Thank you Lumpy.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:57:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20050816/i/r1920821385.jpg?x=380&y=329&sig=ieAvx0DtJB278dFrzJw1JQ--
Smoke surrounds U.S. Army soldiers belonging to the Special Response Team of Fort Bragg's Military Police as they participate in a raid on a house during Exercise Orbit Comet at the base in Fayetteville, North Carolina, August 16, 2005. The exercise joins federal, state, and local law enforcement and security agencies in the U.S. Army post's semi-annual exercise to validate its ability to respond to emergencies. REUTERS/Larry Downing

Is it just me or does that rifle have no sights?

Who uses sights?  You use sights?  

Blue barrel = simunitions.
Either they didn't have spare optics/irons or they didn't want to remove them from their duty weapons.

Almost pointless to even try and use Irons on an M4 Simunitions upper. The protective mask makes it impossible to get any kind of cheek wld and only with the most screwed up cant can you even access the irons. That is why I put all of the ragged-out Aimpoints on our Sims uppers, and why I get pissed off every month when I draw a sims upper for training and some assclown has taken the Aimpoint off because they were to stupid to figure out how to change the batteries. The sims suppers have a practial accuracy of about 6 MOA at 25 yards, anyhow, but they still hurt like a mother if you get hit at that range.

Switch to UTM, that will solve all the problems you mentioned. Won't be long the Army will be switched.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:39:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Love the SG-43 on the wheeled mount. Retro stylin'! He's got that weird Hungarian AK variant made for grenade chucking.

Actually, that almost looks like my roomates and I watching TV in college back in the 1980's.....

The elusive Chinese CQ. Interesting chest pouch, too. Are those Beta boots?!?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top