Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:18:00 PM EDT
[#1]
A cracked reciever and a fast method to empty a bank account?

S.O.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:22:58 PM EDT
[#2]
If HK did offer a genuine semiauto G36 I would go get one just because it shoots 5.56mm. I figure that I will get to shoot G36 time to time when my AR needs to cool down...

Also, I do think it is just cool to have another rifle because it is different from AR15.

But SL8 conversion? Nope.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:19:58 PM EDT
[#3]
nothing
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:33:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
nononononono - I would definitely be into an expensive toy, but a less accurate than AR toy?!?!?!

IMHO, the "2x less accurate" comment is just foolish. Hey, I can appreciate it if you just plan hate HK, they're a spineless company. That's fine. But the weapons aren't garbage. I think the world is big enough for HKs and ARs. I've had NO TROUBLE with my HK.

I love my UMP Clone too!
img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/hepcat85/UMP1red.jpg

But I love my ARs as much!

hepcat85 is that a IR laser if so who makes and how good is it?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:51:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

OK, why would I want a fourth AK??

For the same reason you would want a seventh one!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top