BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:10:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
WATCH YOUR MOUTHS, EUROPE! YOU'LL NEED US AGAIN ONE OF THESE DAYS, YOU PATHETIC WHINY BITCHES....AND WE MIGHT NOT BE THERE FOR YA!

Kudos to our REAL allies- the U.K., Poland, and others I'm sure I've missed.

+1
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:19:31 PM EDT
[#2]
FUCK EVERYONE ELSES WORTHLESS OPINION, is all I have to say.

When they do need us, I'm sure the left here will be happy to give them another chance.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:37:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey E.U.....Take this!!  

And this:

and THAT

and this

and that

and this  

And just to make sure, AND THIS
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:44:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey, Europe?

Do the letters "FO" mean anything to you?

KISS MY ASS!

Precisely.

Also, anyone know what the most disliked President since WWII comment was about?  Did they hate FDR's guts too?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/bayeagle/ARF/kerry-dance.gif

That is one of the biggest GIF bitchslaps I've ever seen...

- BG
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:16:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How many times are we going to have to save/ kick their ass before Europe gets the message and fucks off?

The current thinking over there amongst some apparently  is that we did NOT save their asses, that we came in late to both of  the wars, were not much use to them aside from providing materiel, and did nothing that they would not have eventually done themselves. They've actually begun to credit Stalin for being more of  a help to the rest of Europe in the Second because he tied up such a large chunk of Hitlers men. Believe it or not.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:05:56 AM EDT
[#7]
They are just pissed that we are voting for an AMERICAN.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top