BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2001 5:24:06 AM EDT
[url]http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2001/tst071601.htm[/url]

I meant from the "Great State Of Texas"
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Now, here is a great statesman, too ban most of the others are spineless!!!!
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#2]
We need to clone him. Put about 50 more of his types in government and we would be heading the right way.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 4:43:48 PM EDT
[#3]
What will it take before those who apologize for the un admit that they are power grabbers who care nothing for our rights.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:16:27 PM EDT
[#4]
The question is why do the other republicans treat him as if he has the plague?
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:41:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
View Quote

Because, he has the BALLS to stand up to the democraps and tell it like it is, the other Repubes are too wishy washy
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:17:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Where are all the resident UN supporters and UN interpreters. One would think Ron Pauls letter would bring a hail of fire from them. I laugh when they get so defensive and wordy about their beloved UN. Just who the hell does Ron Paul think he is, he should first come here and let them explain it to him. Anti American shit hole of a organization. I got the Tinfoil blues and I'm sure gonna leave them here. I love that song Merl.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:25:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh come on, he's obviously one of those anti-Un paranoid nutso types. The U.N. is only looking out for the children, we must all think of the children. Come on guys, let's just surrender our arms like good little subject's, err I mean citizens of the new world government. It's time all mankind united for the good of all mankind, firearms just get in the way of people coming together under one government. Sure, we may have to sacrifice personal liberties, civil rights, national soverneighty, but people all over the world will finally be safe from any possible harm. Come on, do it for the children...[puke]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:52:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
View Quote

Maybe because they have become the enemy within, our founding fathers warned of so long ago!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:57:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Where are all the resident UN supporters and UN interpreters. One would think Ron Pauls letter would bring a hail of fire from them. I laugh when they get so defensive and wordy about their beloved UN. Just who the hell does Ron Paul think he is, he should first come here and let them explain it to him. Anti American shit hole of a organization. I got the Tinfoil blues and I'm sure gonna leave them here. I love that song Merl.
View Quote

I wonder why the silent consent of gunowners to the weapons grab????? They just going to roll over? Not to be offensive, but what are the people doing to stop it!

In order to remain free one may verywell have to use the very arms the tyrant seeks to seize, in order to remain free, for when the tyrant has you disarmed, you become subservant to tyranny!!!!

Just MHO, nothing more!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top