Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Everybody has their causes; Redford has his I don't believe that Redford is Communist, just has very liberal viewpoints compared to most of the people who post here. Our Mayor just went to a seminar  on global warming that was hosted at Redfords Sundance. Her report from the paper:
www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=14968457&BRD=1395&PAG=461&dept_id=216613&rfi=6
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:37:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There won't be an America in 20 years.

Thats what they said twenty years ago.

They were right 20 years ago.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:49:41 AM EDT
[#4]
ERROR
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:50:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Quoted:
He signed it. You can make bullshit excuses all you want. Reagan was a gun banner. HE SIGNED IT! THAT MAKES HIM A GUN BANNER! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, YOU CAN'T TRUST THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT!

What is with some of you people? I supose next thing you'll tell me is that when Hinckley shot Reagan, he only did it becasue he thought the DC gun ban would stop him, and it's the gun makers fault?

Post some more laughable bullshit, I need a good laugh.

Oh yeah, and that's why Bush signed the campaign finance reform treason into law too, riiiight. No wonder this country is fucked.

Reagan won the Cold War jackass.....when you can come up with someone who has done more let me know.

Well technically Pope John Paul II, Margret Thatcher(sp?), and Regan won the cold war standing shoulder to shoulder.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:33:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:42:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Robert Redford is a Commie Bastard  

Well there's a news flash.....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:41:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Robert Redford is a Commie Bastard  

Well there's a news flash.....

Wow, there's some insight......

Well now that the "It's fucked up, I'm gonna hide now" dork and the DU trolls have weighed in......

I am pissed off at this, it is the same thing as when Stalin put himself in every fooking movie about the Russian revolution.  It is blatant propaganda marketed at entertainment, like Rage Against the Machine (now Audioslave I think) wearing thier damn red stars and wearing "the people's" uniform etc. etc.  

I know, freedom of speech, etc etc, but there have alays been subjects that have been culturally taboo here.  As a general rule, we never glorified the enemy.  There ain't too many american pieces about Cornwallis(sp?) or Hitler, showing off their qualities in a gentle light, or heartwarming pieces about Stalin, or Love stories about Lenin or Mussolini.  Hell it took forever for American Indians to be portrayed as anything but savages....Even though they were savages.  (I can say that, I am native, and in the same breath call you all a bunch of crackers.....thhhhhpppph!....But that is another subject)

And the Hypocracy of it all.  I mean, make a movie about how much of a war hero Jackson was to the south, or Robert Lee, and the same goofball fucks who are behind RR making movies about how wonderful a guy a devout commie Che was, get thier panties in a bunch.  

I am upset at myself for not knowing all of this crap about Che.  The next puke who is wearing his face I see will get at minimum a quick education as to who this guy was, perhaps they are being duped as well.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top