Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Read the first line again, or is it too tough for you?

Re-read it and I stand by what I said. Maybe
0.05% of all of the 9000 SAs each year end
up being punk scumbags in the pros.

To me, that ain't "many."
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.unirel.vt.edu/vtsnaps/images/sports/hbird-aerial.jpg

LETS GO!  HOKIES!

WTF is that thing?

It is the same thing as this

<-------------
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:45:49 PM EDT
[#3]
TEXAS AGS
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:47:10 PM EDT
[#4]
CANES
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sorry, SEC boys.

Looks like the SEC title has already been decided (unless Tennessee plays kick-ass ball).

vegas68.com/lsu/TigerStadiumTigerEye500x309.jpg

Zhukov, I like the way you think.

Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LC
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:50:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LETS GO!  HOKIES!

WTF is that thing?

<-------------

A turkey? chicken? Help me out here....
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:52:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sorry, SEC boys.

Looks like the SEC title has already been decided (unless Tennessee plays kick-ass ball).

The SEC is way too unpredictable to call a winner before the season even starts.  Plus didnt LSU just make a coaching change?  I bet FLA dominates LSU next year.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Gig ' Em , Howdy, Hullaballoooooo!

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LETS GO!  HOKIES!

WTF is that thing?

<-------------

It is a gobbler

A turkey? chicken? Help me out here....

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry, SEC boys.

The SEC is way too unpredictable to call a winner before the season even starts.  Plus didnt LSU just make a coaching change?  I bet FLA dominates LSU next year.

hell yeah.  Gators are going to win the SEC.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Dejavu all over again
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#12]
man that USC band wagon loaded up quick
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:16:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Go Huskers!!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:19:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:22:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.broadbaycotton.com/images/MIA.jpg

Is that supose to be scary?

here's one for you VT:

a8.cpimg.com/image/64/C9/12537188-eb38-01200053-.jpg

Still bitter? Decades of gettin' spanked, frustrating I'd imagine.

Florida, Miami Renewing Series
Aug. 1, 2005

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP)

Miami has won six straight against the Gators, including a 27-10 victory in the Peach Bowl on Dec. 31.

The winning streak is the latest footnote in a rivalry that began in 1938 and continued annually until Florida dropped Miami in 1988 because the Gators wanted to play a "more national schedule." Florida promptly replaced the Hurricanes with Montana State. v Miami fans accused the Gators of pulling out because the Hurricanes were dominating them - on field and on the national scene. v The series has had several other heated moments, including the infamous "Florida Flop," the peach pelting and the brawl on Bourbon Street.

The "Florida Flop" happened in 1971, when Florida defenders laid down and let the Hurricanes score, allowing the Gators to get the ball back and quarterback John Reaves to break Jim Plunkett's record for NCAA career passing yards.

The rivalry grew even more intense in 1980, when Florida fans - angry that the Gators trailed Miami 28-7 late in Gainesville - threw peaches at the Hurricanes, who were headed to the Peach Bowl. Miami coach Howard Schnellenberger was so furious he ordered a field goal to add to the final margin.

After a 13-year hiatus, Florida and Miami renewed the rivalry in the 2001 Sugar Bowl. Just a few nights before Miami's 37-20 win, a handful of players from both teams - most notably Miami's Bryant McKinnie and Florida's Alex Brown - mixed it up on Bourbon Street.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:22:31 PM EDT
[#16]
All you Florida Gator fans keep dreaming.  We'll see what's what at the end of the year.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:26:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Rough couple of years but we still have potential Heisman talent so lets give it another shot...Gooooo Sooners!!!

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:36:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I'd hit it!  All of them!  Line forms to the left please.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#19]
From football to cheerleading!

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

here's one for you VT:

Aug. 1, 2005

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP)

Miami has won six straight against the Gators, including a 27-10 victory in the Peach Bowl on Dec. 31.

The winning streak is the latest footnote in a rivalry that began in 1938 and continued annually until Florida dropped Miami in 1988 because the Gators wanted to play a "more national schedule." Florida promptly replaced the Hurricanes with Montana State. v Miami fans accused the Gators of pulling out because the Hurricanes were dominating them - on field and on the national scene. v The series has had several other heated moments, including the infamous "Florida Flop," the peach pelting and the brawl on Bourbon Street.

The "Florida Flop" happened in 1971, when Florida defenders laid down and let the Hurricanes score, allowing the Gators to get the ball back and quarterback John Reaves to break Jim Plunkett's record for NCAA career passing yards.

The rivalry grew even more intense in 1980, when Florida fans - angry that the Gators trailed Miami 28-7 late in Gainesville - threw peaches at the Hurricanes, who were headed to the Peach Bowl. Miami coach Howard Schnellenberger was so furious he ordered a field goal to add to the final margin.

After a 13-year hiatus, Florida and Miami renewed the rivalry in the 2001 Sugar Bowl. Just a few nights before Miami's 37-20 win, a handful of players from both teams - most notably Miami's Bryant McKinnie and Florida's Alex Brown - mixed it up on Bourbon Street.

that's nice....

enjoy the 90's? Probation and all? Miami fan's were as scarce as hen's teeth those days.

In any event, playing Miami is nothing more than welfare for you guys....a rare chance for you to fill your stadium...

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:00:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Rough couple of years but we still have potential Heisman talent so lets give it another shot...Gooooo Sooners!!!

img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-9/832380/pre4.jpg

NOPE SORRY...AFTER 2 STRAIGHT NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP LOSSES WE HAVE LEARNED THAT OU CANT WIN THE BIG GAME  YALL NEED TO GET BACK TO GIVING OUT THE STEROIDS AND BUY ALL THE GOOD TEXAS TALENT
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NOPE SORRY...AFTER 2 STRAIGHT NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP LOSSES WE HAVE LEARNED THAT OU CANT WIN THE BIG GAME  YALL NEED TO GET BACK TO GIVING OUT THE STEROIDS AND BUY ALL THE GOOD TEXAS TALENT

Oh I'm sorry what national championship did the "Ags" play for recently? I must have missed that.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:12:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:14:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
www.usc.edu/student-affairs/IMREC/spirit/song/thesquad/2005squadsong.jpg

The USC cup runneth over.

Trojans indeed.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:23:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
GO BUCKS!

I look forward to September 10th when Ohio
'messes' with Texas.

I live in Texas, but I am originally a Buckeye.  OSU is gonna kick the shit out of these T-Sippers.  I am gonna love weaing my OSU stuff to work.

TXL
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:35:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#28]
GO 'CANES
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:36:54 PM EDT
[#29]

We have Ohio State and Michigan right where we want them," Purdue coach Joe Tiller said.

Yeah coach neither one of them is on your schedule this year!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:45:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
GO  www.plu.edu/~egbersgl/huskers.gif

Looking to improve on last year's 5-6 record.    

No...we WILL improve on last year's record!

HH
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

here's one for you VT:

Aug. 1, 2005

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP)

that's nice....

enjoy the 90's? Probation and all? Miami fan's were as scarce as hen's teeth those days.

In any event, playing Miami is nothing more than welfare for you guys....a rare chance for you to fill your stadium...

Oooopsie! You forgot to address the gators gettin' SPANKED by the Canes, time & time & time again.

Probation, welfare, filling the stadium.......

Sounds like the grumblings of someone who's got nothin' to point to in the "win" column.

"Waiter, check please."
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:11:23 PM EDT
[#33]
what's the series record?

I believe (know) we're pretty darn even

So when did you attend Miami?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Read the AP release above, dated yesterday. It's all detailed there.

I didn't go to UM. I was born & raised in South Florida and have been a Canes fan since I could walk.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:20:52 PM EDT
[#35]
HOOK 'EM!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't go to UM. I was born & raised in South Florida and have been a Canes fan since I could walk.

of course you didn't. Nobody did. Go to many games?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Nova, you and I both know that the Gators will be beat Miami next time they play(and many games following).  There is no point in arguing.  GO GATORS
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#38]
<-------------------------------
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I go to all the games....and there are tons of Canes fans here. Why anyone would think otherwise is rediculous. "Um, any gator fans in Gainsville?" Come on dude, you're really reachin' here. Salvage some dignity.

Again, more peripheral distraction from the glaring fact that the Canes OWN the gators.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:33:45 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Go Dawgs!

Yaaaaa.... You Dawgs GO down to Jacksonville and LOSE to the GATORS!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I go to all the games....and there are tons of Canes fans here. Why anyone would think otherwise is rediculous. "Um, any gator fans in Gainsville?" Come on dude, you're really reachin' here. Salvage some dignity.

Again, more peripheral distraction from the glaring fact that the Canes OWN the gators.

Miami has been winning the past few years, but that is about to change.  Also, UF is 25-28 against Miami, so they arent exaxtly getting OWNED.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:40:50 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh I'm sorry what national championship did the "Ags" play for recently? I must have missed that.  

See this year...as yall lose to TEXAS and ur shot at the GAME, and then we come to Norman and beat yall like a drum (like what should have happened last yr minus the worst call i have ever seen in college football history)...and then TU comes to Kyle field and get dominated as  we go undefeated to the big 12 and then national championship...id be willing to bet Texas Big 12 schools sweep yall this year...yall cant cheat forever and win
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:43:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:10:32 PM EDT
[#45]
And for the Miami fans who thought they would roll thru the ACC.....

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:12:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Maize and Blue, Baby!
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a181/matlock1971/5-9-04197.jpg
My brother in law is on the staff, so I get free tickets.There is nothing like seeing a game in the Big House.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:13:24 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

See this year...as yall lose to TEXAS and ur shot at the GAME, and then we come to Norman and beat yall like a drum (like what should have happened last yr minus the worst call i have ever seen in college football history)...and then TU comes to Kyle field and get dominated as  we go undefeated to the big 12 and then national championship...id be willing to bet Texas Big 12 schools sweep yall this year...yall cant cheat forever and win

we'll see about that the Friday after Thanksgiving
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:57:15 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
www.expressfan.com/trips/mich03/m.JPG

Ann Arbor is a whore...

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:03:36 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

15 yards and grounded from dating your sister for the annoying and repeated use of the "word" yall.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top