Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:31:54 AM EDT
[#1]

She just screwing with you to keep you on the hook. She probably has a guy or two lined up, but wants to keep you in check just in case the other options don't work out.

Your description of how she was seeing you and dating the new guy says it all. She's just using you while she tries to find someting better in her mind. She now knows that you would still take her back, so she will be back again when the next relationship doesn't work out.

She is using you and that is the simple part of it. Next time she calls you and the issue comes up, tell here that you aren't interested. Play like you don't give a shit about her, and you will see how she changes her attitude. I'd be willing to bet that she doesn't like rejection, and that she will start to try to initiate things with you.

I know it's hard now, but I think you would be better off to cut all ties with her. Better know, then to get married and have her decided that she needs to go out and find someone else again. At least you don't have any kids involved.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

+1. The best thing you can do is stay the heck away from her and if she contacts you act as if you didn't care about her at all. She is playing games that would usually be played by girls of high school age.

The worst thing you could have done was marry this girl then have all this crap go off in your face like a short-fused hand grenade. I promise you, you are much better off not getting dragged down by a woman who plays games like this. Trust me.

I don't know how old you are but take this opportunity to go out with different women while you can. Take some time to get over your old girlfriend before you find someone else and get her involved in a complicated situation. Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:23:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey guy, thanks for all the advice. I know that it would never be good. I don't even trust her anymore. That is why it ended the first time around. I caught her lying to much, even caught her hanging in some dudes car outside of her job before we officially broke up (Didn't se them doing anything... had I, I would have kicked some ass). Anyway, I lost trust for her a long time ago. I just tend to forget about the bad things and remember the good, and being alone right now makes it easy for me to look to her for companionship when she comes around. I feel like she is playing the role of the guy and I'm playing the role of a woman. It's sad, I know. I know I will get over it. When we first broke up I didn't think I would be able to go one with out her. Over time that went away but sometimes when I see a guy my age (29 btw) with a family I think about her and what it would have been like. I know she is no good for me. I believe that our relationship was probably based on sex more than anything else, even though we both say it was "flawless" love. Who knows maybe it was both? I've been thinking about things today, feeling rejected, but I know this feeling is MUCH better than sitting her wondering what she is doing and who she is doing it with. That was the worst feeling back then, always feeling the need to check up on her because I didn't trust her. Some of my friends say she was a slut... sometimes I agree and sometimes it is to painful to agree. I guess the real issue is self worth. I look at it asme not being right for her, not the other way around. That just goes to show how I see myself. Even though I told her not to call part of me wishes she would just to prove that she cares. She'll probably call in 2 months, when she is lonely... I just hope when that time comes I could tell her to fuck off.

Sometimes I wish I was stronger with this one, so I wouldn't feel like this.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:32:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Better know, then to get married and have her decided that she needs to go out and find someone else again.

that is what bothers me. why does she need to find someone else? it make me feel like I am not good enough.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:36:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Move on and enjoy your life. There are too many better women and too many different things to experience in life to get stuck on one person that didnt appreciate you.  

Pay very close attention to this advice...and do not forget it-ever.

HH
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
at least I got some good ass on friday

---OK now the truth comes out...so you BANGED her and all of a sudden you think its ok? She stopped by to test it out and see if you were just that damn good. Apparently it's not what she wants so she is moving on...good bye sex is almost always the best!

Simply enjoy the time you had and move on....there are plenty of others in the world. It will get easier...keep your mind on other shit and do not spend time thinking about the past.
good luck..
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Better know, then to get married and have her decided that she needs to go out and find someone else again.

that is what bothers me. why does she need to find someone else? it make me feel like I am not good enough.

Dude, you are being obscessive. You need to obscess on something else like...shooting or working out or something man, anything but what you're doing. It doesn't matter WHY she needs to find someone else, doesn't matter why anything. It is what it is. In another year you'll be glad she's gone but you're going to feel terrible about acting a fool about it. She's not sitting around pining for you, she's laughing to her friends telling them she has you wrapped around her pinky. It's a game to her. Why? Because she's a fucked up person dude. My guess is daddy loved her a little too much and she'll spend the rest of her life doing this shit to any guy who doesn't abuse her properly.

You are letting her treat you like a chump, dude. You are behaving like the kind of guy you'd normally laugh at! Grab ahold of yourself, move on and stop disrespecting yourself by tolerating her games. There is no "hoping to be able to say fuck off" next time she calls. Simply do not tolerate her. Cut her off like a cancerous tumor. She doesn't exist any more dude, she is somebody elses headache now.

In short, man up and stop being the punchline to her joke.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, you are being obscessive. You need to obscess on something else like...shooting or working out or something man, anything but what you're doing. It doesn't matter WHY she needs to find someone else, doesn't matter why anything. It is what it is. In another year you'll be glad she's gone but you're going to feel terrible about acting a fool about it. She's not sitting around pining for you, she's laughing to her friends telling them she has you wrapped around her pinky. It's a game to her. Why? Because she's a fucked up person dude. My guess is daddy loved her a little too much and she'll spend the rest of her life doing this shit to any guy who doesn't abuse her properly.

You are letting her treat you like a chump, dude. You are behaving like the kind of guy you'd normally laugh at! Grab ahold of yourself, move on and stop disrespecting yourself by tolerating her games. There is no "hoping to be able to say fuck off" next time she calls. Simply do not tolerate her. Cut her off like a cancerous tumor. She doesn't exist any more dude, she is somebody elses headache now.

In short, man up and stop being the punchline to her joke.

Your absolutley right. About everything. And she IS someone else's headache. As a matter of fact I used to wonder if she would ever act shady or cheat on the guy after me.. guess what? she did. Back in January when she was still with this dude she was giving me head in my car! So I know she is not trust worthy and that any future I would have had with her would have ended in a bitter divorce. I just wish that wasn't the case.

Believe me, I haven't been a "bitch" about this for a long long time. Yesterday I had all these things I wanted to say and it just came out like that. But that is it. I will not give her the chance to think of me as a "bitch", and if that's what she thinks about yesterday than fuck her. There was a point when I begged her to get back with me, that hasn't happened in a long time.

Did I cry yesterday and wear my emotions on my sleeve? Yes, but I'm not ashamed of that because I needed to get that out of my system. She had tears rolling down her eyes yesterday, and I knew she felt like shit, and she deserves to feel like shit.

I never thought I would have the balls to tell her not to call me anymore, I always was afraid to lose conact (even if it wasn't much at all). But I realized yesterday that it needed to be said because it was true. I bet she didn't see that coming. I didn't give her the chance to say "we can't do this anymore".

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Years from now you will look back on this and ask yourself wtf were you thinking.

There are better women out there (usually foreign , but I digress) so chalk this one up to experience and be thankful as hell she didn't get a ring through your nose on her finger, then take your ass to the financial cleaners.

If she is boinking more than one person at the same time she ain't worth your time, pardner. You dodged a bullet now be happy and find one worthwhile.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:12:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Shes just messing with your head. I had a GF years ago. She was very attractive. She dumped me. She would always come around when I had a new GF. She used to call my house when new GF would be there jsut to make trouble. Get her out of your life
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Once someone taps your shit it's time to move on.  Unless it was that good to go back for seconds.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
im goin through the same kinda shit.  it sucks bad.  i'm not sure if it is completely over, but seeing/being with my ex (of 4 yrs) is real tough.  

what really hurts is that when she first started dating that dude she wanted to get back with me after a month in. We went out once and she said she changed her mind and went back to dating him. So even though she met him after we technically broke up, we were still intimate, and I was trying to get her back. So I feel like second best, like I lost to this guy. She walked all over me back then. I even remember her saying something like "This guy is hot and I want to sleep with him, its really hard to resist but I wont because I still love you" that was before they slept together. Thats some fucked up shit, and even after that I still came back for more.

Never go back.  If you're not Runnin Things... you're always going to be chasing a woman who's on the verge of being bored with you.  Bury that shit and move on.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:24:34 PM EDT
[#12]
My ex from high school called me 20 years later to tell me she missed me, she always loved me, and she wanted to see me again. Oh, and BTW, she's a lesbian now.

I said thanks, but no thanks.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:31:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
My ex offed herself five years after we split up.

That was closure.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Deprive her of your Precious Bodily Fluids. Move on. Look forward, not backwards.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:45:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I never thought I would have the balls to tell her not to call me anymore, I always was afraid to lose conact (even if it wasn't much at all). But I realized yesterday that it needed to be said because it was true. I bet she didn't see that coming. I didn't give her the chance to say "we can't do this anymore".

The funny thing is, now she is GOING to call you, even more than before. Because now she knows you are at the edge of not hanging on anymore and her game is coming to an end, so she's going to try and rekindle some shit to keep you hanging on. Now you have 3 choices next time she calls.

A. Tell her to fuck off.

B. Act disinterested, and about the time she is in the middle of some really "important sentence" cut her short and tell her you are late for picking up your girlfriend. Bonus points if you really are about to go pick up your girlfriend and more bonus points if it's her old best friend.

C. Tell her to come on by. Bang her good. Tell her to make you a sammich. When she comes back with yer sammich, tell her she disgusts you and to get the fuck out. Bonus points for a gentle kick in the ass and throwing her clothes after her while you casually munch on your sammich. No matter how upset she acts, it is CRUCIAL that you do nothing more than laugh and wave her away. Repeat as neccesarry until you feel vindicated or she gets tired of the indginity.

Personally, I'd have a little fun now that you understand the game, but that all depends on your ability to cut off any feelings you have for her and how vindictive you are. Just remember dude, this isn't some fucked up personality trait where she doesn't know she's hurting you, she absolutely knows and LOVES it. To her, it's nothing more than a control game to see how long she can keep you as her puppet. If her crying a few tears helps her maintain that control, that's what she'll do. She doesn't have any feelings for you or anyone else, and the more you open yourself up and try and show her you care, the more she laughs inside at your weakness and the more you disgust her. If that wasn't the case, she wouldn't be doing what she's doing.

But in reality, the best thing you can do is to forget her and get on with your life. Happiness is the best revenge against someone who in all likelyhood will never know what happiness really is. Also, try to remember that not all women are like that and don't let the crushing she gave you fuck up everything for the next poor girl who really DOES love and respect you.

Now, stop being a lovesick woman and go work on your car or chop wood or something.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:51:28 PM EDT
[#17]
You got alot of good advice here.  Draw the line in sand and don't go back.  Also, realize that strong feelings from a long time relationship may never go away completely if you aren't the one who broke it off.  Once she left, chances of a permanent return are slim to none.  I went through the same thing 25 years ago & what I say has stood the test of time.  You'll always remember the good times & tend to forget the bad stuff.  Remember two things - 1) It always works out for the best, and 2) The best cure for love is marrage.  You might love her forever if you walk away, but if you married this one, it would be only a matter of time before you hated her.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:53:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
One thing for sure, she is right, it would never be the same for either of you.  What happened to you in this situation would always be a sore point.  See now she got dumped and is feeling low, so she sees you and you show her the attention she needed, she got her dose and feels better about her self, and now she is moving on.  

Don't go get drunk, no need, you have already gotten through the hard part, living without her, now go find that right person for you.  When I was younger I would feel like I lost to this other guy, but that is not it at all, she just showed her true colors.  She just isn't the one for you and you found out before it was too late or things got too complicated.  Man you can go out and date now.  It can be a pain but it can be fun if you look at it in the right light.  The best part of getting a new gun is shopping for it man. You are young, Go have fun.

Best post yet.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Tell'em they had their one shot, no second chances.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:18:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Screw the ex and move on.

Sounds like he did on Friday.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:21:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Check out this video, for some advice F Mom Right click and down load to disk.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:41:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Well, like Sam Kinnison used to say . . . C## on her back, steal $20, jump out the window and never call her again, leave her sticky, broke, and confused . . . .
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:46:02 PM EDT
[#23]
You got any pics of the ex?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:49:13 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
She'll be back... to fuck with your mind.

She knows the power she has.

btdt

This is true.   She was just checking , and now that she knows she still has you... she has lost interest.  It's a fucked up way to be , and it took me a long time to learn my lesson,  but women are like that.  They want what they can't have.

If you want and are cool, you can play the game.  Just be warned that if you love her,  there is no winner in that game.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Check out this video, for some advice F Mom Right click and down load to disk.

Damn that is funny, I my ex's mom didn't weigh more than me I might consider something like that.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

breaking up with a woman you actually cared about is very similar to trying to rid yourself of a drug habbit.

you think you "need" it. sometimes you'll bargain away things you'd never dream of as a result. "well, maybe i'll put up with [insert any pride or reputation destroying antic here] for a while. then she'll see how good i am and come back."

often times you'll find yourself completely absorbed in thought about how things were.

you can't see how your life can work without her.

look, as with a drug habbit, the longer you stay away, the easier it will be for you to continue staying away, and the more you'll realize you are better off.

sure it'll never go away completely. that's the way addictions work. but if youfind yourself somewhere with her, you can do two things: 1) dive right in and go down that same road again (many alcoholics say they can just drink a LITTLE this time and it won't happen again), or 2) walk away and live another day.

Dang good advice Bullyforyou gave.  Listen to him.

Look, I've been down that road too and it hurts like hell.  But his advice is sound.  That movie crap:  Boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy wins girl back is PURE BULLSHEETZ.  Go on with life and meet other women.  Eventually, you'll meet a gal that help you forget about what's her name.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:01:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
im goin through the same kinda shit.  it sucks bad.  i'm not sure if it is completely over, but seeing/being with my ex (of 4 yrs) is real tough.  

what really hurts is that when she first started dating that dude she wanted to get back with me after a month in. We went out once and she said she changed her mind and went back to dating him. So even though she met him after we technically broke up, we were still intimate, and I was trying to get her back. So I feel like second best, like I lost to this guy. She walked all over me back then. I even remember her saying something like "This guy is hot and I want to sleep with him, its really hard to resist but I wont because I still love you" that was before they slept together. Thats some fucked up shit, and even after that I still came back for more.

She sounds like the kinda chick that will do whatever she feels like at the time.  She also sounds like a whore.

You can do better.  It's pretty obvious you care and she doesn't.  Play some Halo, shoot some guns, and go find someone new.  Don't waste your time even thinking about this chick, except to learn from your mistakes.  And next time, don't keep trying to get back with a girl you've broken up with.

Sorry for sounding insensitive, if I came off that way.  You're doing the right thing by telling her not to call you.  Just tell your mind not to think about her either.

+1

That says it all. I'm no expert by any means, but she is definately NOT wife material. You are better off without her. You'll realize it someday. Quit thinking about what coulda/shoulda been and focus on what is and what will be.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Sorry, but MOVE ON. Sitting on the internet crying into your keyboard is doing nothing to improve your situation.

If you could have only seen her face as she walked away from you, she was smiling, thrilled to know that she was dishonest with you and yet here you are still stuck on her.  Dont give her the gratification.  If it helps you move on and keeps her from coming around, be a dick to her.  Dont give her the time of day, no matter what you think.  I mean really, do you appreciate her screwin with your head the way she does?  I wouldnt!  And whats to say she wont again?  Now she knows more than ever that you've still got feelings for her, dont be her crutch.  Dont be her pick me up when she needs to feel better about herself, it only hurts you.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:19:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Get even---screw her mom.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:26:09 PM EDT
[#30]
In my obi-won kenobi voice

"This is not the poontang you are looking for".
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:32:24 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She sounds like the kinda chick that will do whatever she feels like at the time.  She also sounds like a whore.

You can do better.  It's pretty obvious you care and she doesn't.  Play some Halo, shoot some guns, and go find someone new.  Don't waste your time even thinking about this chick, except to learn from your mistakes.  And next time, don't keep trying to get back with a girl you've broken up with.

Sorry for sounding insensitive, if I came off that way.  You're doing the right thing by telling her not to call you.  Just tell your mind not to think about her either.

+1 and don't get married, that's just another can of worms right there.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:46:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Next time you see that cunt twat whore just think of sticking your face in her snatch when it's full of the other guys splooge.

If that doesn't turn you off then I don't know what will.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:15:10 AM EDT
[#34]

The funny thing is, now she is GOING to call you, even more than before. Because now she knows you are at the edge of not hanging on anymore and her game is coming to an end, so she's going to try and rekindle some shit to keep you hanging on. Now you have 3 choices next time she calls.

A. Tell her to fuck off.

B. Act disinterested, and about the time she is in the middle of some really "important sentence" cut her short and tell her you are late for picking up your girlfriend. Bonus points if you really are about to go pick up your girlfriend and more bonus points if it's her old best friend.

C. Tell her to come on by. Bang her good. Tell her to make you a sammich. When she comes back with yer sammich, tell her she disgusts you and to get the fuck out. Bonus points for a gentle kick in the ass and throwing her clothes after her while you casually munch on your sammich. No matter how upset she acts, it is CRUCIAL that you do nothing more than laugh and wave her away. Repeat as neccesarry until you feel vindicated or she gets tired of the indginity.

Personally, I'd have a little fun now that you understand the game, but that all depends on your ability to cut off any feelings you have for her and how vindictive you are. Just remember dude, this isn't some fucked up personality trait where she doesn't know she's hurting you, she absolutely knows and LOVES it. To her, it's nothing more than a control game to see how long she can keep you as her puppet. If her crying a few tears helps her maintain that control, that's what she'll do. She doesn't have any feelings for you or anyone else, and the more you open yourself up and try and show her you care, the more she laughs inside at your weakness and the more you disgust her. If that wasn't the case, she wouldn't be doing what she's doing.

But in reality, the best thing you can do is to forget her and get on with your life. Happiness is the best revenge against someone who in all likelyhood will never know what happiness really is. Also, try to remember that not all women are like that and don't let the crushing she gave you fuck up everything for the next poor girl who really DOES love and respect you.

Now, stop being a lovesick woman and go work on your car or chop wood or something.  

See I always gave her the benifit of the doubt that she didn't know how she was hurting me. Like the time she told me that she wanted to sleep with this guy because he was hot and that it was hard to resist but she was resisting because she loved me. She was drunk when she told me that on the phone. That was a year ago and it still hurts.  I said to myself "she was drunk and didn't mean that".

How is it that someone who says they want to spend the rest of their life with you be so fucked up? I know I could never trust her and that any relationship would be pure hell but at least I wouldn't feel like I am second best in her eyes, like I have been feeling since we broke up. I never realized how low my self-worth was until she showed me. I'm trying to get through it. These last few days I have been thinking about all of the hurt she put me through, all of the lies, all of the snooping around I used to do. None of it makes me feel good. I don't miss any of it. But I can't deal with the rejection I feel.

If I try to make myself hate her I feel worse. If I try to think of her as a good person I feel like I am losing something.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:33:47 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
How is it that someone who says they want to spend the rest of their life with you be so fucked up? I know I could never trust her and that any relationship would be pure hell but at least I wouldn't feel like I am second best in her eyes, like I have been feeling since we broke up. I never realized how low my self-worth was until she showed me. I'm trying to get through it. These last few days I have been thinking about all of the hurt she put me through, all of the lies, all of the snooping around I used to do. None of it makes me feel good. I don't miss any of it. But I can't deal with the rejection I feel.

If I try to make myself hate her I feel worse. If I try to think of her as a good person I feel like I am losing something.

The question you need to be asking yourself is why do you care how you are viewed by this girl that made you feel like crap?  Her opinion isn't worth 2 cents, so stop concerning yourself with what she might have been thinking.  You are your own person and are in control of your own life.  By caring what she thought you are giving her power over you.  

As for rejection: yes it sucks, yes it hurts, yes you are going to be reminded of it every time you think about this girl, and yes you will be reminded of it when you start getting serious with the next girl that comes along.  But guess what, that's life so learn to deal with it.  We have all been through it.  You either have 2 choices:wallow in your own self pity,feeling bad for yourself, thinking about how great things used to be, getting yourself deeper and deeper into depression to the point where you don't care about life and start drinking your problems away; or you can buck up, use your anger towards what she did to you as motivation to eat better, get in shape, improve your life,  focus on the future, and live well.  Living well and focusing on the future is the road you want to go down.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:34:36 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
See I always gave her the benifit of the doubt that she didn't know how she was hurting me.

Bullshit. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Like the time she told me that she wanted to sleep with this guy because he was hot and that it was hard to resist but she was resisting because she loved me. She was drunk when she told me that on the phone. That was a year ago and it still hurts.  I said to myself "she was drunk and didn't mean that".

Bullshit. If she loved you she wouldn't even be thinking about doing some other guy.

How is it that someone who says they want to spend the rest of their life with you be so fucked up?

Simple. She is a liar. Do you want to have kids with a woman who is a liar?

I know I could never trust her and that any relationship would be pure hell but at least I wouldn't feel like I am second best in her eyes, like I have been feeling since we broke up. I never realized how low my self-worth was until she showed me.

You are only as worthy (or worthless) as you let yourself feel. No one else has that power over you (except what you give them). She doesn't give a shit about you (sorry for being harsh, but truth is better than wallowing in self-pity)

I'm trying to get through it. These last few days I have been thinking about all of the hurt she put me through, all of the lies, all of the snooping around I used to do. None of it makes me feel good. I don't miss any of it. But I can't deal with the rejection I feel.

Yes it does hurt, but you will get over it. Takes some time, but you will find someone who will put this one out of your mind. You won't think she's good bad or anything else, you won't think about her at all because you will have found someone worth thinking about.

Don't think about her at all - she is not thinking about you (at least nothing constructive) so why waste your time on someone who would not shed a tear if you were run over by a bus tomorrow? Close the book on this one, chalk it up to experience and be aware of the signs (should they occur again) that someone is being dishonest. Don't let someone else play games with your life. Find something worthwhile to do (and you never know when you might run into someone worthwhile without even looking)

Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Does she say I want an OOMPA LUMPA now..

I Want a goose that lays golden eggs.

Sounds like a real head case.     If your into the swinging thing she might be good bait to get you some chicks.    However you'll end up with an un cureable disease and your wee wee will fall off.

just my messed up perspective.  

Is her mom hot.   Where's that video of the guy who does the mom of his psycho ex girlfriend when you need it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:27:07 AM EDT
[#38]
thanks for the advice guys... it's about time I pick myself up off the floor
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#39]
You need to move on, I had to actually move out of state and drop all contact. It was the only way for me to move on.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:48:23 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Sounds like a real head case.     If your into the swinging thing she might be good bait to get you some chicks.    However you'll end up with an un cureable disease and your wee wee will fall off.

Is her mom hot.   Where's that video of the guy who does the mom of his psycho ex girlfriend when you need it.

I think it's on ebaums. I saw it once but I can't find it. Can someone post the link?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:51:11 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Next time you see that cunt twat whore just think of sticking your face in her snatch when it's full of the other guys splooge.

If that doesn't turn you off then I don't know what will.

This ain't the best advice I've heard, but it sure comes damn close to it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
at least I got some good ass on friday

Well, good. At least you got some pooter. I remember those feelings as well in my younger days, when a relationship was going bad and you knew the end was near. In retrospect, the painfull part was not so much losing the relationship, but knowing that very shortly some other guy is going to be banging your bitch, if he isn't already. I've been married for some time now, and now I'm hoping my wife will run off but I don't think I'll get so lucky anytime soon-
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:38:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Stop thinking with your little head and move on before she leaves you with a little present that will cause both your heads to fall off.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:52:53 AM EDT
[#44]

See I always gave her the benifit of the doubt that she didn't know how she was hurting me. Like the time she told me that she wanted to sleep with this guy because he was hot and that it was hard to resist but she was resisting because she loved me. She was drunk when she told me that on the phone. That was a year ago and it still hurts.  I said to myself "she was drunk and didn't mean that".

See dude, that is being a sucker. Stop for a minute and just THINK about what you are saying man. You are getting all twisted up over a girl that openly admits wanting to fuck other guys. What would you tell some dude who just randomly confided that about his girl? You'd tell him he was fucking insane if he stayed with her, am I right? I understand where you are dude, but I'm here to tell you, she DOES know she's fucking you over and she is doing it on purpose.

Somehwere along the line, probably more than once, a male figure in her life fucked her over. She probably had a brother or father or other male relative or family friend that molested her. Then as she got older she started dating guys who were on the scumbag side of the spectrum.

NOW, she meets a nice guy. It's a dream come true for a minute, but seeing your kindness as weakness, she takes on the role of "abuser" instead of victim. As long as she lives, she'll ALWAYS treat nice guys this way. But she'll be completely suboordinate to any guy who treats her like dirt. She'll thrive on being cheated on and abused. SHE CRAVES MISERY. That's just the way she is, and YOU are NOT going to change it. You aint gonna be her knight in shining armor that changes her with your love, dude. You're going to be her kicking post until you wise up and realize she is FUCKED and you don't want anything to do with the looming train wreck that is the rest of her life.

How is it that someone who says they want to spend the rest of their life with you be so fucked up?

Just like the guy above you said man, because she's a fucking liar. Or just a total train wreck, take your pick. Maybe there was some point in time where she wanted to spend her life with you, but then there was that time she wanted to fuck other guys too. People who love you and want to spend their life with you don't make you feel THIS way dude. That's the bottom line. You need to get back into reality, wether it hurts or not. You can be over this shit in another month, or you can keep doing what you are doing and suffer for another year. One thing is for sure, it IS over, and the sooner you accept that she's a messed up fucking person and move on the sooner you can stop feeling this way.

I know I could never trust her and that any relationship would be pure hell but at least I wouldn't feel like I am second best in her eyes, like I have been feeling since we broke up. I never realized how low my self-worth was until she showed me. I'm trying to get through it. These last few days I have been thinking about all of the hurt she put me through, all of the lies, all of the snooping around I used to do. None of it makes me feel good. I don't miss any of it. But I can't deal with the rejection I feel.

Dude, it's super fucking simple. You obviously want her back so I'm going to tell you how to get that. Next time she comes around, just treat her like shit. Act disinterested. Ogle at other chicks, comment on their ass. Be short with her, tell her what to do. The worse you treat her, the better she is going to like you. She might act all indignified at first, but believe me, she isn't. Or more precisely, she is, but she is attracted to that kind of behavior. Believe me when I tell you dude, you can do ANYTHING to this girl but treat her with respect. The very fact that you're repulsed by treating her in this way is exactly why she hates you. That's right dude, she HATES YOU for treating her like a lady.

So you have two choices. You can accept that this is how she is, and you can continue to be a bigger person by not being the kind of guy who treats her like that and she can be gone and you can realize it is just the way it is.

Or, you can do exactly what I just told you to do. She'll come right back to you. After a month, or a year, or however long it takes you, you'll realizing she is a self loathing slut that you can piss on and she'll beg for more, you'll realize that's not what you want in life and you'll end up dumping her. I'm not trying to insult you or make you feel bad here brother, I'm trying to help you see reality.

You just need to decide which one of those above options you are going to feel better about. Either move on and realize there are tons of respectable women out there and go find one that you can treat in a mannner fitting to a lady, and be happy, or you can go abuse the one you already have and she'll stick around.

If you don't believe me, just give it a try. Worst case, I'm totally wrong and you get some revenge on a girl who treated you the same way I suggested treating her. Then you're rid of her. You'll get what you really want NEED, which is her out of your life permanently.

But I can all but assure you that's not the way it will go down. Treat her like a piece of common street trash and she'll be yours until your sick of her. You won't neccessarily be a better person for it but you won't ever have the perception problems you're having now ever again.

edit x 3 to learn how to use board code....
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#45]
2 Words:

GRUDGE F&#K

You will feel better
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:31:43 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it's on ebaums. I saw it once but I can't find it. Can someone post the link?

Posted earlier on page 3 of this thread here it is again, F Mom right click  and save to disk. 13MB file.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Making up your own mind that it's over is the biggest part of moving on. I lost my wife of 14 yrs recently & even tho I was heart broke for 5 seconds I am so way over her now. I feel like a new man, & am enjoying raaising my son, & just living my daily life on my own terms now.

I can't, or can understand on some levels why, single folks want to be married, & married folks want to be single!

Just be happy you found out now instead of after you made a commitment & found out she was false to you & the commitment.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:14:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:28:58 PM EDT
[#49]
better go get your wang checked, maybe she was just there to share.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:29:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Chump
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top