find any problems. Likewise, there has been plenty of stuff that hasn't been reported in the media.

You are correct, there is no looting, sniping, raping, or murdering going on in NO.  It's all the media making it up.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#18]
For all those who defend the unnecessary looting...:

These are the ones who need to be shot....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:14:12 PM EDT
[#19]
wheres napalm when ya need it?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:17:00 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So very true.  I just posted in the "FOR SHAME!!!" thread a few minutes ago, but it was trashed before I could hit submit.  

I lived through Hurricane Andrew in Miami and the 4 storms in 45 days last year.  Many people (millions) in Miami and central Florida went without power, food or water for a few days if not weeks in each.  I don't recall the residents of Miami, many of whom are very poor too, rioting, raping, looting, shooting police and rescue workers, robbing and stealing weapons and acting like thugs and savages.

Unfortunately in NO, the actions of a few are deystroying the hopes of help for the many.  These people, regardless of race or color are acting like the gangsters and warlords of Mogadishu (sp).  And the elderly, the sick, the poor and the helpless citizens of NO are the ones paying for it.  

I live in Cent. Florida. There was nothing but neighbors helping each other here

Yep.  I live in the same area.  When my MIL's house was destroyed, the people in her neighborhood were doing nothing but helping each other.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:17:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Feeding the family:

us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20050830/capt.ladm10908301723.hurricane_katrina_ladm109.jpg?x=218&y=345&sig=G7m12guybCetRDu2piT5NA--

Does anyone else think that guy looks like an Uruk Hai?

www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/lotr_fellowship/16.jpg

Just don't mention the sloped forehead and small fore brain, or you'll be branded a racist.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top