Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:15:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, at least the Frenchies made an ATTEMPT to close their border, unlike the neo-cons running our country today.....        

I love it!  Duncan is defending the fucking MAGINOT LINE!  Doesn't the sand tickle your neck-feathers, ostrich boy?

As if you, and dozens of others here WOULDN'T support a wall along our border with mexico.  

Actually, if you'd paid the SLIGHTEST bit of attention to any post I've made on the subject, you'd see I WOULDN'T support that.  But I wouldn't expect you to let facts get in your way.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't see any vitriolic anti-American garbage over here.  

Haven't read your own posts lately?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:36:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, at least the Frenchies made an ATTEMPT to close their border, unlike the neo-cons running our country today.....        

I love it!  Duncan is defending the fucking MAGINOT LINE!  Doesn't the sand tickle your neck-feathers, ostrich boy?

As if you, and dozens of others here WOULDN'T support a wall along our border with mexico.  

Actually, if you'd paid the SLIGHTEST bit of attention to any post I've made on the subject, you'd see I WOULDN'T support that.  But I wouldn't expect you to let facts get in your way.

Just like YOU don't let the facts get in the way. Fact is, rik, it seemed like "common sense", to  the Israelies to wall off the "palis"....

Seems to work, too........
You'd rather we protect Iraqs borders, eh???        
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:53:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Fact is, rik, it seemed like "common sense", to  the Israelies to wall off the "palis"....

Seems to work, too........

The difference being, of course, that the Mexicans aren't trying to kill us with suicide bombers.  
Just another fact you overlooked in your panicked hysteria.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top