Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Phil and Brent.

& R. D. Mercer

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:25:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Tulsa gun show?

Hell no, it's the Wanenmacher's Tulsa Gun Show, best damn gun show in them parts of the woods.

Tulsa is a nice place.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:55:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How are you liking it so far, with the job and everything?

Job is pretty interesting,a new twist on what Ive been dooing for about twenty years  or so now.

Tulsa reminds me alot of Orlando.......same simmilar street layout(a BIG grid),lots of pawn shops and restraunts,stores everywhere........seen quite a few of the gun shops already.Hit the gun show a couple weeks ago by the stadium.

Tulsa has its good and bad sides(like most cities) but all in all it aint half bad.

Just one thing though..............

....whats up with all the penguins around town??

every few miles is a five or six foot statue of a penguin ....they all look like they were all the same at one time or another,and now are "made up" to ''go'' with whatever buisiness its standing in front of.

This part of the country would be one of the last places Id be if I were a penguin.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:56:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Phil and Brent.

& R. D. Mercer

Those guys are hysterical
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How are you liking it so far, with the job and everything?

Job is pretty interesting,a new twist on what Ive been dooing for about twenty years  or so now.

Tulsa reminds me alot of Orlando.......same simmilar street layout(a BIG grid),lots of pawn shops and restraunts,stores everywhere........seen quite a few of the gun shops already.Hit the gun show a couple weeks ago by the stadium.

Tulsa has its good and bad sides(like most cities) but all in all it aint half bad.

Just one thing though..............

....whats up with all the penguins around town??

every few miles is a five or six foot statue of a penguin ....they all look like they were all the same at one time or another,and now are "made up" to ''go'' with whatever buisiness its standing in front of.

This part of the country would be one of the last places Id be if I were a penguin.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:45:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Area businesses paid for the penguins, with the proceeds going to various charities. I kinda like them.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:15:50 PM EDT
[#7]
we have a new exhibit at the TULSA ZOO..

the Jackass Penguins...

the Zoo raised $$ for the exhibit by selling these big assed fiberglass pengiuns to be custom painted for you or your company..

then the ones with the cool paint jobs were then auctioned off.

BTW..

did you know that the Tulsa Zoo was voted..best zoo in the US last year...

if you have kidz..

hallowzooween and Zoolights are a must.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Area businesses paid for the penguins, with the proceeds going to various charities. I kinda like them.

AhhHaa............now I understand.

I kinda like em too.......just didnt understand where they all came from.

Penguins are cool
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:43:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
BTW..

did you know that the Tulsa Zoo was voted..best zoo in the US last year...

if you have kidz..

hallowzooween and Zoolights are a must.

I like zoos...........but not nearly as much as the GF does.Were both big animal lovers.
We'll definately have something to do when she comes down.(After the luvin! of course)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top