User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:46:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:20:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Man, I must have a bunch of that Hydrocodone crap around the house. I can't take it but get it filled when prescribed anyway...it makes me woozy but I always fear not to have it just in case.

Doc here bills insurance at 115.00 but if you walk in with no insurance, its $47...and they will likely give you some free samples..but those HC pills are doubtful...had to get it prescribed last time.

By the way, what state are you in? you may have different options depending on where you are.  I don't recognize TKM as a place name. Is that a foreign one?

Essayons
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Man, I must have a bunch of that Hydrocodone crap around the house. I can't take it but get it filled when prescribed anyway...it makes me woozy but I always fear not to have it just in case.

Doc here bills insurance at 115.00 but if you walk in with no insurance, its $47...and they will likely give you some free samples..but those HC pills are doubtful...had to get it prescribed last time.

By the way, what state are you in? you may have different options depending on where you are.  I don't recognize TKM as a place name. Is that a foreign one?

Essayons

We are in the state that can not be named

Well we called in a refill on the perscription that was from the first of may.  Doc said ok to it, so it was refilled today. she is sleeping peacefully now.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top