Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:51:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Show off your YOU'RE an INFIDEL!!  

Maybe gun owners could show off that they know english first.  

Why? We have the guns we can spell the way we fuckin want.

Yeah wat he sed !
i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/MrKrink/000_0956.jpg

Nice can.

...lucky bastage

Thanks..and 7.5" too!! It's my night time critter gitter!!  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#2]
damn someone just beat me to the purse joke.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#3]
a gucci mag pouch, tactical hugh. Just kidding, I like those shirts, I have bought a bunch of those and passed them out to my friends and employees.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:58:53 PM EDT
[#4]
just for clarification.

Her room since shes been away in TX

and my room

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:05:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Removed...  I apologize, no disrespect intended.

None taken...accepted.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:12:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a KAC RAS, KAC vert grip and rail covers coming in the mail.

I can't wait. As much as I like my RRA entry Tac., it just doesn't have that "EVIL" look to it yet
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:23:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:28:49 PM EDT
[#9]
sorry krink.

which is better?

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:37:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
They come in xxx-medium?

ben

Yeah, that's for the big chested medium arm length folks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I'm not in the best of shape but I can do a 6 minute mile and thats plenty good for now.

SDAL is there a particular reason you have safety goggles in your bedroom?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:42:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
home.earthlink.net/~usberet/data/MVC-038S.JPG

I'm not in the best of shape but I can do a 6 minute mile and thats plenty good for now.

SDAL is there a particular reason you have safety goggles in your bedroom?

Yes there is, there is a dumpster at the company that I have to clean out every month with a high pressure washer. First time I cleaned it out, I got blasted with slimey mucky shit right in my face.

Since then i've been protecting my eyes.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:15:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
sorry krink.

which is better?

home.earthlink.net/~usberet/data/1.JPG
home.earthlink.net/~usberet/data/2.JPG

OK....your in!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:03:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Big guy, big rifle, big shirt.

'nuff said.

Thanks Marc for the shirt!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/Tim_Orrock/Range%20Day%20Aug%2005%20full/RangeDay08-07-05019.jpg

i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/DeGoffs/new004.jpg

Glad to see you showed up!! Now I got some back-up!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#16]
I got one of those from M4arc.  If I remember, I'll get some type of pic together.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:02:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Actually Islam doesn't consider us infidels since we all worship the same God, we are just incorrest about Jesus and a couple other issues. Jews are not even Infidels.

Hindus & Buddhists are fair game however. The last official jihad was the Bangledeshi/Indian wars.

The Muslims could however declare the secular, atheist, left as infidels since they don't believe.

(I know TMI.)

Actually it's not the same God.

I need to get one of those shirts.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:01:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Guys, thank you very much for the support and I'm glad everyone likes their shirts.  It's fun for me as well and I love seeing the pictures!

I haven't had a lot of time over the last two months to devote to them but that will change in two weeks because I'm taking a local job so I won't have to travel to DC every freaking week!  I'll have a simple website up soon too

In case anyone is wondering I'll be leaving Thursday morning for a funeral and then it's back to DC for the first part of next week and then it's home for good.  MrKrink, I have not forgotten about you and I WILL be in touch ASAP because I want you to have some in your store.

Thanks again guys
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Big guy, big rifle, big shirt.

'nuff said.

Thanks Marc for the shirt!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/Tim_Orrock/Range%20Day%20Aug%2005%20full/RangeDay08-07-05019.jpg

i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/DeGoffs/new004.jpg

Thank you Tim!  I love that SAS M-7 Classic with the Bakelite furniture
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Sure thing dude........I like that bakelite furniture too. I got me a set today to put on a Bulgie side folder.
And glad we could help. BTW what is your website??
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:33:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Sure thing dude........I like that bakelite furniture too. I got me a set today to put on a Bulgie side folder.
And glad we could help. BTW what is your website??

I have registered www.infidelwear.com but I haven
't had time to sit down and whip out even a simple index page yet

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:47:32 AM EDT
[#22]
MrKrink, in which NC county do you live?  Just wondering how you got a can approved in NC? Do you fall into one of the 4 catagories?

Jack
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:50:40 AM EDT
[#23]
i got a "crusader infidel" tee from cafe press as well as a cap. i wore the cap to a nationals game and got some pretty funny looks (the cap doesn't have an ingleezi translation and i have a big osama-kinda beard)!

wish i could get LONG tees...and just plain old black on olive drab.

krink, great look there! very sweet piece!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:01:07 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
MrKrink, in which NC county do you live?  Just wondering how you got a can approved in NC? Do you fall into one of the 4 catagories?

Jack

I am in Cleveland Co. No problem here, just filled out the paperwork and got the Sheriff to sign it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:05:51 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Nice purse.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:18:32 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
i got a "crusader infidel" tee from cafe press as well as a cap. i wore the cap to a nationals game and got some pretty funny looks (the cap doesn't have an ingleezi translation and i have a big osama-kinda beard)!

wish i could get LONG tees...and just plain old black on olive drab.

krink, great look there! very sweet piece!

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jack

I am in Cleveland Co. No problem here, just filled out the paperwork and got the Sheriff to sign it.

Mr. K., sent you an IM. Stay low and wear beige.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:54:29 AM EDT
[#28]
I want one....REALLY BAD.....where do I sign up?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice purse.

I have a matching louis vitton assault vest.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:58:45 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice purse.

I have a matching louis vitton assault vest.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:02:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:10:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:57:26 PM EDT
[#33]
[rant="on"]
This T-shirt really shows the demarcation in America. One group are those whose faces light and laugh when they see it and ask for the web site to buy it[HINT HINT HINT]. The others are those that say that they are scared to wear it. I ask those sheeple what are they scared of, and they say that a Moslem may hurt them.

In our country. In Dallas even.

Fucking metrosexuals are the ones saying it. Cruise around in $100 shirts showing they're cool but too fucking scared to wear a Tshirt that essentially says that Freedom isn't free. Sucking on America's teat without the testosterone for a woodie much less stand up and defend her.
[/rant]
wganz
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#34]
For all we know the Arabic on that shirt says "likes to swallow."

We need verification that is says what we think it says.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Mine just has arabic on it.  I get asked about what it says everytime I wear it.

The responses vary from:

Horrified - (my nightshift Capt., some old leftist pruney hag in Barnes and Noble)

Outraged -  (Hispanic chicky-snak cashier at said Barnes and Noble, prof in a community college class I'm taking)

and

Fuggin' A! -  (my boys on SWAT, my pal who's in Customs, the three BP guys that wandered across me shooting in the desert and the guy I met out on the trail in Madera Canyon who was wearing a "672 grains of Diplomacy"  t-shirt)

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#37]
What SEAL units were you guys in again?  Oh and thanks for selling me that LULA at the last gunshow only used by Delta Force and the SEALs.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
[rant="on"]
This T-shirt really shows the demarcation in America. One group are those whose faces light and laugh when they see it and ask for the web site to buy it[HINT HINT HINT]. The others are those that say that they are scared to wear it. I ask those sheeple what are they scared of, and they say that a Moslem may hurt them.

In our country. In Dallas even.

Fucking metrosexuals are the ones saying it. Cruise around in $100 shirts showing they're cool but too fucking scared to wear a Tshirt that essentially says that Freedom isn't free. Sucking on America's teat without the testosterone for a woodie much less stand up and defend her.
[/rant]
wganz

Or alternatively, people who don't feel like wearing a shirt that is technically inaccurate.  As has been pointed out, according to the Koran, Christians (and Jews) do NOT fall into the category of "infidel" but fall into the category of "people of the Book"

I'm not too "scared to wear it" and I certainly don't own any $100 shirts  ... I'm just too anal about factual accuracy to wear it (even though I agree with the sentiment )
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:11:22 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Or alternatively, people who don't feel like wearing a shirt that is technically inaccurate.  As has been pointed out, according to the Koran, Christians (and Jews) do NOT fall into the category of "infidel" but fall into the category of "people of the Book"

I'm not too "scared to wear it" and I certainly don't own any $100 shirts  ... I'm just too anal about factual accuracy to wear it (even though I agree with the sentiment )

I don't count.  I'm a scientologist.

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:29:59 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't count.  I'm a scientologist.

Sheep

you're not an infidel, you're the antichrist!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:36:47 AM EDT
[#41]
I don't have the T-shirt, but here's a proof:

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:53:34 AM EDT
[#42]
tagged for later.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:00:42 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Actually Islam doesn't consider us infidels since we all worship the same God, we are just incorrest about Jesus and a couple other issues. Jews are not even Infidels.

Hindus & Buddhists are fair game however. The last official jihad was the Bangledeshi/Indian wars.

The Muslims could however declare the secular, atheist, left as infidels since they don't believe.

(I know TMI.)

Quoted:

Quoted:
[-snip-

I think that they consider us infidels. I quote the following from the Koran:

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Some anti-Christian views of the Koran:
YUSUFALI: They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.
YUSUFALI: They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:42:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Size Definitions:

Shrimp
Mediocre
Large Butt
Extra Large Butt
Extra, Extra Lard Butt
Extra, Extra, Extra Lard Butt
Extra, Extra, Extra, Extra Lard Butt

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:37:35 PM EDT
[#47]
OK here is a reminder why we are on this thread..................
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top