Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2001 9:41:11 AM EDT
Well I hate to admit it but I think C.O. has gotten the shaft. Sure he contributes nothing positive to this board IMHO, but the recently locked post titled: [b] "Just saw a 200 dollar new preban beta..."[/b] was posted on May 5th..months prior to his latest faux pas. In fact, the post was brought back to top by Boomer who I'm sure did a little searching to find it. I'm guessing that it was locked and he was booted on the premise that he did this AFTER his little bullsh*t recently in the exchange forum. Oh well...just my .02...and that's all it's worth. I just hate to see someone punished for past sins.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 9:48:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Pike, I'm afraid you are pissing in the wind. The last time Captain Obvious pullded this nonsense I started a new topic to defend him with Goatboy. When he was reinstated he made nothing but make exuses and even used the same language I used in my post to defend him. He had a piss poor attitude and did not seem in the least appreciative of being reinstated or defended. He never even mentioned me, much less off any thanks for going to bat for him. Screw 'im.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#2]
His adolescent butt should have been canned long ago, "past sins" or not.

Good riddance.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 9:54:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not defending him for C.O.'s benefit...I'm defending him based on the facts of that last locked thread. I could care less if he gets banned for his attitude or whatever else. I just feel that this most recent locked post was written by him over two months ago, not after his last warning. Fact are facts. I am certainly NOT a fan of the Captain. I just thought I would point out the inconsistancy.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 9:54:41 AM EDT
[#4]
dont let the door hit ya in the ass as you exit !!!!
[x]
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#5]
pikepole "I just hate to see someone punished for past sins."

Perhaps we should punish for future sins?

Or what were you thinking?
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I am Captain Obvious!
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:06:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
pikepole "I just hate to see someone punished for past sins."

Perhaps we should punish for future sins?

Or what were you thinking?
View Quote

I should have stated that better...He has been reprimanded already. we shouldn't go back and lock him out for something he did two months ago. We smack our dogs for peeing on the carpet and then smack him again for the time he did it when he was a puppy. (Sorry for the analogy...best I could come up with)

BTW...JIZZ NINJA, if you really are Captain obvious...... [-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-]
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:07:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top