Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2000 2:06:10 PM EDT
Access is sporatic and many nites this week I get server not found errors when trying to open a post. Tonight I couldn't even get to the main page. This site comes up all the time and I can see it's on a specific port so that indicates the server is up so whats the problem?

Thanks
SS
Link Posted: 12/14/2000 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2000 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#2]
slow during mid-day.
Link Posted: 12/15/2000 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Hi Ed, How have you been? We're gonna have to hurry up Spring so we can get together at another shoot.

I just got back from the dentist - getting a bridge to eat up my flex spend (plus some!). Got the temp crowns on today and go back in 4 weeks for the final. The novacain is starting to wear off and I can start to feel how much my molars don't like being drilled on.

I don't know if to blame the slowness on a router between us (1st choice), my connection (good to other sites, Weather in the upstate area or all the political traffic. If I get on early (4pm) things are usually OK, around 6-7pm it grinds to a halt and 7-9pm I get long waits and timeouts. However I can come to this site with no problem. Also I can go from this web to the old one with your link whereas I can't get anything going from my shortcut.

Well, I probably spend too much time browsing anyway.

Hi to Ed Jr.
Talk with you later,

Al
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top