BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Wow, you sure are old.

I have always been accused of being old before my time.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#2]
What part of the state are you in?

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Northwestern part.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:51:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Northwestern part.

JMU in Harrisonburg?

I'm guessing since there are no colleges/universities in Winchester that I know of.

If you don't want to confirm, I understand since it's your place of employment and this is a public internet forum.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:00:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Guys tell me all the time how "lucky" I am to work on a campus surrounded by literally tens of thousands of young women in the peak of their beauty. I say that the fantasy of those guys is far superior to the reality I live day to day.

You're not supposed to listen to them. It's called 'eye-candy' and not 'ear-candy' for a reason.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:16:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I was working construction at a college years ago me and a buddy were sitting at a table in the cafeteria at lunch, these gals sitting behind us were talking about sex and getting giddy when her friend asked who is the sexiest actor she said" Patrick swayze screams sex" and i almost spit my pop all over my buddy laughing my ass off. They had some beautiful women there. The plumbers had to keep cleaning the condoms out of the main sewer line coming from the dorm, they were plugging it up. College girls ya gotta love em.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#7]
So what the heck is a "turtlehead???"
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

From what I gathered, it is when you really need to go. In fact, you need to go so bad, that certain pro-active particles are heading out against your will.

I am back at work again tonight for another 20 hour day, BTW, but tonight there is no volleyball team outside making noise in the hall. My only companions are the hum of the AC unit in here, and my Glock 26.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:35:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
My two favorite weeks of the year on the University of Georgia campus:  First week of school in August  and the last week of school in May.

The skin shows are a bit excessive this year. Some of these girls look like they would be tragically uncovered if they had not lucked on to a box of pirate eyepatches....

you say this like it;s a bad thing? i am confused

when its all there is day in day out it gets old fast.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Prairie dog, sound familiar?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:47:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:10:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Watch the first "Austin Powers" movie and you will know what a turtlehead is.

Fat Bastard will teach you.

CJ

Fat Bastard wasn't in the first Austin Powers movie.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:21:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:38:02 AM EDT
[#14]
I hear ya.  It was great to sit and ogle the chicks at lunchtime in university / grad school, but damn, if you're within earshot, it was hell.  Dumber than bricks, but also prettier.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top