BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:03:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Ahhh. I love the salty necter of  rednecks.

I'll have more thanks.

Chris

Figures.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:03:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
yup, keep going and you'll get what I did for hijacking a thread. a sabatical.

Doubtful.  No one cares about your threads that much.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#3]
BTW, Thanks for proving my point on the redneck taliban. they all stood right up to be counted as such.

Chris
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:07:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
BTW, Thanks for proving my point on the redneck taliban. they all stood right up to be counted as such.

Chris

Thanks for proving my point on the liberal idiots.  They he all stood right up to be counted as such.

But have pride, man, have pride!  If you are going to be an idiot, be proud to be an idiot!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:16:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:20:32 AM EDT
[#6]
never said the entire site, nor did i say the entire member list.
I'll pass on the Im repost fest from you thanks.
Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:
nope, it'd be political, and I'm not posting those from here on out.

Chris

Quoted:
[barking up wrong tree] Chris, could you (rationally please) explain why you think of this site and it's members as "Taliban"?[/barking up wrong tree]

Then howzabout an IM just outlining your points. An IM would not violate your 'oath'.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:24:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Well it looks like someone ran out of sheep ass to keep them busy.

He is proof that there are computers in the ghetto. I bet his mother in law is mad about that.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:27:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Since you whole "I told you so" promise seemed to have come up in your thread where you predicted that the draft would be re-instated, I'm still curious why you're not willing to take the $10,000 bet that you were offered.

If you KNOW that the draft will be re-instated, why not take the bet?  What possible reason would you have to NOT take a $10000 sure thing?

I'm curious to hear your explanation that makes sense.  (I'm also curious if you can answer questions without personal attacks and childish insults)
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:30:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Since you whole "I told you so" promise seemed to have come up in your thread where you predicted that the draft would be re-instated, I'm still curious why you're not willing to take the $10,000 bet that you were offered.

If you KNOW that the draft will be re-instated, why not take the bet?  What possible reason would you have to NOT take a $10000 sure thing?

I'm curious to hear your explanation that makes sense.  (I'm also curious if you can answer questions without personal attacks and childish insults)

C'mon Prof., for one he can't count that high and for two he has never seen $1000 even. What do you think his mother in law is made out of money?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:40:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Ahem.

as was posted in the thread. I don't have $10k to place the bet.(were I to lose and not have the $10K, I'd be a welcher.) correct?
is that clear enough for you?

I never "attacked" anyone.
From my first few posts on I was called a troll. DU this and DU that. never been to DU but I suppose a lot here have snuck in from what I read here.
I was attacked from the get go. thusly I'll do the same. seems only fair
I tried playing nice with some here, all it got was attacked. why should I bother to try being nice or respectful again after that?
It'd be great to be able to do that, but having a differing opinion makes you a troll, UnAmerican,Etc, etc,etc and a target of said taliban.

Small list above

Chris

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:42:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:42:49 AM EDT
[#12]
See post--Rule 7.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top