Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:09:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm always wandering in some of the most remote parts of the SE Arizona deserts and I never, ever find a dead body.   Its almost like its a quintiential part of desert travel and I have yet to have that experience.

I do find a bunch of water bottles placed in the oddest places by No Mas Muertes, though...

and a lot of trash and frijoles cans...which I normally clean up (with gloves on).

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:09:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Like the lady says, "My give a damn's busted"!  Ants and Buzzards gotta eat too.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:10:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Illegals dying at record rate in Arizona desert

Good.

------------------------

Thats right...........GOOD!.........we should be doing everything necessary to increase that record rate.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:23:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm all out of sympathy for indiviuals who do not even have the common sense to know that crossing the desert in AUGUST is a bad idea!  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:27:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Ooops...  wait....    no, fresh out of give a damn.

"It's really sad," adds Marisol Vindiola, a spokeswoman for the Mexican Consulate. "They call and say, 'My relative is missing. He was supposed to [illegally] cross the border, and he never showed up.' "

Fixed it for her.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:29:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How does that song go?- My give a damm is busted"

Yup!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:32:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I hate that humans died in such a futile sad way, but there are legal ways to come to the US.  And there are legal ways to vote in a good government; something Mexicans haven't done in decades.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:33:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Let me see... Wait.... Nope, my give-a-fuck is broken.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:41:37 AM EDT
[#9]
i hope not too many die, we need to keep our border patrol officers employed...
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:47:50 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
These are still fucking human beings guys, comn. I don't like illegal immigration either, but you guys are apathetic about the death of children? What the fuck guys...

I care as much about their children as I would if an invading army brought their children with them…. Zero, zip, nada…
Because that's what's happening as far as I'm concerned…
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:53:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Sorry, cant give a shit.  Let Martinez Jesus Havier Whatever rot.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:03:30 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
These are still fucking human beings guys, comn. I don't like illegal immigration either, but you guys are apathetic about the death of children? What the fuck guys...

Here in NoVA, there was a 16 year old girl attacked by an illegal who was working construction.
He broke bones in her face while beating her, and attempted to drag her into some woods to do God knows what.

Did i mention that he is an illegal?

THAT is why we don't want them.

And the fact that these people are in gangs like MS13, which has a large presense here in NoVA.

And the fact that they sponge off our social services system, the very one that we fund with our collective tax dollars, but can't use because we don't get paid under the table.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:07:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:08:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Natural selection at work here. Nothing more.

I know these people are poor, but damn.  How much money does it cost to
buy a little red wagon and fill some gallon jugs with WATER?

If they are that damned stupid, they deserve what they get.
I refuse to feel sorry for a foreign invader.....of ANY nationality.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:22:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Let's hear from some of our member that LEGALLY came to this country and listen to the utter BULLSHIT they had to endure (and still did it legally anyway).

Let's hear from Vito113 and the fact that a highly educated, productive member of the U.K. isn't PERMITTED to immigrate to this country because he's not in PERFECT HEALTH (and yet the INVADERS come in bringing disease every day and the courts ruled that an HIV+ man can come because his life is in danger because of his sexual orientation).

Nope, sorry, out of "give a flying rat-fuck" for these victims of Darwin.

I feel for the children, I really do but you have to ask yourself what kind of life did they have in that their so-called "parents" would even *consider* dragging them across the desert in the middle of summer?

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  This is one of the few issues that is *TOTALLY* "black or white" for me.  You're here legally?  "Welcome to America!".  You're here illegally? "Whatever happens to you...tough shit and get the fuck out of my country... NOW!".  THEY put themselves in the situation.  This isn't like East Germany.  We're not trying to force people to STAY, we're not killing people because they chose to leave, these people are INVADING a sovereign nation and should be treated like any other uninvited, unwelcome invaders.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Let's hear from some of our member that LEGALLY came to this country and listen to the utter BULLSHIT they had to endure (and still did it legally anyway).

Let's hear from Vito113 and the fact that a highly educated, productive member of the U.K. isn't PERMITTED to immigrate to this country because he's not in PERFECT HEALTH (and yet the INVADERS come in bringing disease every day and the courts ruled that an HIV+ man can come because his life is in danger because of his sexual orientation).

I feel for the children, I really do but you have to ask yourself what kind of life did they have in that their so-called "parents" would even *consider* dragging them across the desert in the middle of summer?

I think what the U.S. gov't makes legal immigrants go through is completely reasonable and would actually make the requirements even more stringent.  

Some of the requirements for my Green Card:

1)  You must have an employer sponsor you.  You must prove that you have the ability to support yourself without costing the U.S. taxpayer money.  My job as a physician had to be advertised for 6 months to assure that there were no qualified U.S. applicants.  

2)  Criminal background check in the U.S. and country of origin (in my case Canada).

3)  Proof of vaccination record equivalent to the U.S.  If not, then you must be re-vaccinated and have proof of immunity by antibody testing.

4)  Skin test and chest x-ray to prove that you do not have pulmonary tuberculosis.

5)  HIV and Hepatitis testing.  You do not enter the country with HIV!  No exceptions unless you are a male homosexual from Mexico who fears being persecuted for his sexual preference.  I could care less about an adults sexual preference but the U.S. has enough AIDS patients.  

6)  A U.S.-approved physician must perform a complete physical exam.

7)  Urine drug screen.

8)  Detailed Green Card interview by a U.S. Immigration agent.

There are also filing fees, attorney's fees, medical exam fees, etc.  It cost me $10,000+.  I did everything the U.S. gov't asked me to do.

Why isn't Bush stomping the illegal immigrants' guts out?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:03:19 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

If you've got something to say, say it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#18]
That is pretty sad.
Mexico is such a hole, people will will risk their life to come to the US.

To bad all of the Illegal immigrant sympathisers dont start asking why its citizens are leaving by the thousands, and try to get some kind of revolution reform started
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:26:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Records are made to be broken.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:28:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Well they certainly moved out of Mexico and went onto a better place didn't they...
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:32:58 AM EDT
[#21]

ETA, the news recently reported that 40% of the population of Mexico wants to live in the US.

I'd rather NOT let our country become a 3rd world shithole, thanks.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Can't bring myself to care even a little bit.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Can't bring myself to care even a little bit.

Yah, what he said x10.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

<snip>

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  This is one of the few issues that is *TOTALLY* "black or white" for me.  You're here legally?  "Welcome to America!".  You're here illegally? "Whatever happens to you...tough shit and get the fuck out of my country... NOW!".  THEY put themselves in the situation.  This isn't like East Germany.  We're not trying to force people to STAY, we're not killing people because they chose to leave, these people are INVADING a sovereign nation and should be treated like any other uninvited, unwelcome invaders.

Well said.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:50:42 AM EDT
[#25]
The reason those people are dying is because of our policy.  If we keep being lax on the boarder, it will encourage more people to try to sneak across the boarder.  If we made it harder to get across, fewer would try to do it and more would go through the legal channels of become a citizen.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:03:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Mexico, the new HATFIELD-MCCOY
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The reason those people are dying is because of our policy.  If we keep being lax on the boarder, it will encourage more people to try to sneak across the boarder.  If we made it harder to get across, fewer would try to do it and more would go through the legal channels of become a citizen.

Definitely truth to that statement

It shouldn't be " a walk in the park " to skip over the border ( and I'm not talking about the heat )

Illegals should only receive " Emergency Healthcare " that's it

Take away all benefits and assistance that they currently receive

Vincente Fox and his Gov't are the reason they flee North

From a Spirtiual viewpoint I hate to see anyone perish like that

From a Political viewpoint they are breaking the Law and are taking a huge chance trying to cross the desert

President Bush please wake up
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:14:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Let me check one something here.................
Yup just what I thought, all out of give a fuck.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:17:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm sorry illegals are dying in the heat of the border areas. Like any other invaders, they should instead be met with force of arms.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:34:06 AM EDT
[#31]
well, I am not sorry, I don't care, and I hope more suffer the same fate, maybe this will clue them into staying in their own crappy country
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
well, I am not sorry, I don't care, and I hope more suffer the same fate, maybe this will clue them into staying in their own crappy country

+1 if they dont like their shithole country maybe they should do something to change it instead of coming here and exploiting our kindness and turning our country into a shithole. We are more than capable of doing that ourselves example CA, NY, MA etc...
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Good.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:14:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Good 'ol American OWNAGE!!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:30:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Last I heard, the number of Arizona locals dieing from heat this summer was 70.

201 illegals.... BFD.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:50:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course we are not apathetic about the death of children, but shouldn't our children come first?
Our children are being molested, raped, kidnapped, killed and crippled(dui accidents)by illegals
Their government should protect their children(their countries future)by keeping them off the border

Government will never give a shit, or can they do a thing about it. That's just the way things are and I accept that. But seriously, sometimes I wonder what you guys are thinking, humans are humans, damn.

BS BS BS- The government WILL NOT do a damn thing about it. Superpower of the world and you can't even control your own borders. WTF Read a little history. Record shows that any country that can't control its own borders and keep its national identity perishes from the face of this earth. That is just the cold hard facts.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course we are not apathetic about the death of children, but shouldn't our children come first?
Our children are being molested, raped, kidnapped, killed and crippled(dui accidents)by illegals
Their government should protect their children(their countries future)by keeping them off the border

Government will never give a shit, or can they do a thing about it. That's just the way things are and I accept that. But seriously, sometimes I wonder what you guys are thinking, humans are humans, damn.

We are causing NO harm to these children you are referring to
the ILLEGALS are killing OUR children
the ILLEGALS are killing THEIR children
STOP THE ILLEGALS FROM KILLING CHILDREN

My concern isn't with what illegals are doing, it's toward how so many arfcommers are responding with apathy toward human life.

Some lives are worthwhile, others are less so. The life of the border jumping foriegn invaders is worth less than a dogs IMO.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:02:42 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
take their bones and make a "STAY THE FUCK AT HOME" sign and put it facing south on the border.  Let em rot.

Oh fuck!!!!

I just shot Mountain Dew out my nose!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:17:41 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
the ILLEGALS are killing OUR children
the ILLEGALS are killing THEIR children
STOP THE ILLEGALS FROM KILLING CHILDREN

I have no problem with that at all.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#41]
We care....
We're just not going to do anything about it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:28:44 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think what the U.S. gov't makes legal immigrants go through is completely reasonable and would actually make the requirements even more stringent.  

Some of the requirements for my Green Card:

1)  You must have an employer sponsor you.  You must prove that you have the ability to support yourself without costing the U.S. taxpayer money.  My job as a physician had to be advertised for 6 months to assure that there were no qualified U.S. applicants.  

2)  Criminal background check in the U.S. and country of origin (in my case Canada).

3)  Proof of vaccination record equivalent to the U.S.  If not, then you must be re-vaccinated and have proof of immunity by antibody testing.

4)  Skin test and chest x-ray to prove that you do not have pulmonary tuberculosis.

5)  HIV and Hepatitis testing.  You do not enter the country with HIV!  No exceptions unless you are a male homosexual from Mexico who fears being persecuted for his sexual preference.  I could care less about an adults sexual preference but the U.S. has enough AIDS patients.  

6)  A U.S.-approved physician must perform a complete physical exam.

7)  Urine drug screen.

8)  Detailed Green Card interview by a U.S. Immigration agent.

There are also filing fees, attorney's fees, medical exam fees, etc.  It cost me $10,000+.  I did everything the U.S. gov't asked me to do.

Why isn't Bush stomping the illegal immigrants' guts out?

+1
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:43:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Damn, can't they wait till summer is over?

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:43:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Who cares.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Let me get back to ya on that one
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Well, for every rotting corpse there are 500 live ones that make it in. Think about that for a moment. I can care less about them. To me they are the enemy invading my homeland. They deserve what they got/get. Call me evil but that's how I feel.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:09:11 PM EDT
[#48]
boo fucking hoo
if they had stayed home or tried legal means of immigration they'd still be alive
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:13:43 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BS BS BS- The government WILL NOT do a damn thing about it. Superpower of the world and you can't even control your own borders. WTF Read a little history. Record shows that any country that can't control its own borders and keep its national identity perishes from the face of this earth. That is just the cold hard facts.

+1e12  A little Roman history taught in our schools, and especially in the halls of congress and the executive mansion, would give people an object lesson on this very subject.  If we cannot or will not control our borders, we cede our sovereignty and our future.  Might as well just start wavying a white flag because we are so done.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:31:12 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1e12  A little Roman history taught in our schools, and especially in the halls of congress and the executive mansion, would give people an object lesson on this very subject.  If we cannot or will not control our borders, we cede our sovereignty and our future.  Might as well just start wavying a white flag because we are so done.

Why the hell are you so quick to give up? That's it, your not invited in my foxhole when the shooting starts.j/k
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top