Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:29:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Just think, if you meet four more closet queers, you guys can have your own show on Bravo!  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:46:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Exactly.
So why pretend that it happened?

It's merely an excuse to initiate a discussion about gay sex.

JPPJ is probably down there in Texas reading this, with his pants around his ankles.
He ain't no "steer", that's for sure.

No, actually he is reading this and LOL at the responses.  Yes, I did make it up; or, rather I sole the idea from the urban myth you guys spoke of.  The anti-JPPJ/you're a fag responses are funny as hell . . . .

There's nothing "anti-JPPJ" about this.
I support your courageous decision to come out of the closet.
Good for you.

Do you have any other Homosexual rape fantasies that you wish to share?

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:04:06 PM EDT
[#3]
This post IS funny--at least to me.    The Batman story was funny when I first heard it during basic training 10+ years ago, and reading the anti-gay/homo-phobic  responses you boys posted about  my "dream" was funny too.    In fact, I laughed about it all afternoon.    But some of you boys need to look in the mirror, because your responses are just as "gay" as my post.  For example:

1.  The  topic itself screams homo activity, yet as of this posting over 992 of you clicked on it, and there are 3 pages of responses.    Why is that?  Did the 992 who clicked want to know more about sodomy?  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

2.  Gunner1X posts a pic of a child in costume--WTF is on YOUR mind to even think of that?!  
Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

3.  Spade doesn't know why he clicked on the thread, but he did it anyway--did he want to know more about sodomy?  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

4.  Hokie knows of a gay support group.  How the hell does he know that?  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

5.  CMJohnson posts a pic of a bat with an erection.  Why would any guy even have a pic of a bat (or any other male creature) with an erection?  Why would straight guy want to keep a pic of an erect dick anyway?  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

6.  PanzerofDoom has a pic of Eric Estrada.  That in and of itself is gay.  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

7.  Cincinnatus gives a rationalization of my alleged dream.  It sounds thorough and well thought out.  Kinda like, he's very familiar with it himself.  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

8.  Rem700PSS wants pics of gay sex.  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

9.  HKocher speculates about gay sex with other superheroes.  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

10.  AcidGambit tells about what it would take to be a hit at a local gay club.  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

Some of you were smart enough to call my bluff immediately (ClayP, Dolomite, PSYWAR1-0, CaptainPooby, Drache).

Thanks again for humorizing my Friday afternoon which would have been otherwise boring. . .

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:51:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Speaking only for myself,  I was looking for that batman cartoon I mentioned earlier as it seemed appropriate and funny.    I Googled for "bat dick" in the photos tab and found that pic instead.

How could I possibly resist using that?     No way, buddy!   It HAD to be used!

Don't get uptight.    This whole thread is funny and nobody is really accusing anyone of homosexual thoughts or activities except in jest!

Chill out, dude!

CJ

Oh I am chilled.  Like I said, I laughed about it all afternoon.  I can always count on AR15.com for a good laugh, and a wealth of information about my favorite past time: GUNS. . . .
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Speaking only for myself,  I was looking for that batman cartoon I mentioned earlier as it seemed appropriate and funny.    I Googled for "bat dick" in the photos tab and found that pic instead.

How could I possibly resist using that?     No way, buddy!   It HAD to be used!

Don't get uptight.    This whole thread is funny and nobody is really accusing anyone of homosexual thoughts or activities except in jest!

Chill out, dude!

CJ

If you read that out of context it is danm funny
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This post IS funny--at least to me.    The Batman story was funny when I first heard it during basic training 10+ years ago, and reading the anti-gay/homo-phobic  responses you boys posted about  my "dream" was funny too.    In fact, I laughed about it all afternoon.    But some of you boys need to look in the mirror, because your responses are just as "gay" as my post.  For example:

1.  The  topic itself screams homo activity, yet as of this posting over 992 of you clicked on it, and there are 3 pages of responses.    Why is that?  Did the 992 who clicked want to know more about sodomy?  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

2.  Gunner1X posts a pic of a child in costume--WTF is on YOUR mind to even think of that?!  

3.  Spade doesn't know why he clicked on the thread, but he did it anyway--did he want to know more about sodomy?  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

4.  Hokie knows of a gay support group.  How the hell does he know that?  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

5.  CMJohnson posts a pic of a bat with an erection.  Why would any guy even have a pic of a bat (or any other male creature) with an erection?  Why would straight guy want to keep a pic of an erect dick anyway?  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

6.  PanzerofDoom has a pic of Eric Estrada.  That in and of itself is gay.  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

7.  Cincinnatus gives a rationalization of my alleged dream.  It sounds thorough and well thought out.  Kinda like, he's very familiar with it himself.  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

9.  HKocher speculates about gay sex with other superheroes.  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

10.  AcidGambit tells about what it would take to be a hit at a local gay club.  Oh yea, I am the one who is gay.

Some of you were smart enough to call my bluff immediately (ClayP, Dolomite, PSYWAR1-0, CaptainPooby, Drache).

Thanks again for humorizing my Friday afternoon which would have been otherwise boring. . .

Holy SHIT!  It was a TRAP!!!!!!!!!!  Get the Ackbar pic!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Your search - huge bat penis - did not match any documents

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Its a re-occuring nightmare:

I go out to a bar.  Some girl who's looks would normally put her out of my league, wants me to take her home.  She is adamant about going to "HER" place.  Which of course I do.  We go into her bedroom, which contains a large closet with slat-type doors.  We have sex on the bed, which is about 4 feet from the closet.  After a few minutes of rest, she wants to handcuff me.  I let her cuff one hand to the bed post.  I am still naked.  At that point, she gets up and beginns getting dressed.  So, of course I ask, "where the hell are you going?"  Home, she replies.  "Come here and uncuff me"--she ignores me and leaves.  A few minutes later, I hear movement from inside the closet.  This of course is very troubling, because whatever is making the noise was in there the whole time.  Then, without warning, the closet doors open, and some guy in a Batman outfit comes out.  Of course I start trying to kick him, and hit him with my free hand.  But he is much bigger than me, and eventually I am subdued.  Batman starts undressing . . . . then I wake up.

WTF??  

I've had this nighmare a few times over the last few months.  I cannot figure it out.    Maybe this is devine punishment for being homophobic . . .

Did he have a Bat-Dildo?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:30:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't listen to them JPPJ....I have that dream all the time and I'm fine...

Listen to StonerStudent !

yea what  the crazy DUTCH guy said

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You are obviously filled with guilt, fear and uneasiness with your true sexuality. You are still struggling with it. Maybe it soothes you somewhat by projecting it on others but in reality you are just delaying your realization of your gayness. Relax, you'll find a nice guy some day.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:36:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmm.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:38:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Yep...if Stoner or JPPJ show up...you are gay.

What does JPPJ stand for? Oh, the possibilities.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:49:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Its a re-occuring nightmare:

I go out to a bar.  Some girl who's looks would normally put her out of my league, wants me to take her home.  She is adamant about going to "HER" place.  Which of course I do.  We go into her bedroom, which contains a large closet with slat-type doors.  We have sex on the bed, which is about 4 feet from the closet.  After a few minutes of rest, she wants to handcuff me.  I let her cuff one hand to the bed post.  I am still naked.  At that point, she gets up and beginns getting dressed.  So, of course I ask, "where the hell are you going?"  Home, she replies.  "Come here and uncuff me"--she ignores me and leaves.  A few minutes later, I hear movement from inside the closet.  This of course is very troubling, because whatever is making the noise was in there the whole time.  Then, without warning, the closet doors open, and some guy in a Batman outfit comes out.  Of course I start trying to kick him, and hit him with my free hand.  But he is much bigger than me, and eventually I am subdued.  Batman starts undressing . . . . then I wake up.

WTF??  hadhis

Don't listen to them JPPJ....I have that dream all the time and I'm fine...hr

ghey too
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:35:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Reminds of the old Greaseman show skit with Fudgeman and his faithful sidekick Throbbin'.  Funny as hell.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:29:35 AM EDT
[#17]
so far in the closet your finding christmas presents..............
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:51:13 AM EDT
[#18]
You guys are all gay.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 4:33:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 4:35:09 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

That I have the capacity to recognize an obvious, and almost cliche example of latent homosexual tendencies, HARDLY reflects upon me.

That YOU decided to "pretend" to have homosexual rape fantasies, and then post it on a message board, for YOUR enjoyment and "entertainment"....  ...is a bit more damning.
But hey, maybe you're NOT gay.
Good for you.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 5:40:41 AM EDT
[#21]
So, can Adam West still get it up at his age?

That's really messed up dude....

I had a dream about banging this fat girl at the office and I thought I was messed up
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:09:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Hmmmmmm
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:12:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:21:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:34:23 AM EDT
[#25]
YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE

Quoted:
Your gay.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:38:13 AM EDT
[#26]
You  guys are fucking amazing!!! Amazing I tell you

Thanks for starting my day out with a good laugh!!!  

Bat dick!! LOL

ETA:  I just had a thought, maybe Brisk could do a PS of the 'bat dick' super-imposed on my avitar?? Paging Mr. Brisk!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:41:59 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Hey, I always wondered what type equipment the Hulk was packing.  Nothing gay about that.

Is it green and does it increase in size at the same ratio as the rest of his body when he's angry?

How about Aguaman?  What's his wang made of?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:51:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Reminds me of this song.

BATMAN

Thought you were smart, you bought a whore.
Then came Batman through the door.
Instead of f*ckin that stupid slut,
you got 8 inches up your butt.
Batman!
Thought you were smart, you bought a whore.
Then came Batman through the door.
Instead of f*ckin that stupid slut,
you got 8 stitches up your butt.
Batman! Batman the Buttripper, use your butt like a can-opener,
Batman the Buttripper, use your butt like a can-opener, man.

www.muckypup.com/audio/media/boy/56Kbps/Batman.mp3
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top