Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:19:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I just have a factory-type stereo in my truck.  It's not very good.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's not that Asians are bad drivers, it's the fact that they all wear flip flops that get tangled up in the pedals.

Thongs! They are called thongs.

No. These are thongs.

www.crownvic.net/texasvic/PTBAA.JPG

S.O.

Ass on the left wins .... such stereotypical ass at that ...
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:23:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No negative stereotypes, please.

How the Irish have the gift of gab.

and how a few of us are a bit fond of the drink as well?  NO, no truth to THAT

Tabhair dom a rud céanna mar atá ag an fhear ar an urlar!

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:25:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I hear children of ethnically diverse backgrounds often grow up to be insecure.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:27:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I hear children of ethnically diverse backgrounds often grow up to be insecure.

Sgtar15

+1  .....  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I dunno, are you good at math?

I was National Honors Society in high school. Whatever that means. I was your typical good Asian student.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#7]
look up polack in the dictionary ,and my grandmothers picture is there.

she is the person that they made the stereotype for
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:21:47 AM EDT
[#8]
All law enforcement officers think assault weapons should be banned.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:32:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Stereotypes don't originate in a vacuum. There is always a basis, strong or not, for their origination.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:39:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No negative stereotypes, please.

I'm talking about...

How the Irish have the gift of gab.

Um - I don't think that's the most common stereotype about the Irish

So what is it then, that they like law enforcement as a career?

No.

I'll drink to that

Btw I'm 3/4 Irish.

Damn, time for another drink.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:52:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Most woman teachers don't know anything about guns and believe all of the negetive sterotypes about white guys, hunters, the GOP, semi auto weapons, and any church they aren't a member of. The sterotype that teachers believe sterotypes is true.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:09:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
It's tough being Catholic because of the whole "Big Penis - Huge Balls" stereotype.  Well, is it a stereotype if it's medical fact?

Anyway, I stopped hanging rosary beads from my rearview mirror because women kept jumping out of their cars at redlights trying to get a look at my Irish Salami.

=-0987y6thnbba
\ a\greaDSAFSDDDD/.,mnbvc';lkjhgfd

Dude. I hate to break it to you , but there really is a stereotype about the "Irish Salami" and it ain't that they're big.  In fact it's one of several things referred to as the "Irish Curse".

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:10:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Now hold on! I'm not saying they are cowards. In fact, one of my SSGT's was a black guy. Hard SOB too. Top tier in everything. First class PFT, Expert Rifle, Expert Pistol, knew his shit. But!
4th class swim qual.

I asked him about it once and he told me plain and simple. "I hate swimming. Scared to death of it. I do the minimum amount that we have to do and then get the hell out of the pool!"

So as long as we don't have to swim to shore before the fight starts, I'd be more than happy to have this guy with me.

that explains why you rarely see all black males in the SEAL TEAMS? because they dont like swimming
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm surprised this thread hasn't descended into a race-bashing slam-fest. It would've on Full-Auto.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:17:09 PM EDT
[#15]
i'd agree that the stereotypes are true 70% of the time.  I mean i'm 6'2 and i cant touch the rim playing basket ball.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's tough being Catholic because of the whole "Big Penis - Huge Balls" stereotype.  Well, is it a stereotype if it's medical fact?

Anyway, I stopped hanging rosary beads from my rearview mirror because women kept jumping out of their cars at redlights trying to get a look at my Irish Salami.

=-0987y6thnbba
\ a\greaDSAFSDDDD/.,mnbvc';lkjhgfd

Dude. I hate to break it to you , but there really is a stereotype about the "Irish Salami" and it ain't that they're big.  In fact it's one of several things referred to as the "Irish Curse".

Actually, it's "The Curse of the Leprechaun".  We made that shit up so's not to scare away the ladies.

'p/;98ol.i,7ku6mtj5ynhbtge          21zq3wae5xs6rdc7tfv8yg
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top