Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:18:06 PM EDT
[#1]
PLEASE SEND IT TO ME [email protected] THANKS MAN
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:46:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You know, guys, I've watched this clip several times, and to be honest, I think its a hoax.  If this guy isn't already dead or drugged, he does not exhibit enough facial reaction to the blinding pain of having that knife through his throat. Even with that foot on his head, his neck/upper body muscles are more than strong enough to at least thrash around.  That and the lack of projectile arterial bleeding from the superior thyroid artery, not to mention the common carotid.  The other thing that makes me suspicious is the quality of the video:  who owns a camara that poor these days?  The pics are just blurry enough to conceal pixel trails of digital manipulation.  I'm not buying it yet.
View Quote

Ahhhh, Denial, a coping mechanism.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone tried to send it to me, but the link didn't work. Could someone please resend to me? Thanks.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Emailed it to you guys.

We put it on our homepage for anyone else that wants to see it:

[url]http://www.rangerarms.com/russian_death_video.htm[/url]

Check out the homepage:

[url]www.rangerarms.com[/url]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#5]
That was the most disturbing footage I've ever seen. I've seen some sick stuff too - real and otherwise. You have to keep in mind though - we don't have any clue as to the circumstances. Like it was said earlier - what if that bastard had just raped you daughter and killed your family?
Also keep in mind that this is good evidence that the world is not a big shiney happy place as some would have us believe. If this occurred in Chechnia(sp?), the fighting there was extremely brutal and there were a lot of horrible deeds committed by the Russians against the freedom seekers.  
Man that will bother me for a while....
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 4:14:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I laughed at myself too. It is Post Traumatic Sress Syndrome and New World Order baby is a  Clintonesqe term for the new weak stomach people in the world. Mostly yuppies. I did have a little in me though, about 7.
GG
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I really really wish I could scream at the top of my lungs to all of you to please not watch this.
I asked to see it just like the rest of you...
I saw it...
And frankly, I am a different man now then before I watched it.
To see a kid die like that...(He looked like he wanted to cry)...and those savages doing that to him...
That was maybe the worst thing I have ever seen.
Really. I'm pretty alloyed. There are things on rotten.com that make me laugh...
But please trust me when I say there is a world of difference between static pictures of a dead body,
and animated video of a boy in the process of death.
View Quote

Pussy!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 9:47:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Nasty, nasty, nasty.  I cant imagine what kind of pain that guy had to experience while that knife sliced into his neck, then to have that cowardly bastard saw away.  I would have passed out from pain and fear before I died.  War is Hell, but damn.... does Hell have to be that nasty?  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top