Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:10:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Got two, an EAA Bounty hunter in Nickel with 6" Barrel full size SAA frame with 22LR/22Mag Cylnders each is six shot... Very Accurate but heavy

Second is a High Standard Double 9, 9 shot Double Action with single action looks. Traded an FN Government A2 Barrel for it.

Love em both fun cheap plinkers!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Would a 22 Gatling gun be a wheel(ed) gun. If not then the answer would be NO.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:53:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I have my grandfathers Western Auto copy of a High Standard Sentinel. 9 shot 6" double action. I only shoot it about 2 times a year.  Mostly I use my Mk I Ruger.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:05:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep. I have a blued 4-inch Taurus 94, and when I go shooting, it comes with me. Mine had what felt like a 50lb D/A trigger pull when I got it, but cutting ONE coil off the hammer spring lowered the pull by probably half, and the hammer will still strike with plenty of force.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:15:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I have several .22 revolvers, most of them are Rugers, an old  model Bearcat, an old model Single Six and a couple of Super Single Six's (One old model and one new model). But my favorite .22 revolver is my Smith & Wesson M-18 that I my dad bought for me when I was in high school. Over the years the action has smoothed out nicely and I had the grip frame converted from a square butt to a round butt. My next mod will be the addition of a scope mount and scope.......the eyes ain't what they used to be!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:16:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a K22, circa 1947, used to be my grandmother's nightstand gun. Looks, functions, shoots just like new.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/Pepper73/MVC-879S.jpg
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:19:11 PM EDT
[#8]
yes - S&W 317 w/ crimson trace grips.  

pretty fun and cheap to shoot.  I got it as a training gun - use the laser to diagnose people flinching and anticipating recoil and such.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:21:46 PM EDT
[#9]
North American Arms Mini Revolver and S&W M617 6" with steel 10shot cylinder.  I love the 617, mine is very accurate.

I've also got a Ruger Super Single Six and a Bisley in .22.  I like them all but I tend to shoot the 617 the most.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:01:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I have a blued Colt Diamondback 6" BBL. Looks like a little miniture Python. I shoot it as often as I can. Great shooting gun. This gun is semi-collectible because there wasn't that many that was made.

I HATE YOU....I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU....I HATE YOU!!!

But you have great taste!!!!!
 I have a pair of early 90's M17s, a six an a four inch.  I bought a 6 inch stainless for my dad.

I have parted with other Smith revolvers...okay, only one, Ruger's,  an Auto Mag ( a real one ), Springfields, etc.  But I cannot and will NOT part with my M17's.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top