User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:34:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When I was a kid I would take a 2 week paycheck & use most of it to buy a gun or put a sizeable chunk down on a gun & then buy a bunch of mack & cheese to live off of till next payday. I knew that my starving a little for a couple of weeks was doable, & when it was done I had a gun I could keep forever as my reward.

I wish I still had those guns. Stolen,sold,traded, or given away. Youth is truly wasted on the young.

So how old were you when you were living on your own, and buying guns with the grocery $$$ ?

I was 18 & did so till I was about 24 when I went into the Corps. After the Corps I was single but broke, & ended up getting married at 29 & having other resposabilities that made this life style not possable.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
When I was a kid I would take a 2 week paycheck .....

So how old were you when you were living on your own, and buying guns with the grocery $$$ ?

I was 18 & did so till I was about 24 when I went into the Corps. After the Corps I was single but broke, & ended up getting married at 29 & having other resposabilities that made this life style not possable.

YOur initial psot just made it sound like you were 7 years old, living on your own collcting a paycheck and buying guns.  

Real child prodigy.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 4:38:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
When I was a kid I would take a 2 week paycheck .....

YOur initial psot just made it sound like you were 7 years old, living on your own collcting a paycheck and buying guns.  

Real child prodigy.  

Ya know, I have been buying guns every since I knew what money is for. A majority of my cash flow till I got married was used on guns & ammo. When I was a little kid I bougt every cap gun I could find, & all the caps I could afford after buying the guns. Caps as is ammo was darn expensive, but baby has to eat, so I bought all I could. Click doesn't sound near as good as BANG!

I even did the payday buy a gun deal some of the time when I was in the Corps. I bought a Remmy 870, a Ruger .22 stainless pistol, & a Desert Eagle just to name a few while I was on active duty.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top