Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Idiots gravitate toward stupidity.

+1
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
.......when a race war happens,  they'll be the idiots in the middle.

And they'll have no where to go!.............except to fall to the ground!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Let's see:

- hot sluts

- hot cars

- piles of cash

- big houses

- expensive toys

Yah, I have NO IDEA why anyone would be attracted to it -
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:25:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:40:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Remeber when words like "pimp" and "thug" had negative connantations-sp?

Speed
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#7]
It is the hip hop chicks wearing nothing but thongs that attract young guys. I have to admit that I love hip hop video girls. They sho' is fine!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:58:09 AM EDT
[#8]
It's a lot more fun living in a fantasy world where you're a toughass with money and women than to accept you're a whiteboy from the suburbs.

It's really base, primal stuff.  Biggest meanest animal with the most resources, etc.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:28:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I just flipped to MTV while surfing the idiot box and cought Fitty Cent vidio and loost aboot half mi ique points.

What’s so attractive about this life style?

I need a beer.

=========================
Brain damaged idiots seeking out their own kind. There are way too many of them and its getting worse by the day.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:48:08 PM EDT
[#10]
They think it is glamorous and intimidating to those who wear normal clothes . Every time I see one of these little fuckers I just want to slap the shit out of them . The gangbangers are glorified by Hollywood. Hollywood is a threat to our society. I have 2 kids 4 & 8 yrs. old My son is 8 and he knows what I think of this Gangbanger style of life. He  looks at these kids and just laughs at them  . I teach him right and wrong , God , guns and what freedom is all about. If he came home wearing baggy clothes his ass is in the sling . He is not allowed to associate with anyone at school who wears that shit . Hollywood is poisoning our young children and that is why we do not have cable . Just 3 local channels . I miss the History channel and Discovery but not that much.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:54:10 PM EDT
[#11]
MTV and movies make this a life style desireable.

Max
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:17:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:18:33 PM EDT
[#14]
I pity people that embrace stereotypes and call it a lifestyle.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Do not give them pity.  They do not deserve it.

Quoted:
I pity people that embrace stereotypes and call it a lifestyle.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I think it is the Man vs Superman Nietschze thing.  A Gangsta is above the law (in his own eyes), he is beyond good and evil, he can kill at will, etc, with no societal constraints.  As part of a gang of like minded individuals, he can walk "above the system" and dominate folks that are within the system with his "gats".  It is all about power.  He decided he did not like school (because his parents never taught him the importance of education0, so other avenues of social ascendancy are closed to him, hence he reverts back to the most basic, primitive, tribal (in the true sense) way of existing -- tribal warfare, which has been a part of man's earlier history for years.  Look at the gangs (black, hispanic, and white gangs) - each has their colors, their tatoos, their gang signs.  Now, go to primitive Borneo or the Congo.  Each "tribe" has their own colors, tatoos, and signs and signals.  Gangs war with other gangs, tribes war with other tribes, etc.

When society starts to throw off what makes us civilized, we revert to what we were before civilization.  The Gangsta lifestyle and Rap music is the glorification of the decline of civilization.

The whole thing is about as goofy a world as "Clockwork Orange".
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:53:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:58:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I just flipped to MTV while surfing the idiot box and cought Fitty Cent vidio and loost aboot half mi ique points.

What’s so attractive about this life style?

I need a beer.

nevermind
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top