Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2001 10:12:21 PM EDT
Doing anything bad.  Hell, everybody was afraid if they took a picture their camera would break.

P.S.  The Bush twins are teenagers, how many of us didn't do the same shit when we were teenagers, even the damn liberals.  I am just barely not a teenager and I GUARANTEE I did the same stuff.  Let them be teenagers.  Damn media.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 10:41:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, it gives those without a life something to talk about.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 5:48:19 AM EDT
[#2]
She was COBBIN the SS guys. they kept her out of the spotlight.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 8:41:05 AM EDT
[#3]
My wife worked with someone who went to high school with Chelsea-dog.  The reason that she was never caught is that the Secret Service would keep the local cops from busting her when they were at high school beer parties.  Pres. Bill and Hillary ordered that the Secret Service keep her from getting in trouble.  Eventually those agents will write a book about it.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:03:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I know that I have done much worse in my distructive days. No drugs ever, mainly vandalism. I have attempted to change my ways, and I can say that I was just luck not to get caught. That is all. They just are not lucky. My friend Andy on the other hand is the luckyest man alive. Last semester He operated his own illegal bar at college. Never got caught, this is but one example. In short some are lucky and don't get caught, some arn't so lucky.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#5]
There is NO amount of alcohol you could consume that would make Chelsea-dog look good.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Why Chelsea never got caught?

Maybe she's just a sneaky harlot.

I think it might be genetic.

Just wanted an excuse to use harlot in a sentence.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 4:27:13 PM EDT
[#7]
the communist media gave the little Clinton bitch a free pass, but there will be no such quarter given to the enemy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top