Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2001 7:28:21 PM EDT
saw this on Florida Shooters Network
[url]www.sightings.com/general11/claw.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 3:38:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 3:45:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey the fact of the matter is that our tax money is going to support these AGs who have nothing better to do. That is true, if they dont have a high profile case they have to conjur up something that will get ink, so , voila!, an assault weapon toilet!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think the high-capacity "assault toilet" ban is Federal.  Here in Tucson, however, you are limited to 3 gallon/flush toilets (which means you have to flush them twice, thus using 6 gallons as opposed to the older standard 5 gallon/flush units).  

I love my government, I love my government, I love my government...

[sniper]
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 4:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Lock&Load:
Is anyone here aware of a pre-ban toilet? THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!! I am under the impression that the government wanted to cut down on water consumption, so they required new toilets to use less water when flushed. I have heard that it is illegal to use an older-style toilet in new home construction. Are there any home builders here who can back this up?
View Quote

Yes it is true you can not buy a high volume residential toilet anymore, at least here in Oregon. so you have to flush twice thus using  more water than the old style toilet.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Top Top