BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I hate condoms to the point that I would very nearly prefer to not have intercourse vs intercourse with a condom. They are too tight/uncomfortable and they eliminate too much sensation.

If you are that worried about getting her pregnant at least you have an alternative.  Just remember to have a camera handy.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The pill is over 99% safe as far as pregnancy goes.

LOL remind me to tell that one to my cousin and my best friend.

Wrap ir to be on the safe side.

Quoted:
If she's not the wife, wrap it. She gets preg it's your fault.

ETA: I work in the health care field and can tell you, the pill is almost 100%. You can just about be certain if she's on it and gets knocked up, either she was taking other meds that interfered with it (honest mistake), she forgot to take it, or she told you she took it.  
FLAME SUIT ON, the guys who bought that are still in denial.

thats why you use a condom anyway just incase something is fucking up the BC pills or shes not taking them. or took them wrong (out of ctcle, skipped a dose etc)

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:34:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Sex with condoms sucks donkey balls so my wife used birth control.  Almost 8 years into our marrage, we have just had our 2 kids we want (both on purpose) and she got fixed for good, so no more kids, or birth control ever again (hopefully).

Most "failures" with birth control are girls who are idiots and don't take it on time every day and the "Oops I got pregant!! (because I stopped taking my pills two months ago because I am a fucking bitch)" kind.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:47:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Visectomy.

Abstinence is 100%, but taught as the only way to prevent STDs or pregnancies in some more redneck areas is a crock of shit. Teenagers will fuck like rabits regardless. Thought i'd clarify that.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#5]
one of my friends knocked up his wife while she was on the shot (depo provera) TWICE.

he wraps it up now.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:11:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hate condoms to the point that I would very nearly prefer to not have intercourse vs intercourse with a condom. They are too tight/uncomfortable and they eliminate too much sensation.

If you are that worried about getting her pregnant at least you have an alternative.  Just remember to have a camera handy.

They aren't just for fetal protection...

Diseases man, diseases.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Circumcised men may have enough loss of sensitivity (due to the fact that half their normal
allotment of highly sensitive penile nerve endings were cut off and thrown in the trash many years ago
CJ

Oh man, I love that old wives tale. It never grows old.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:24:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

Even if your significant other is on the pill, it's not %100. Wrapping it up is the only way to be sure.

Ahhh. Your title is breaking the tables.
I don't get it anyhow:

Bin:  00110001001100100011011100101110001100000010111000
Hex: C4   C8   DC   B8   C0   B8
Dec: 196  200  220  184  192  184

In plaintext it comes out as 127.0.

Looks like part of an IP.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:25:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Circumcised men may have enough loss of sensitivity (due to the fact that half their normal
allotment of highly sensitive penile nerve endings were cut off and thrown in the trash many years ago
CJ

Oh man, I love that old wives tale. It never grows old.

Irony here, I just got married in late June. We went on our honeymoon and of course, 7 days of just pure sex. She was on the pill, I was nervous when her week came up because it was our first time without using a rubber. Everything was fine though...

So this is our second month of marriage and she just went active duty and I am teaching across the country. I haven't moved down with yet but I have a couple of weeks with her down in jacksonville and its going to be the honeymoon times 2.

We have both discussed the 'worries' of the pill, and discussed how well she does adhere to the schedule, between 9pm-10pm every day she takes it.

We have also been researching the Natural Family Planning stuff that was pushed down our throats during Pre-Cana (for those of you who are catholic, you feel for me on this one). But, being on the pill, interferes with almost all the methods of the NFP planning.

So, I am debating putting on the jimmy hat when I go back down, while it is somewhat less sensation, i would be dumping some worries. We are 22 years old, just out of college and getting settled in and having a kid wouldn't make things bad but it isn't our priority right now....
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:49:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I can understand that, but condoms are cheaper than child support or raising a child. I've had my kids and my vasectomy.  If my wife gets pregnant and my vas didn't grow back together, you'll hear about it on the news.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:00:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The pill is over 99% safe as far as pregnancy goes.

When taken as directed.  Sometimes that doesn't happen.  Sometimes on purpose.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top