Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
If the war was for oil, we would lift the embargo on Iranian oil. The Iranian oil fields are every bit as plentiful as the one's found in Iraq, however, we just don't use them because of the regime currently in power. So don't play the fucking "No War For Oil" card you liberal Dick-Cheese.

Someone's been gayed

Its not for oil today, dumbass. At least the politicians take a little longer view than you apparantly do.

Think about this scenario for a minute.

A wave of Arab Fundamentalism sweeps the mid east from Pakistan to Indonesia. All those religious schools get behind 1 guy. All of a sudden there are coups in all the major middle eastern countries. One man is proclaimed by the mullahs to be their choice, and Allahs.

Next thing US embassies are being closed throughout the region. This guy says 'no more oil unless the west unless you (fill in the blank).

Now isn't it nice to have a big base in Iraq from which to send troops to secure the main oil fields?

You want electricity, don't you? You need to drive to work, don't you? You want all those products made with oil, don't you?

Stop being a dumbass and acknowlege, as Kissinger used to say the Real Politik.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Again, stop with the name calling, and show us where you cut and pasted it from.
C'mon.  Why are you so afraid?

Coward.
Show exactly from where you cut and pasted this:

The Associated Press
Updated: 11:48 a.m. ET Oct. 28, 2004LONDON - A survey of deaths in Iraqi households estimates that as many as 100,000 more people may have died throughout the country in the 18 months after the U.S. invasion than would be expected based on the death rate before the war... There is no official figure for the number of Iraqis killed since the conflict began, but some non-governmental estimates range from 10,000 to 30,000...The survey indicated violence accounted for most of the extra deaths seen since the invasion, and air strikes from coalition forces caused most of the violent deaths.

I told you dumbass, go to MSNBC, go to the Associated Press (its right in the heading), go to CNN, go to ... why do I bother.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:35:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Again, stop with the name calling, and show us where you cut and pasted it from.

Coward.

The Associated Press
Updated: 11:48 a.m. ET Oct. 28, 2004LONDON - A survey of deaths in Iraqi households estimates that as many as 100,000 more people may have died throughout the country in the 18 months after the U.S. invasion than would be expected based on the death rate before the war... There is no official figure for the number of Iraqis killed since the conflict began, but some non-governmental estimates range from 10,000 to 30,000...The survey indicated violence accounted for most of the extra deaths seen since the invasion, and air strikes from coalition forces caused most of the violent deaths.

I told you dumbass, go to MSNBC, go to the Associated Press (its right in the heading), go to CNN, go to ... why do I bother.

Nope.
No it's not.
It's not here: MSNBC

It's not here: Associated Press

And it's not here: CNN

Hmmmm...I wonder where YOU found it.

Show YOUR link.
Clearly you cut and pasted that abridged copy from SOMEWHERE.
It's not at ANY of those sites you listed.

From where did you cut and paste this?:

The Associated Press

Why won't you post a link?

I searched HIGH and LOW. I couldn't find it, so I vetured a guess....
...I wondered if I could find it on Democratic Underground.

Hey! How about that! There it was:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x939192

I found it.
I just wonder where you got the version that left out all of the OTHER information.
The info that admits that the study was meant to be released in conjunction with the election.
The info about it's author:

"Les Roberts, the lead researcher from Johns Hopkins, said the article's timing was up to him.

"I emailed it in on Sept. 30 under the condition that it came out before the election," Roberts told The Asocciated Press. "My motive in doing that was not to skew the election. My motive was that if this came out during the campaign, both candidates would be forced to pledge to protect civilian lives in Iraq (news - web sites).

"I was opposed to the war and I still think that the war was a bad idea, but I think that our science has transcended our perspectives," Roberts said.

Why not include the parts that question the study's methods?

Most important, what Leftist website DID you glean that edited snippet?

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:41:30 PM EDT
[#5]
The trouble with the shallow liberal logic is that prior to the war, liberals were blasting Bush for keeping sanctions on Iraq to justify drilling in AK. Now it's the war for oil shit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:45:09 PM EDT
[#6]
LoL... Logically, if we accept your "Oil 4 War" premise, our government would mount a war only after public unrest was high enough to concern the Presiden's election opportunities.  I don't believe people were that dissatisfied with the situation prior to the war, it was just a bunch of windy bitching and moaning.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:11:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes, you are a knee jerk neo-con dumbass.

And you're a liar.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I only read most of your...uh....shit.
If the war was for OIL then why the fuck am I spending 2 fucking dollars a gallon for gas?

Because the President's an oil man.  They haven't had this much fun since the late 70's.

Lie.  The oil companies are NOT making more profits from this.

And you would know that how???

Because, unlike you, I actually know what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x939192

Damn you're good Cincinnatus.  You shoved it right back up jimb100's ass with a candle on top.

Hey jimb100,

You like it up the ass.  Wait until Nov. 2nd.  You'll get the best ass-fucking of your life.  Nighty night.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:44:46 PM EDT
[#10]
jimb100<---OWNED

Its been real fun.
You may go now.
Buh-bye!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:51:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
OK, but still, there were the terrorist training camps. Nope, no terrorist training camps.

I don't know what rock you live under but there WERE several terrorist training camps found.

They were even reporte on in the leftist news media.

Why don't you do the planet a favor and jump off a cliff (at least you'll be able to feed the buzzards).

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:52:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Wow! I'm impressed. You really proved your point! Dumbass.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:57:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
If the war was for OIL then why the fuck am I spending 2 fucking dollars a gallon for gas?

Because the President's an oil man.  They haven't had this much fun since the late 70's.

Braniac, they've been reporting RECORD profits.  And I mean the oil companies have been reporting record profits.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:59:03 PM EDT
[#14]
We are the United States of America , bub! If we wanted the oil , we would take it! Who could stop us? the U.N.? Yeah, that would be like 130 ants attacking a rhino!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can't be serious.

Your going to need more ammo then this.
You should invite some of your friends over to this board to talk about the same issue.

See how a real discussion board works, not a circle jerk that your used too.

[Nelson voice on] HA HAAA! [Nelson voice off]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#17]
The reason why we're taking Iraq's oil is because Saudi Arabia is on the brink of civil war.  That leaves no ally in the middle east who can satisfy our oil thirst.  Anybody remember how Iran became just before the overthrow? It's looking a lot like that in Saudi Arabia now.  Hoepefully Suadi Arabia will not fall, but I think someone's planning for the worst.

PS:  Lets not forget that Israel is getting lots of FREE Iraqi oil too.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:04:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Coward.

The Associated Press

Nope.
No it's not.

Show YOUR link.

The Associated Press

I found it.
I just wonder where you got the version that left out all of the OTHER information.
The info that admits that the study was meant to be released in conjunction with the election.

"Les Roberts, the lead researcher from Johns Hopkins, said the article's timing was up to him.

"I emailed it in on Sept. 30 under the condition that it came out before the election," Roberts told The Asocciated Press. "My motive in doing that was not to skew the election. My motive was that if this came out during the campaign, both candidates would be forced to pledge to protect civilian lives in Iraq (news - web sites).

"I was opposed to the war and I still think that the war was a bad idea, but I think that our science has transcended our perspectives," Roberts said.

So even a dumbass like you found it! Where did you find it dumbass? CNN, MSNBC, AP? I accept your apology. From now on, though, you are "Dumbass 2"

Now to further your education, I'm just going to shorten your name to DA2, the number of casualties is not the focus of this discussion. Get with the program.

The point is, that all the BS about democracy, etc. is just BS. As one of your supporters mentioned, its about having a base in the middle east.

And why do we need a base in the middle east DA2? Is it to fight the terrorist? No. Is it to prove how tough we are to a bunch of 10th rate military powers? No. To prove we'll fight? No, we fight all the time.

It is to be able to react quickly to any attempts by a muslim fundamentalist takeover that cuts off the oil.

You see, until 911, no one in this country knew how much we were hated in the middle east. The politicos thought everyone liked us. They had no idea the level of hatred was as deep as it is. Dumb CIA. Dumb DIA. or the politicians just didn't listen.

Then comes the wakeup call! Hey wait a minute. What if they cut off the oil. They threw the Shah out in hurry, what if the fundies take over the whole middle east? The mullahs don't gamble or buy CA real estate. They could shut off the oil and forget the money for a while.

How long would it take to mobilize a force to take and hold the oil fields and terminals? How long will our reserves last? Uh, oh.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#19]
*sigh*

Alas, Liberals: You can lead a man to water, but you can't make him drown himself in it
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:10:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
So even a dumbass like you found it! Where did you find it dumbass? CNN, MSNBC, AP? I accept your apology. From now on, though, you are "Dumbass 2"

Hey Fucktard - if you could read (I'm assuming your mom is reading the posts since it's obvious you lack the capability) you'd realize he found it at your home site of 'Dumbasses Underground'.

Now crawl back in your hole, obviously this discussion is over your head.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:11:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So what's the real reason for the war?

What a simpleton.  War is based on deception.  We needed a reason to get out of Saudi Arabia and set-up a base in the region.  We should have attacked SA but that would never fly.  So we occupy Iraq.  You assholes act like 9/11 never happened.  You are the same type of  that will protest the US on December 7 because we used Nukes on Japan.  Your beloved Klinton and UN did not prevent 9/11, but you think we needed to give them more time.   You need to go to NYC and see the big hole and look up and remember what was there and what it represented.

Unfortunately the dynamics of world politics are too complicated for you to follow or comprehend.  

Let’s do this the hard way:

Do you understand why we are in Iraq?
Do you understand why it was important to set-up a base there?
Do you remember when you parents had to fabricate a scenario for your own good because you were too immature to understand?

The bottom line is on 9/12 the Taliban government is saying, “Oh shit, what the fuck were we thinking.”  Now the US is going to destroy us because a few assholes got out of line.  In the meantime Saudi Arabia says, “We better rain these asshole in before the US comes after us.”   We can’t trust SA so we figure where a good place to set-up operations is and realize Iraq is a good place.  Once you consider the real problem is Iran and SA, Iraq is a good place to start.  Because pussy’s like you don’t get it; the water is muddied.  Now let’s see if they try another 9/11.  Besides, if that pussy Jimmy Carter would have supported the Shaw, we would not have this problem.

You know the rest of the countries in the area thinking, “that Bush is serious”.  And you are crying about being lied to.  Think about the big picture.

We went into Iraq because it was the easiest place to set-up a base of operation.  Now we can pull-out of Saudi Arabia and prepare to destabilize both Iran and SA.

Right. We are going to destabilize Iran and Saudi Arabia. They can't wait to throw off Islam and become Baptists, like you. Just like Iraq. They all really love us. All we need do is show up and they'll be sticking roses in our gun muzzles.

After all, they're really just like us, those muslim funadamentalists. Buy them a Chevy and a couple of Blink 182 cds and they's kick those mullahs right out. I don't think so and our experience in Iraq should be telling us all the same thing.

We will ensure the oil flows. We will prevent muslim fundamentalists from ruining our way of life, so dependant on oil.

We've had since the oil embargo of 1972 to reduce our dependance on foreign oil and we haven't.

Old saying, if you want to know why something big happened, follow the money trail.

Now, because of your snotty attitude, you are Dumbass 3.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:12:43 PM EDT
[#22]
14months and 500 posts to sneak through the wire, and this stupid fucking suicide-poster has nothing but LLL Talking Points that were debunked / stale before he even signed up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:17:57 PM EDT
[#23]
No terrorists training camps. BS-Our troops fought foreign fighters serveral times in the initial invasion. Do you think these were just tourists. You make several large assumptions. You know what they say about assumptions. As far as WMD the jury is still out on this. As far as I am concerned they were probably taken to Syria. When history proves this to be the case you leftist Kerry supporting types will look like idiots but by then it is going to be late in my estimation. Go back to DU TROLL
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
*sigh*

Alas, Liberals: You can lead a man to water, but you can't make him drown himself in it

Congratulations! your well considered and highly intelligent reply earns you the title - Dumbass!

Why don't you spend a minute thinking about the situation and not just parrotting the cutsy remarks  Rush spits out while he's telling you what to think?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you're a liar.

Ohhhhh, you're full of the well considered and well reasoned remarks tonight. Acutally, you sound like the emotional liberals you're always complaining about.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Since you offered no proof of your assertions why should I have to offer proof to refute them?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Quoted:
[/qtueo]
Hey Fucktard - if you could read (I'm assuming your mom is reading the posts since it's obvious you lack the capability) you'd realize he found it at your home site of 'Dumbasses Underground'.

Now crawl back in your hole, obviously this discussion is over your head.

Well how about that! You can read about it on DU and AR15.com. AS well as every other new outlet. It went out on the AP wire. Do you know what that means, little feller?

See, I told you everyone was talking about it!

Now go to bed and let the adults talk.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Braniac, they've been reporting RECORD profits.  And I mean the oil companies have been reporting record profits.

So what?  Have those profits been because of the price rise in the last few months?  No, they have not.  The price rise has to do with the relative scarcity of oil refining facilities in the US, as well as speculation on the stock market.  The oil companies are not jacking up the prices due to the Iraq War.  You simply don't know what you're talking about.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Since you offered no proof of your assertions why should I have to offer proof to refute them?

The real question is why you should open your mouth at all when you have nothing to add to the discussion.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
The reason why we're taking Iraq's oil  

We aren't "taking Iraq's oil."  You are either lying or repeating the lie you've been fed.  Either way, as I said in my last post, you simply don't know what you're talking about and you're beginning to look like a fool.  Or just a troll.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:25:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you're a liar.

Ohhhhh, you're full of the well considered and well reasoned remarks tonight. Acutally, you sound like the emotional liberals you're always complaining about.

You're the one throwing around juvenile insults.  The fact is, you have lied.  Twice now.  There were terror training camps found in Iraq.  You're a liar.  It's a fact.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The real question is why you should open your mouth at all when you have nothing to add to the discussion.

That's a question you'll have to ask yourself then.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:26:35 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Coward.

The Associated Press

Nope.
No it's not.

Show YOUR link.

The Associated Press

I found it.

Where did you find it dumbass? CNN, MSNBC, AP? I accept your apology.

Nope, it wasn't on ANY of the sites you mentioned, ONLY linked from Left Wing Blog sites.

I couldn't find it, so I figured I'd look on DU.

Surprise, surprise.

There it was.

No google search, or search of the news sites had it.

Again, I'll ask the very same question, but AGAIN I won't get an answer.

From where did you cut and paste your original quoted story?:

The Associated Press

If you DIDN'T cut and paste it from somewhere, then it was YOU who edited out all of the info in the original story, that questioned the credibility of the story and its author's motives.

So?  Which is it?

Are you trolling leftist Blogs, searching for stories to post that portray our troops as murderers, or are you just editing them YOURSELF, to make them appear that way?
Which is it?  

Answer the question.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So what?  Have those profits been because of the price rise in the last few months?  No, they have not.  The price rise has to do with the relative scarcity of oil refining facilities in the US, as well as speculation on the stock market.  The oil companies are not jacking up the prices due to the Iraq War.  You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Right, right, I read about all those refineries in the US burning down uh, when exactly was that? I mean, a bunch of them must have burned down to move the price up  a buck a gallon, no?

Oil company profits have gone up because oil companies are speculating in the stock market???? Who is doing this speculating in the stock market causing the price of oil to go up??

Now that's just crazy talk.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
*sigh*

Congratulations! your well considered and highly intelligent reply earns you the title - Dumbass!

Why don't you spend a minute thinking about the situation and not just parrotting the cutsy remarks  Rush spits out while he's telling you what to think?

You call me a "Dumbass" and then proceed to be a grammatical Cluster-Fuck? Either begin your sentences with capital letters, put quotation marks around your newly-created titles, and stop abusing the influence of the exclamation point or cease to call people "Dumbass". Please, choose not to coceive and help out the gene pool. Thank you for your time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

This forum has some of the most knee jerk dumbasses on the internet.

Then why don't you do us a favor and leave?...and don't come back again!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:30:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right, right, I read about all those refineries in the US burning down uh, when exactly was that? I mean, a bunch of them must have burned down to move the price up  a buck a gallon, no?

Oil company profits have gone up because oil companies are speculating in the stock market???? Who is doing this speculating in the stock market causing the price of oil to go up??

Now that's just crazy talk.

Yes, your posts consist mostly of crazy talk.
The refineries didn't burn down, they wore out.  And environmental legislation prevents new ones from being built.  Also, many were damaged by the hurricanes in Florida.  The speculation on the stock market is done by many different entities across the world.  And your questions reveal much about your ignorance of everything about which you've been ranting.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:31:09 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This forum has some of the most knee jerk dumbasses on the internet.

Then why don't you do us a favor and leave?...and don't come back again!

+1.  Go the fuck away.  Go back to DU, where you find your "facts."
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out! <--- Illustration of proper use of the exclamation point.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Again, I'll ask the very same question, but AGAIN I won't get an answer.
Because you're a coward, who lacks the moral courage to stand up for himself.

From where did you cut and paste your original quoted story?:

The Associated Press

If you DIDN'T cut and paste it from somewhere, then it was YOU who edited out all of the info in the original story, that questioned the credibility of the story and its author's motives.

So?  Which is it?

Are you trolling leftist Blogs, searching for stories to post that portray our troops as murderers, or are you just editing them YOURSELF, to make them appear that way?
Which is it?  

Answer the question.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:33:59 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you're a liar.

Is this worth getting banned for? You're a lying liberal that has no truth to back up anything you say. Do you see that we will respect truth, but hyperbole and lies get rejected. I hope they throw you off after next tuesday...we will enjoy every moment of your ilk going down in flames with the traitor.

Note to Mods: How close is he? I would have thrown the wuss off by now.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:39:00 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I found it.

OWNED!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:39:30 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I'm trying to figure if you're really that stupid or are just a liar.

I'm guessing both because you seem to beleive the B.S. and you keep pushing it even when it's been proven to be untrue.

Then why the hell are you here - don't you have school tomorrow?  Don't forget your homework.

Let me guess while your mom is servicing a customer you're spending your time on the Internet becasue you don't want to hear the noise?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:40:16 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

If you DIDn't cut and paste it, then YOU edited out all of the info that questioned the credibility of the story and its author's motives.

So?

It was an AP story and you could only find it on DU??? You must be more familiar with finding news on DU than any outlet that carries the ASSOCIATED PRESS!

I'll say it again for you. The number of casualties is not the issue. Reread the thread with special emphasis on the last couple of pages.

I know, you want to make it all about Liberals and the DU and the media, all the things that are ruining your world. But think critically and use a little common sense. There is no reason you can't see what's going on behind the scenes when its pointed out to you.

Its not even about liberal vs. conservatives. Not about Democrats vs. Republicans. Its about preserving a way of life that is dependant upon middle eastern oil.

They all want you to believe its about truth, justice and the American way. But its about needing oil to make electricity and run cars. Its all about muslim fundamentalists trying to gain control of the one lever they believe thay have over the west.

They will cut off the oil and if we invade they will sabotage the oil fields and wage a war of attrition. We can't keep the oil flowing in Iraq. How would we keep it flowing in 5 middle easter nations with fundamentalist insurgents blowing up pipelines every night.

The solution is not destabalizing Saudi Arabia and Iran as another dumbass mentioned above.

Think.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Not so fast.
He has a question to answer.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:41:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Good God... you're dick deep in every conspiracy theory, aren't you?  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:45:02 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

The government likes to keep it simple for people like you.

Now go give mega dittos to those who tell you what you want to hear.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

He's Dick deep into something - and the neighbor's dog doesn't like it one bit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm trying to figure if you're really that stupid or are just a liar.

I'm guessing both because you seem to beleive the B.S. and you keep pushing it even when it's been proven to be untrue.

Then why the hell are you here - don't you have school tomorrow?  Don't forget your homework.

Let me guess while your mom is servicing a customer you're spending your time on the Internet becasue you don't want to hear the noise?

Wow, you have an impressive intellect. Your grasp of middle easter politics and the politics of oil are... No, I can't even be sarcastic about it. Your crude attempts to bring my mother into this discussion are embarrasing to you.

Do you think anyone on this board approves of your taking the discussion in that direction?

Do you realize how small and stupid it makes you look to resort to that sort of comment?

Read a book or a news paper once in a while. Read something that offers a different take on what you've been told to believe. Think about it a little. Formulate your own opinion.

Don't be a sheep. Sheep can be liberals or conservatives.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:54:45 PM EDT
[#50]
If you DIDN'T cut and paste the story DIRECTLY from somewhere, then it was YOU who edited out all of the info from the original story, that questioned the credibility of the story and its author's motives.

So?  Which is it?

Are you trolling Leftist Blogs, searching for snippets of stories to post that portray our troops as murderers, or are you just editing them YOURSELF, to make them appear that way?
Which is it?  

Answer the question.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top