Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2001 8:26:54 AM EDT
Well Bob Glass didn't get to say much and was shouted down by the whinny liberal women. I am not sure why, maybe it was edited out, but there was no mention at all of the MMM or even what the TRT was all about.

An interesting subject was that all of the panel believed that there were others involved in the OKC bombing that haven't been caught.

The death penalty was touched upon as a result of the Mcveigh execution and all of the guests were against capital punishment to one degree or another. "Mr. Libertarian" was resistant to this, but when he found himself outnumbered 4 to 1 he quietly did agreed. Typical spineless lame ass.

Maher got into his usual rant about guns again screaming about the government needing to investigate and watch people who own too many firearms.

One big surprise was that KRS, a rapper, stated numerous times that government corruption would be remedied by abiding by the Constitution.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:30:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't watch that show anymore.  The 4 on 1 tactics make my blood boil.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:30:41 AM EDT
[#2]
too many guns thats not right my dad owned like 43 some odd 22LR rifles as his hobby
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:49:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can't watch that show anymore.  The 4 on 1 tactics make my blood boil.
View Quote

Same here. I can't stand the show.  I tried to watch it to hear what Bob Glass had to say however; just could not stand to hear the others, mainly Bill, talk.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 9:09:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I only watch when they have Ted Nugent on.  That guy is GREAT when he goes on that show.  Tears up the liberals like they were one of his buffalo's.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally posted by Imbrog
Maher got into his usual rant about guns again screaming about the government needing to investigate and watch people who own too many firearms.
View Quote

Who the hell does this jerk think he is to make such a determination????????

I don't watch anymore even when I know a pro-gunner is going to be on.  He or she is usually shouted down quite rudely.  This show's title is one of the most inaccurate names for any show on TV.  This is THE MOST PC show there is.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 11:39:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I watch it sometimes, but mostly when he has on hot babes.  Maher contradicts himself so much it turns my stomach.  Sometimes he does it even in the same sentence.  The audience eats it up.

What I cannot believe is how much I agreed with that KRS guy.  I was shocked, because the last time I heard him (several years ago), he was spewing a bunch of BS.  He stated that the constitution is not the government, and the people have rights.  He should have followed up that the government has powers.  The audience did not seem to be with him.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 3:23:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I only watch when they have Ted Nugent on.  That guy is GREAT when he goes on that show.  Tears up the liberals like they were one of his buffalo's.
View Quote
                                           Maher can`t seem to rattle him either.....
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#8]
anybody start printing BIll Maher targets yet?  They would sell like hotcakes, I'm certain.  The guy is such a piece of shit, I hate even spending .05 seconds typing his name.  What a shitbag! Libertarian??? Yeah, and the Pope is Muslim!
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 10:00:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't stand billy bob either. libertarian? Yeah, and I'm an anti-gunner.
I don't watch it either. Just makes my blood boil. [pissed]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 10:16:44 PM EDT
[#10]
It does my heart good to see that everybody here can tell the difference between that jerk Maher and a real libertarian.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top