Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:59:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not afraid of clowns, I just feel better when they're not around.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:40:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Go see "Devil's Rejects" and you won't like clowns.

Just seen that movie a few days ago.  That is what brought the memories back for me.  Thanks Mr. King and Rob Zombie.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:58:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I really didn't realize that this was such a real phobia.

I guess they have no effect on me. I don't like carnies, not scared of them just don't trust them.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:59:13 PM EDT
[#5]
nope.  i dont think they're funny, so i dont LIKE them.  i dont have a clown fetish so i dont "like" them.  

but i dont have any urges to either run away, scream, bash its head in, or any other option when i see one either.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't like clowns, but I am hardly paralyzed in fear by them.

a .45 ACP round will put down a clown be it a killer space clown from outerspace, or a kid loving pedo clown just as easily as any other person.

Clowns? Bring em on.

And another thing, I find out odd that y'all having the weapons that you guys do that you would be scared of clowns!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#7]
One of my buddies from my unit is deathly afraid of clowns.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:59:24 PM EDT
[#8]
GOT ???
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:05:56 PM EDT
[#9]
and midgets.

They both freak me out.

Dont even talk about a midget clown!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:08:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I ain't skeered of no damn ol clown! I do piss myself every time I see an olive, though.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:21:02 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm not afraid of them...but I sure as heck don't like them. Clowns are weird....and sick...and strange and stuff.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:25:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes, Im afraid of em too

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Your kidding right?? Afraid of Clowns, REALLY????????
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I know how you must feel... I'm the same way with mimes.

Everytime I see one I break out in a cold sweat, collapse in the fetal position and whimper like a whipped dog.

Can't stand mimes either same as a clown.  I don't want to be touched in my private area and don't feel like getting killed so for now i will stay away for clowns.

hr

I am kind of spooky around mines, not mimes
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:18:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Your kidding right?? Afraid of Clowns, REALLY????????

Seriously! I was shopping at a supercenter on grand opening and their were clowns running around, I went in (shoulda took 10-15 minutes) but since I was going outta my way to avoid em it took me like 2 hours.

I HATE clowns <-----They make me do this
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:20:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Afraid of clowns?

No.

ETA: There are real things to fear

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
All my friends and family make fun of me for for being scared of clowns.   They say i'm 22 years old and they should no longer bother me.   Everytime i see a clown i freak out.   THANKs to King with "IT" and "Killer clowns from outer space"  I have a shirt saying "I Hate Clowns" and have got alot of comments about it.   I just wanted to know how many other people here can't stand to ever look at a pic. of a clown?     Don't let me be the only one.   PLEASE

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:13:05 PM EDT
[#18]
hell man im 31 and cant sand those fuckers
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:23:44 PM EDT
[#19]
My Mom collected clowns. The house was full of them.  Then she saw IT and got rid of every one.

"Oh yes we float,, We all float down here and you'll float too."
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm not afraid of them, i just hate them.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:42:57 PM EDT
[#21]

Please tell me you are joking.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top