What abortion is really about
[url]http://www.hoffman-info.com/massacre.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 9:16:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 9:17:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#3]
With the help and guidence of the Lord all things are possible.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 9:59:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Really?
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#5]
For most of my life, I believed in the "right to choose"...

I now have 2 beautiful little girls (18mos & 4mos).

I could not imagine a world without them, they are so innocent and sweet...I love them more than life itself...

It saddens me deeply to think of how many sweet innocent little ones, just like mine, never get to breath life or see the light of day.....All, as a result of selfish and irresponsible people...
I don't know how people can live with themselves...

Not preaching here...
Only my personal feelings...  
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:29:10 PM EDT
[#6]
And this topic is relevant to AR15.com because?????????  Oh, that's right- anything Hangfire posts is important, anything non-gun related that anyone else posts is trivial nonsense that doesn't belong here.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:57:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And this topic is relevant to AR15.com because?????????  Oh, that's right- anything Hangfire posts is important, anything non-gun related that anyone else posts is trivial nonsense that doesn't belong here.
View Quote

?????? Sparky I did not mean to offend you.
I try to start fresh everyday and try not to
let yesterday ruin the new day.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 12:03:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Last time I checked, this is a general discussion form.GENERAL,get it?? So,if you don't like it,you are free to move on!
[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:13:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
For most of my life, I believed in the "right to choose"...

I now have 2 beautiful little girls (18mos & 4mos).

I could not imagine a world without them, they are so innocent and sweet...I love them more than life itself...

It saddens me deeply to think of how many sweet innocent little ones, just like mine, never get to breath life or see the light of day.....All, as a result of selfish and irresponsible people...
I don't know how people can live with themselves...

Not preaching here...
Only my personal feelings...  
View Quote

Exactally,I feel and changed the same way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top