Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2001 8:14:08 AM EDT
gawd, who shrank the fonts? i can't read a thing, tried tweaking the prefs in Nescape, but nothing seems to work.

is it just me, or do y'all have your monitors stuck at 640x480?
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you change them in your AR15 prefs or profile.  You should be able to use small, med or large.  I'm running 1024x768 on a 15" monitor and everything looks good to me.
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 9:38:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't get all of the words on my screen, they are to large. I have the font set at medium, but I cant go far enough to the left to read everything.
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 11:27:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I heard that shrinkage is caused by exposure to cold water. Oh yes, and I too am not able to scroll far enough left on some of the messages.
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Mine are fine, the only thing now is; when I go to any other site my eyes reject what I`m seeing. Everything is itty bitty, even the toolbar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top