BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:46:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Me, but I'm not famous.
Ed O'Neill, who played Al Bundy on Married With Children.  
A few others that I can't seem to recall.

I thought his wife was Japanese.  I've seen her picture and she looked like a huge-chested Asian woman.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:51:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
WHERE ALL BE THE WHITE WOMEN AT?

Fixed it for ya....

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:26:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
WHERE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AT?

Isn't that fro Blazing Saddles? Hilarious movie.

lol, actually, I "Think" the quote was....."Which way to da white Women?"

The actual quote
"Oh boys, look what i got here."
"Where da white women at?"
Hows life Tread?

Hey Sir, long time no see

I'M sent.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:32:06 AM EDT
[#4]
My friends from college Charles & Mary, he's black she's Chinese. They have been married for 25 years, and have 2 handsome grown sons. They are really upstanding people.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:39:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Kirby Puckett retired baseball player
Rod Carew retired baseball player

As far as this goes "If you really want the short list, try white men married to black women.
I can only think of David Bowie."

Don't forget Boris Becker.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:45:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Im sure no one on this board would kick Tyra Banks out of the bed

Actually I have never been able to understand what's so attractive about her.  Her fast is ghastly, and she needs to eat something before she collapses.  And if you really want the final nail in the coffin, just wait until she opens her mouth; dear god what an idiot.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:09:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im sure no one on this board would kick Tyra Banks out of the bed

Actually I have never been able to understand what's so attractive about her.  Her fast is ghastly, and she needs to eat something before she collapses.  And if you really want the final nail in the coffin, just wait until she opens her mouth; dear god what an idiot.

You've just decribed damn near every supermodel.

I think the problem is that the guys who pick the models to wear the clothes are all gay - so they go with what they think straight guys find attractive.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:28:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I think the problem is that the guys who pick the models to wear the clothes are all gay - so they go with what they think straight guys find attractive.

I dunno Jaime (formerly James) King is a supermodel I find to be totally hot, as well as Rebecca Romjin..  Not to mention most of the original supermodels that weren't quite as annorexic.  Something about Tyra's alien face that just scares me.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:40:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dunno Jaime (formerly James) King is a supermodel I find to be totally hot, as well as Rebecca Romjin..  Not to mention most of the original supermodels that weren't quite as annorexic.  Something about Tyra's alien face that just scares me.

Its that 3 acre forehead she's sporting.  She does have some nice fun-bags though, so my eyes aren't too distracted nby her forehead or what she's saying.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top