User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:49:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
That obnoxious Burger King chicken fries commercial

Are you talking about Teh Ghey King ones?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:59:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I love to hear the list of side effects at the end of the medicine commercials. "We're sorry your leg hurts, take this pill" Pill may cause, nausea, fever, Anal bleeding, hives, innapropriate sweating, unstopable cussing, apocalyptic visions, an urge to listen to cher. But atleast your leg wont hurt.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Right now in our house we are having STRONG negative reactions to the "NFL Sunday Ticket" commercials with the beer belly singking dude dancing with Butkus and other football heros selling TV time for NFL games.

Not only is it annopying it is on every channel and all the time.

Hell, even if I gave a darn about football I'd pass cause of the annoying commercial.

+1000!
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=374147
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate any commmercial that deals with femine hygene, femine itching, mestration, or that not so clean feeling women get.  Im not anti woman but these are things I need not know about.  I dont need to know about "wings" on maxi pads or that OB's applicator is more comfofortable then XYZ brand.  These are things best left to women to discuss amongst themselves or for the OXYGEN network.  Anyone wanna back me up on this????????  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Those new quiznos commercials with the frigging talking baby.  I HATE talking babies.  HATE THEM.

I liked the rats better.  

+1  but they were hamsters not rats..  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:13:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Another for that Burger King - if you wake up with the king, what does it make you, a queen?
Subway Sandwich with Jared - man, the guy's still fat!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#7]
The absolute worst commercial I ever saw was a local one in the New Orleans area for a furniture store/ loan operation called Frankie and Johnny's.  The absolutely stupidest commercial I have ever seen.

Anybody from the New Orleans area knows what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:24:41 AM EDT
[#8]
tag..

I like the Geico comercials though.

"You can do it!!!"
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:36:37 AM EDT
[#9]
I can't believe no one has mentioned those go**amn Bowflex commercials that are on every commercial break on the Dish.  The old gal is hot but only the first 5000 I saw her.  

Also the Leptprin (and like diet pill) commercials.  "If you're as big as a baby elephant, YOU NEED LEPTOPRIN!"  I hate the one that shows the big jug of human fat, too.  That's great.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:43:41 AM EDT
[#10]
#4: That commercial that is apparantly for a scam website, because every time I see it they have a different web address at the end. They are always like www.money5.com or www.homebuisness7.com but every time it is different, although the rest of the commercial is the same. The one with the shit bag that says "This isn't one of those get-rich quick schemes, but guess what, I did!"

#3: There's some damn car commericla that they keep playing twice in a row every single god damned commercial break. They have this fucking shitty song in the background with this girl with a really deep voice who thinks she can sing. She sounds like she is mentally retarded though. It makes me wanna puke every time I hear it.

#2: The Lesko book commercial

The #1 worst commercial in history: The lesko book commercial where he tries to get you to be a reseller for his book. I guess his book was so shitty that no one bought it, so he is trying to recoup his losses by unloading the worthless garbage on you.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:45:16 AM EDT
[#11]
i think it's just a san antonio thing, but i despise the "billy bob's beds" radio commercials.  everytime i hear that shit at work, i just want to break something...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:45:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Anything by Old Navy.

+1.

Anything from Menthos
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:53:33 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
i think it's just a san antonio thing, but i despise the "billy bob's beds" radio commercials.  everytime i hear that shit at work, i just want to break something...

XM satellite radio, baby.  No commercials on themusic channels.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:18:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Besides the Quiznos and subway commercials being annoying, they are totally misrepresenting.

Have u ever got a sandwich that looks like the ones in the commercial?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:22:09 AM EDT
[#15]

Old Navy.

Any drug commercial where you can't figure out what the hell the drug is supposed to cure.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:32:26 AM EDT
[#16]
"Floccinaucinihilipilification"
"Can you use it in a sentence?"

I didn't even know that was a realy word until I looked it up.
Not one of Geico's better commercials.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:36:25 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Besides the Quiznos and subway commercials being annoying, they are totally misrepresenting.

Have u ever got a sandwich that looks like the ones in the commercial?

Can't really say I have.  That's the thing.  You NEVER, EVER, EVER get what is advertised.

Doesn't matter if it's McDonald's, BK, White Castle, whatever.

Besides, Quizno's makes better toasted subs.  The Subway toasted subs are nasty and they(I have also heard this from a Subway employee I went to school with) they use a lot of processed stuff.  

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:38:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Rule # 625-If you can't sing, than you shouldn't sing in the commercials.

Progressive insurance for example:

"This is howwwww liffffe should beeeeeeeeeee"
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:41:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
The two fags in the Sonic Drive-In commercials.

We have named them "Neil & Bob".

+1,000,000,000,000 I can't stand those 2 faggots.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:44:48 AM EDT
[#20]
the stupid mcdonalds commercial with the idiot singing in the shower
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:46:32 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I hate the "tribute" commercials for Bud Light.....You know the ones.....with the singing theme to "heres to the 80spf sunblock guy"....etc.

Are you insane? Those commercials are funny.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:47:32 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
the stupid mcdonalds commercial with the idiot singing in the shower

"ba da da da daaaaa, I'm loving it"
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:56:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Billy Mays.  I want to cringe and say to the TV "OK OK I'll buy it just stop screaming at me Billy!"

And the Burger King COQ ROQ.  WTF is that?  I don't want my kids seeing that GWAR/Mad Max headbanging shit.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:03:45 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
and that ahole with the question marks all over his suit screaming about how to get govt handouts.

Yeah,Lesko.KAPOW!!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:06:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Jared from Subway.

That guys is either a transvestite woman, or a man that has had a sex change and is taking estrogen.  Or both.  He/She is as sexual as Michael Jackson.

Look! Here it is shown about to molest some children, I believe.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:09:47 AM EDT
[#26]
YES,Jared from SUBWAY!!!!STFU,JARED!!! Any commercial with Led Zepplin's "been along time" song on it. I like LZ, but holy crap, c'mon!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:12:47 AM EDT
[#27]
The Subaru "all we are is dust in the wind" commercial, only because they play it so much, and Subaru sucks.
Locally, Project Safe Neighborhood radio ads.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:14:04 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The Subaru "all we are is dust in the wind" commercial, only because they play it so much, and Subaru sucks.
Locally, Project Safe Neighborhood radio ads.

The song is just too annoying.

Annoying song for a FUGLY vehicle!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#29]
ONSTAR!

I can't stand those onstar commericals.  Like I want to hear some dumb b*tch's panicked call to an emergency service.  I hate that.  I don't want to listen to someone else's trauma.  What kind of f*n sicko masicist put these things together.  No matter where I am in my apartment, I will get up and turn the radio off when I hear one of those.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:24:59 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
ONSTAR!

I can't stand those onstar commericals.  Like I want to hear some dumb b*tch's panicked call to an emergency service.  I hate that.  I don't want to listen to someone else's trauma.  What kind of f*n sicko masicist put these things together.  No matter where I am in my apartment, I will get up and turn the radio off when I hear one of those.

I'm more likely to believe those commercials because it makes me believe that the service works.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:26:56 AM EDT
[#31]
That whiney, giggly, balding old guy that is the spokesperson for "Home Place" furniture.  I guess he is the owner of the store (chain?) because he also has his daughter in some of them with him.  Each and every time I hear his pathetic, squeeky, whiney, giggly voice I want to puke.  I'll change the channel instantly no matter what was on--- even if it was a really good show.  I really hate that guy's voice.

Lawdog
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:28:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Subway and Geico
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:36:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Not sure if this is just a Chicago area thing, but those damn Menards commercials.  First it was that old annoying guy, and then there was this other woman, and there's this one guy running around and saying

"SAVE 8% at Menards!!!"

And then the requisite theme line:

"SAAAVE BIG MONEY AT MENARDS!"
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:52:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Vonage.
Anyone with DISH network will understand this one:  John Basedow needs to die.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:54:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Vonage.
Anyone with DISH network will understand this one:  John Basedow needs to die.

he's not just on DISH.  He's on Comcast as well.

The "Vonage" song is annoying too.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:54:51 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
<--------- 400 channels.

ALL!

Exactly what I was going to say.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:08:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Those damn ORBIT gum commercials always piss me off.  

Smalls
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Most commercials nowadays are all bling bling or idiotic.  The only one I like now is the one with Carrie Underwood singing Hershey's jingles.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top