Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:33:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I do hope you have a better day today.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
OK, I decided I'd go ahead and read that mess anyway.

Let's just make some cliff notes for anyone who is less daring and bored than me.

You went to jury duty and weren't selected. You tried to call your ride, at your house, but kept getting an error message. You went out in front of the court house. You alternated between obscessing about a pocket full of change, chasing pigeons and staring at a street sign for hours on end. The police came and ran your name. They drove you around the block while doing so. They let you back out. They apologized for keeping you for five minutes...then let you get back to obscessing about a lost DIME....chasing pigeons and staring at a street sign for another hour or two. Then you remembered to dial the area code in front of your home number, stopped getting the error message, got through and went home.

Sounds perfectly normal to me. If you're a high strung mental patient with OCD, that happens to be high on crack and out on a day pass.

Thanks for the Cliff notes..  
From the Cliff notes version it would appear that you were acting strangely and drew the attention of th Local Law enforcement officers.  They ran you to see if you were a threat, warrants and then said thanks.  

We have a mental that runs around the court house causing all sorts of chaos when he's off his meds.   He even attacked an officer with a shark.   (Shark was on a stick)
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Read the full version the cliff notes are incorrect....
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:36:50 PM EDT
[#4]
OK NOW,HERE WE GO. First you state that you had to drive to Mogadishu AKA:Detroit, HMMM that could explain why the Police are dressed as in your words "Mall ninjas" "Extras to Blackhawk Down". Next they tell you to stop going for your pockets and on and on. Well no shit dick tracy, Detroit is almost a third-world shit pit. I don't think you have any clue as to what it takes to be a Law Enforcement officer in todays society. I do. If you wouldn't have acted like some doped up meth head, maybe you wouldn't have been treated like this. Get over it already. If you don't like that answer, file a complaint.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm damned near cross-eyed from reading what boils down to "I was noticed loitering outside a government building and I was checked out".

Thanks for the Cliff Notes Version!  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
"....blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah   blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah   blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ...."

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:59:46 PM EDT
[#7]
well I read your entire post and feel your pain, you really should use better grammer, J/K but that sux dude personally I just wouldn't have went to jury duty in the first place.I mean really what can they possibly do for not showing up,they cant kill you so it can't be all bad right? second your run in with the police I was in almost the exact same situation where it was bogus accusations just to be a hard a$$. I told myself after that experience the next time anything close to it happens im just running in the other direction.Screw gettin dicked with because a JBT has sand in their vagina and wants to take it out on the first person they think they can take in a fight.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
well I read your entire post and feel your pain, you really should use better grammer, J/K but that sux dude personally I just wouldn't have went to jury duty in the first place.I mean really what can they possibly do for not showing up,they cant kill you so it can't be all bad right? second your run in with the police I was in almost the exact same situation where it was bogus accusations just to be a hard a$$. I told myself after that experience the next time anything close to it happens im just running in the other direction.Screw gettin dicked with because a JBT has sand in their vagina and wants to take it out on the first person they think they can take in a fight.

your crazy.  

Btw: Recently I have seen the letters JBT an awful lot.  What the hell does it mean?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#9]
You all know what I think about it.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:50:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Jack Booted Thug....

And for your information like I mentioned when he pulled up I was doing nothing but standing there just like the FEW DOZEN OTHER PEOPLE WHO WERE ALSO WAITING FOR RIDES (except everyone else was black, and I was the only white....), and when they were talking to me I stood in a non threatening manor, and didn't do or say anything that was not in the story, what these two did was completely out of line they treated my like a criminal, were rude, frisked me, searched through my pockets, and put me in the back of a sheriffs car, and ran my information all without probabal cause, and all without telling me what I was accused of haveing done despite being asked multipal times by me....
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Chances are that your phone problems were caused by the Court House using a third rate phone company that did not want to pay any fees to properly connect to the rest of the network.  You will occasionaly run into those companies and calls that should be local will be long distance or you simply cannot make your call at all.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Didn't even bother trying to read that. My gosh. That looked to me like one ridiculously long run-on sentence. I'll check the cliff's notes on it later.. sheesh.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Jack Booted Thug....

And for your information like I mentioned when he pulled up I was doing nothing but standing there just like the FEW DOZEN OTHER PEOPLE WHO WERE ALSO WAITING FOR RIDES (except everyone else was black, and I was the only white....), and when they were talking to me I stood in a non threatening manor, and didn't do or say anything that was not in the story, what these two did was completely out of line they treated my like a criminal, were rude, frisked me, searched through my pockets, and put me in the back of a sheriffs car, and ran my information all without probabal cause, and all without telling me what I was accused of haveing done despite being asked multipal times by me....

Maybe the two police officers were just extremely good Judges of character?

I don't mean this as mean spirited but they do offer adult education classes in most major metropolitan areas of our fine land and they are usually free.

You need to take a step in that direction or you are dooming yourself to a life of asking "do you want fries with?"

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:33:47 PM EDT
[#14]
I'll put my money where my words are 9245.
If you sign up for some adult education classes and start them and send any staff member here proof I will buy you a team membership and upgrade my own.
I am serious!  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:36:49 PM EDT
[#15]
I ain't reading until you use PARAGRAPHS!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:37:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Well, at least your ordeal didn't take as long as it took you to write that post.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top