Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2001 5:44:20 AM EDT
other AR15.com members?  

I know this sounds weird but I actually have... probably a sign that I need to get a real life. [:D]

[i]Disclaimer: Nothing sexual happened in this dream...[/i]

Last night I dreamt that I was on some kind of trip (business or something... maybe we were all looking for someone?) and [b]Lordtrader[/b] was there.  I had to use the bathroom in his room... do dreams ever make sense?.... and he was getting all decked out to go scoop on the ladies.  His room had lots of velvet and thick robes and stuff in it... looked like the set of "The Ladies' Man"... I was expecting to see some Covossier.  [:D]

Like I said... nothing sexual but it cracked me up.  Anyone else care to admit to a dream??
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 5:49:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Miss Magnum:
Anyone else care to admit to a dream??
View Quote

[B]NOPE[/B]...but tell me more [:D] !!!!
Sorry, I just can't help myself at times!
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:00:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I do, it comes back most nights, it involves a few cherry Ar's and this wild woman who goes by the nickname of Miss M.

Needless to say, it is a wild and crazy dream, lots of exercise, lots of lead, almost like two cats being dropped into a bag, but armed.

Maybe I ought to stop eating the burritoes before bed?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:04:27 AM EDT
[#3]
When I first read the line for this thread on the index page (list of active threads) I thought it said "How many of you have had dreams about.....   Miss Magnum?"

Then I thought, wow!  (s)he's got an ego that won't quit.  But, to give Miss Magnum the benefit of the doubt I read his/her post.  And no, I haven't had dreams about anyone from this board.  Probably because I haven't met anyone from this board.  

I have similar dreams from time to time.  They involve tornadoes, watching Cessnas stall and not able to recover, shooting someone numerous times without effect, getting shot myself, and porking the saleswoman in a men's clothing store.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:09:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By The Commissioner:
When I first read the line for this thread on the index page (list of active threads) I thought it said "How many of you have had dreams about.....   Miss Magnum?"

Then I thought, wow!  (s)he's got an ego that won't quit.
View Quote

If you only knew me in real life... ::shaking head::

If I talk about myself it's usually in a self-depricating (or, as one friend likes to call it.. self-[i]deficating[/i]) manner. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:19:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Never had a dream about a member of AR15, but perhaps I need to spend more time here, and then I may........ [;)] I do, however, have similar dreams as The Commissioner in that I have often had dreams where I would shoot someone, and it had very little effect, as if it where just a pebble or something I had thrown at them......odd. Oh, and I had my first dream involving an AR15 the other night!!!! It was some kind of urban commando stuff with a few guys I know in a small city I often go to. We where running around, hiding behind buildings, and sniping from rooftops. I woke up in a great mood with a serious rush! [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:19:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:26:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Where are these pictures at??? Post a link....POST A LIIINNNNKKKKK!!!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:35:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:37:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:42:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Last night I dreamt that I was on some kind of trip (business or something... maybe we were all looking for someone?) and [b]Lordtrader[/b] was there.  I had to use the bathroom in his room... do dreams ever make sense?.... and he was getting all decked out to go scoop on the ladies.  His room had lots of velvet and thick robes and stuff in it... looked like the set of "The Ladies' Man"... I was expecting to see some Covossier.  [:D]

View Quote

Sorry MM no velvet on the bed. I I normally go for either a nice Cabernet, Cristal, or Bombay Gin Martini's to get my women in the mood. BTW you can use my restroom any day. If I were to analyze the dream, I would say it is sexual. The bathroom represents hot "dirty" sex.

But just curious, did the bedroom look like this.

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/025/ou/Kv/z8/xW74159.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:46:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Is that the Navy way to make a bed? And dress those slippers in an orderly manner.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:48:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
...do fantasies count?
View Quote

Noooooo, silly.  And that was not my intention.. just that sometimes I'll have goofy dreams about stuff. ::shrug::  I though Lordtrader as "The Ladies' Man" was hysterical. [:D]

I've had guys tell me their so-called fantasies involving me and I don't find it flattering.  I'm not one of those girls who thinks just because a guy wants to nail you it should be seen as a compliment. [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:50:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is that the Navy way to make a bed? And dress those slippers in an orderly manner.
View Quote

Yeah the bed is a lil ruffled, I just got done dreaming of MM [@:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:51:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sorry MM no velvet on the bed.

But just curious, did the bedroom look like this.
View Quote

It was like a hotel room... but you had a dressing area with the 3-way mirror and stuff.. you were preening... messing with your tie.

You were very nice though. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:53:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:56:11 AM EDT
[#16]

You were very nice though. [:D]
View Quote

HEHEHE always lure em with honey I always say.

Signed

Lord LadiesMan
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:58:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I agree.  It seems very ungentlemanly.  For the record, I only insinuated--I am harmless..
View Quote

No worries.  [:D]  I have worked in male-dominated fields for at least seven years now and am pretty used to it.  It seems to point out the glaring difference between men and women, though.  ::grin::

I don't think a lot of guys understand that unless the woman is already into you, hearing stuff like that won't turn her on.... in fact, if she's on the fence about him, it'll turn her off. ::shrug::
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Come on Miss Magnum -

Admit it.

We all know you dream about me.

Okay, so the dream was about me falling off a VERY tall building, but still....

[}:D]

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:21:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Come on Miss Magnum -

Admit it.

We all know you dream about me.

Okay, so the dream was about me falling off a VERY tall building, but still....
View Quote

Oh no!  ::gasp::

Wait... could it be???

Could it really be that [i]garandman[/i] has a sense of humor??!!??  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:24:50 AM EDT
[#20]
M. Magnum,

Freud would have had a field day with your dream! It is so rife with curious images! (Sorry, could not resist the interpretation!)[:D]

I would bet that most gun owners have nightmares about being unable to physically pull the trigger in a tight spot. Kind of like having a dream about having one's feet being encased in cement while swimming underwater and being chased by sharks!

Do dreams make any sense or relate to the real world? It is a facinating question to ponder.

Hephaistos
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:29:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:40:27 AM EDT
[#22]
[red]Sometimes I like to hunt Mall Ninjas.[/red]
Like I said... nothing sexual but it cracked me up.
Anyone else care to admit to a dream??
View Quote

-
-
-

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/mm.jpg[/img]

-
-
-
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 4:58:10 PM EDT
[#23]
I usually only dream of specific people if I've been spending too much time with them.  Like if I put too many hours in at work, I'll dream of some of my co-workers.  I almost never have dreams about family members, and can't recall any with my children.  Possibly because I can never spend "too many hours" with them.  

To be honest the only ar15.com member I've dreamt about was you Miss Magnum, and you already know what happened there (no nothing sexual there either folks).  That's not too odd, since I personally know only a few from the board and you happen to be one of them.  It's sensible that I wouldn't dream about the other members that I haven't ever met, or only met once at shoots.  

What was odd (OK, there was a lot odd) about this dream is that I haven't seen you in about a month or more.  I suppose I'm just anticipating yet another long car ride locked up in the Accord with you [:P].  Maybe I'm just getting the dream out of the way first.

I'll try to dream again tonight to see if those guys waving torches ever caught up to us [:)]

Ross

edited for spelling
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 5:53:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:03:04 PM EDT
[#25]
I`ve had a couple about guys that have pissed me off on the board....(even though i don`t know what they look like) it`s always like the a-team though, because nobody gets killed when i fill `em full of lead!....never get to see the end though, since i always end up falling from a cliff or building, and waking up...just in time to watch voyager.....[smoke]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Over the last several years I have had the same dream. I am at close range with several bad guys--daylight, small ridges of stuff (junk?) 4-5 feet tall all around, and bad guys walk charging me. I have an M1. Always one of my M1s. Never anything else.
The M1 always jams, always. I am working it to try to fire, dream ends.
Weirdness--I shoot my CMP M1 for accuracy, but---
my Double Eagle Officers w/night eyes is my bed side gun (until I got married a few years ago it was my under pillow gun)
I always have a 590 ready to go in the house in a locker, and
I carried an M9 every day in the service as an MP.
Why the hell is it always an M1?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 7:08:17 PM EDT
[#27]
I had a dream a few months ago which involved you and the firing of AR15's while not wearing any pants. All was going well until you somehow morphed into Lordtrader and offered me a bowl of ramen noodles with hot dogs. What does it mean? I have been moderately dysfunctional sexually since then..

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:37:11 PM EDT
[#28]
im just glad no one has had a mcuzi dream
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:48:33 PM EDT
[#30]
They way you describe it Sounds like the room of those guys from the movie "night at the Roxbury"

LOL

Did he have a velvet Elvis poster?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My bullets bounce off people in my dreams.

Hey maybe 9mm due suck ?

[8]
View Quote

I have that one ALL the time
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 9:30:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Every one of my "gun related" dreams involve me trying to shoot somebody (with sufficient reason, of course), but the gun NEVER works.  

I just know that this has something to do with my pecker. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 10:11:05 PM EDT
[#33]
I have had many dreams of betrayal resulting in my death. In the dreams after death there is no tunnel of light, but endless darkness.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#35]
I had a dream a long time ago that involved a member on AK-47.net.  It was at night on a city street, and there was a bicycle shop with a big display window pull of racing 10-speeds and a big neon sign that said CAMPYBOB.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 12:01:46 AM EDT
[#36]
There was a coup d'etat.

[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/dualpurposetack.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 12:07:32 AM EDT
[#37]
I had a dream that Miss Magnum posted a topic about ANAL SEX on McUzi.com.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 1:17:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 1:45:05 AM EDT
[#39]
I had a dream that my wife kicked the hell out of me the last time I came home really drunk.  I woke up really bruised up, but I think It was a coincidence.

btw... I don't dream about you people.  How could my imagination distort you folks more than you already have.

Peace
[8P]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 4:28:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I have to ask... What IS that thing in the top left corner of the shot?  (the golden thing)
Looks suspiciously like a Swedish-made penis enlarger pump.  Or maybe that's just my imagination...

And I have one of those clock/radio/cd player thingies.  Damn... small world.

-Gloftoe
View Quote

Nope not a penis enlarger, I'm Filipino it'll never get bigger. It's damn genetics. Its my 1st place trophy from a martial arts form comepetition. I still have not found a place for it yet. On the floor I have some more. Also if you notice I have not completely unpacked. Hey, I've only been here 3mos.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 4:37:30 PM EDT
[#41]
I've had a recurring dream for 20 years, but less often as I get older. It's similar to SSgt D's, but instead of the gun not working, I have a handful of bullets and none of them fit the gun. Sometimes they are multi-colored and look like plastic toy bullets.

I know Freud would love that one!
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 11:34:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Okay lordtrader, I'll bite. What's that sticking out of left pillow? Is that a pistol grip or remote control?

No Slack!
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Matt Daugherty:
Okay lordtrader, I'll bite. What's that sticking out of left pillow? Is that a pistol grip or remote control?

No Slack!
View Quote

That's a remote. I have a Glock22, and a Mossberg 590 nearby though
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I was going to ask if that item in the extreme left was your 590 w / a pistol grip..I remember it had a full stock though...? my screen is low resolution.
View Quote

On my ultra-high resolution monitor it looks like a sword.

I also see oddly colored stains on the bed sheets.[;D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top