Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:38:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Give it a week, and the Christians will be telling us we shouldn't allow our kids to go trick or treating because it's a Pagan holiday.  You can't win.  (Actually, I'm surprised we haven't seen that thread yet this year).  

My children will not trick or treat because I believe it is wrong. I will not force you to conform to my belief on activity that does not matter. I WILL rock salt your ass for trying to blow up my mailbox however and the post is 4" well casing anchored deeper than the average passenger car can dislodge!

If I believe that human life begins before birth and termination of that life is murder, I will try to make the government protect what I see as human (citizen's) life. That is a contrast of what beliefs I hold and which I would force on others. Planerench out.

my Wiccan girlfriend had a parent like you.  I think that is why she got so fixated on Halloween.   Thanks for doing your part to raise more pagans.

Whatever your dumbass girlfiend's parent was like I can assure you I am ten times worse.

Do Earth a favor an always use a condom. Planerench out.

Hahaha. Expect some serious rebellion down the road, Planerench. Just a heads up.

No, my kids had their will broken by about age five. They may have some rough spots but nothing like you untrained parents put up with. Both my wife's family and mine raised kids with no rebelion and I don't expect any. My kids obey, do your's?

I'm 18, so this is fresher in my mind than yours. Do you really want slaves as children, or people that will grow and experience, and think for themselves instead of blindly following you?

For example, my parents are pretty easygoing. They aren't exactly anti-gun, but they don't like them. I went shooting with my paternal grandpa when I was ten, and have been obsessively pursuing this hobby since. That's a decision I made for myself... if it was up to just my parents, I wouldn't even have been introduced to firearms.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:49:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

No, my kids had their will broken by about age five.

If I'm reading this right: you're proud of this?

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:55:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
what do you do with witches

BURN THEM!

and what do you burn apart from witches?

MORE WITCHES!

why do witches burn?

Because they're made out of wood!

Yes but what else floats?

Bread!

Apples!

Very small rocks!

Churches! CHURCHES!

A DUCK!

Exactly.  So... logically ...

If she ... weighs the same as a duck ... she's made of wood.

And therefore?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
what do you do with witches

BURN THEM!

and what do you burn apart from witches?

MORE WITCHES!

why do witches burn?

Because they're made out of wood!

Yes but what else floats?

Bread!

Apples!

Very small rocks!

Churches! CHURCHES!

A DUCK!

Exactly.  So... logically ...

If she ... weighs the same as a duck ... she's made of wood.

And therefore?

Make a bridge out of 'er!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:57:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Give it a week, and the Christians will be telling us we shouldn't allow our kids to go trick or treating because it's a Pagan holiday.  You can't win.  (Actually, I'm surprised we haven't seen that thread yet this year).  

My children will not trick or treat because I believe it is wrong. I will not force you to conform to my belief on activity that does not matter. I WILL rock salt your ass for trying to blow up my mailbox however and the post is 4" well casing anchored deeper than the average passenger car can dislodge!

If I believe that human life begins before birth and termination of that life is murder, I will try to make the government protect what I see as human (citizen's) life. That is a contrast of what beliefs I hold and which I would force on others. Planerench out.

my Wiccan girlfriend had a parent like you.  I think that is why she got so fixated on Halloween.   Thanks for doing your part to raise more pagans.

Whatever your dumbass girlfiend's parent was like I can assure you I am ten times worse.

Do Earth a favor an always use a condom. Planerench out.

I'll remember that when your wiccan child starts participating in orgies to rebel against good ole dad.  I'll send you pics

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:57:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Exodus 22
18   Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

It's witch on a stick Time!!!

wganz

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top