Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 11:03:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just curious, what is a McUzi?
[pistol]
View Quote

Good question...  I think a lot of us are still trying to figure that one out!
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#2]
When you'd do anything with anybody for a case of .223!
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 12:30:35 AM EDT
[#3]
 You hump your boyfriends best friend in the world, and blame your boyfriend because "he introduced you to him."
 You hump a co-worker, who tells all his friends.  Your boyfriend goes to the X-mas party and some of the guys tell you how old whatshisname put the pipe to GIRL-X ,NOT knowing she is your girlfriend.
 You don't see anything wrong with either of the above.
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 1:07:02 AM EDT
[#4]
..you are a woman.
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#5]
.... when the person you cyber with gets more nude pics than you send out.........
or when the chick your talking to sends you voice messages of her breathing hard.....
or when she tells your wife that you are the energizer bunny and she doesn't care if she gets her a$$ kicked or not......
or when you can smell something but not quite sure if it is your smell or your bestfriends smell..........
or how about when you get that call or email saying i don't want to talk to you anymore or see you and you constantly keep calling and talking to his roommate instead cause its the next best thing..........

redrose4
Link Posted: 3/21/2001 7:15:15 AM EDT
[#6]
...........when you look up "ho" in Websters Dictionary and they have your picture as an example.  I know it's "old" but I'm beat, worked the last 24 hours and can't think of anything else.  Goodnight.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top