Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#1]
nice misrepresentation.

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:
rather see changes from here. that's why Bush won't get my vote and neither will kerry.

neither deserve it.

Chris

Ahhh, so taking up arms against your own country is an option that you just don't choose to exercise.

But you DO see it as a valid option.

Fuck off traitor.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:31:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
nice misrepresentation.

Angry because someone besides you is doing it?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know why, but "Slim Pickens" riding the bomb down, just popped in my head.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:33:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I see, we can tell N korea, not to build nukes??

a little late wouldn't you agree?they've aquired them while we fought in a country that possesed ZERO nukes and ZERO chem or bio weapons.

Golf clap

Chris

Chris

Quoted:
"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."

Liberals hate another statement that's a play on the above quote, "Might makes Right" but you know what?  It's true.  Might does make right.  When two countries disagree, what determines who is right and who is wrong?  Whichever country has the ability to determine so.  When Germany invaded Poland in 1939, Germany thought it was right, that they had the right to invade.  Britain and France felt otherwise and declared war.  Now in the long run, Germany was defeated.  But if Germany had won WWII, it would have been a different matter.  They would have been able to invade Poland because no one else would have had the power to stop them.

When Saddam invaded Kuwait, he had a precedence for it.  Kuwait used to be a province of Iraq before the British screwed everything up.  But the United States said, no, Iraq does not have the right to invade Kuwait, and it was our might that made it possible for us to say that.

As the United States, we have the ability to determine who should possess nukes and who shouldn't and that ability is derived from our might.  North Korea is allowed to say that we shouldn't have nukes, but can they enforce that?  No, but we can say that North Korea shouldn't possess nukes, and we have the ability to enforce that declaration if we so choosed to.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

a little late wouldn't you agree?they've aquired them while we fought in a country that possesed ZERO nukes and ZERO chem or bio weapons.

Golf clap

They acquired them thanks to the efforts of Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:35:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
nice misrepresentation.

Chris

Not at all.

You were asked a simple question.  Your answer says it all.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Golf clap

Chris

No , they acquired them on Slick Willies watch. He gave them a sweet deal, backed out, and didn't bother monitoring the situation.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:37:44 AM EDT
[#8]
so you saw "take up arms against my own country" in  "rather see changes from here. that's why Bush won't get my vote and neither will kerry."

I guess in your world, voting is taking up arms? quite a leap I'd say.

nope, it's following the RIGHT path to change.

chris

Quoted:
Not at all.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:39:36 AM EDT
[#9]
funny they were never `armed and ready before bush co came in.I'm sure plenty of countries got their set ups from both dems and reps.
it wasn't just slick willie.
Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Golf clap

Chris

No , they acquired them on Slick Willies watch. He gave them a sweet deal, backed out, and didn't bother monitoring the situation.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:39:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

No, actually it's assuring there will be no change.  Third party voters are rightly dismissed by both parties, either as traitors (in the case of liberals voting for Nader) or irrelevant crackpots (in the case of self-described conservatives voting for Boris Badenov.)
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:40:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
funny they were never `armed and ready before bush co came in.

Yes, it's funny how you keep lying like that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:40:57 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
but expect everyone else to. wow, no wonder we're having such a hard time.

Chris

Yeah, I remember Margaret Thatcher, and later Tony Blair being really PO'ed when the US told Britain to disarm. The howls from France, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, and the rest of Western Europe have been deafening as well, each time we've told them to disarm.

I hate it when we do that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:41:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Chris, and this is serious. Where do you get your information and news? I'm really starting to worry you may be hanging out at the wrong places.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:42:31 AM EDT
[#14]
I said we can, but for some reason we choose not to.

Ok let's say tomorrow, a couple of B2 bombers sneak across the border and bomb all of the nuclear facilities that are making nuclear fuel in North Korea.  We can do that because we have the might to impose our will on North Korea.

Quoted:

Golf clap

Chris

Chris

Quoted:
"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."

Liberals hate another statement that's a play on the above quote, "Might makes Right" but you know what?  It's true.  Might does make right.  When two countries disagree, what determines who is right and who is wrong?  Whichever country has the ability to determine so.  When Germany invaded Poland in 1939, Germany thought it was right, that they had the right to invade.  Britain and France felt otherwise and declared war.  Now in the long run, Germany was defeated.  But if Germany had won WWII, it would have been a different matter.  They would have been able to invade Poland because no one else would have had the power to stop them.

When Saddam invaded Kuwait, he had a precedence for it.  Kuwait used to be a province of Iraq before the British screwed everything up.  But the United States said, no, Iraq does not have the right to invade Kuwait, and it was our might that made it possible for us to say that.

As the United States, we have the ability to determine who should possess nukes and who shouldn't and that ability is derived from our might.  North Korea is allowed to say that we shouldn't have nukes, but can they enforce that?  No, but we can say that North Korea shouldn't possess nukes, and we have the ability to enforce that declaration if we so choosed to.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:44:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Golf clap

Chris

First, as has been stated: Only a fool would believe that these Nukes and the program to develope them, just appeared after Bush came to office.
They came to be during Clinton.

Second,

Golf clap

You applaud North Korea's aquisition of Nukes.
Even though they have threatened your own nation, you applaud.

Fuck off, traitor.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:47:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
so you saw "take up arms against my own country" in  "rather see changes from here. that's why Bush won't get my vote and neither will kerry."

I guess in your world, voting is taking up arms? quite a leap I'd say.

chris

Quoted:
Not at all.

The question went to whether America was "evil" enough for such a course.
You say that we are Nazi-like, a force for evil.  Why would someone who feels this way NOT take up arms?
Lack of conviction?
Cowardice?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:47:07 AM EDT
[#17]
I actually used to have some faith in the "news" but now it's getting hard to find "truth" from any source given.

Chris

Quoted:
Chris, and this is serious. Where do you get your information and news? I'm really starting to worry you may be hanging out at the wrong places.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:48:48 AM EDT
[#18]
I don't recall the USA every using WMD just for the sake of killing.

You obviously are a DU troll...and delusional.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:49:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I completely disagree that we "don't have chem and bio weapons."

Chris

Link?

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:50:03 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I actually used to have some faith in the "news" but now it's getting hard to find "truth" from any source given.

...yet you manage to find enough "sources" to condemn your own country as Nazi-like and evil.

How telling.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#21]
and whatever nukes they had prepared would surely be set loose on us. what do they really have to lose? in that scenario. WE all lose.( not like I'm on the west coast and have to worry anyway)
too late now. Now WE HAVE TO DEAL with them and the power of those nukes.

Chris

Quoted:
I said we can, but for some reason we choose not to.

Ok let's say tomorrow, a couple of B2 bombers sneak across the border and bomb all of the nuclear facilities that are making nuclear fuel in North Korea.  We can do that because we have the might to impose our will on North Korea.

Quoted:

Golf clap

Chris

Chris

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:52:28 AM EDT
[#22]
funny, YOu asking for a link . after providing false proof in the other thread.

Pffft. bye jeffery.

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:
I completely disagree that we "don't have chem and bio weapons."

Chris

Link?

SGatr15

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:52:48 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
and whatever nukes they had prepared would surely be set loose on us. what do they really have to lose? in that scenario. WE all lose.( not like I'm on the west coast and have to worry anyway)...
Chris

Yes indeed, why "worry" about nuclear weapons incinerating millions of your fellow Americans?

How telling...
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#24]
I use what's availible, just as you. WOW

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

...yet you manage to find enough "sources" to condemn your own country as Nazi-like and evil.

How telling.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#25]
I sense the Dark Side in you Chris
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How telling.

I use what's availible, just as you. WOW

Chris

So, you "use what's availible", and come to the determination that your own country is Nazi-like and evil.

Again...

How telling.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Shit, reading yours and others posts on here. you could care less about your "fellow Americans" whom don't agree with you, as long as you all agree with one another, they're ok. All the rest. fuck em.....right?

and then you call me trator.

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:
and whatever nukes they had prepared would surely be set loose on us. what do they really have to lose? in that scenario. WE all lose.( not like I'm on the west coast and have to worry anyway)...
Chris

Yes indeed, why "worry" about nuclear weapons incinerating millions of your fellow Americans?

How telling...

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:55:56 AM EDT
[#28]
God is on the side of the Big Battalions…
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#29]
everybody has one , I'm sure I'm not above that LOL

Chris

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:57:34 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I think everyone knows American power is necessary for stability of global markets.  No one wants to disarm us.

Though I suppose this could change in the future.

+1
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#31]
North Korea is a problem that is going to take an option other than military to solve.  The NKs IRBMs and what passes for an ICBM are not nuke armed at this point, as they haven't perfected miniturization yet.  So the only cities in danger from NKs nukes are South Korean or Chinese cities.  We aren't going to push the NKs hard enough to cause them to use those nukes.

Second, any conventional action is right out, unless the NK come south again.  So diplomacy is the answer, esp. with China on board.  China still has some influence over KCI.

Blaming the current administration for NK nukes is like blaming Truman for WW II.  It just makes no sense.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:59:07 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Chris

Quoted:

Your's seems to run deep my friend. Perhaps you were denied that Red Ryder BB gun as a kid, and now hate all weapons.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Chris

How telling...

Shit, reading yours and others posts on here. you could care less about your "fellow Americans" whom don't agree with you, as long as you all agree with one another, they're ok. All the rest. fuck em.....right?

Chris

Chris,

There's quite a difference between disagreeing politically, and not caring whether nuclear weapons incinerate millions of your fellow Americans.
Disagreements are part of the political discourse, and have been so since the founding of this wonderful country of our's.

On the other hand, not caring whether nuclear weapons incineratie millions of your fellow Americans is symptomatic of being a traitor and a sociopath.

I may indeed at times say "fuck em".  But I still put on the uniform and fight for them, and for you.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#34]
never had a "daisy" I went with the crossmen instead, and still have it to this day amazingly. although years of neglect at the hands of a kid who grew up on the river have taken its toll, but it still shoot fine, just a little weak from age..
you also must have missed the pictures of my shooting the HK21 and attending the HK shoot last summer. and the 2+ ARs I bought right here, not to mention all the other firearms I've owned and sold.

must be some I hate weapons soooo much, I have to buy some .

I don't hate weapons at all. and love to shoot.
Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

Quoted:

Your's seems to run deep my friend. Perhaps you were denied that Red Ryder BB gun as a kid, and now hate all weapons.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:10:02 AM EDT
[#35]
If I "didn't care, would I be bitching aboiut the exhistance? doubtful

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Chris

How telling...

Chris

Chris,

There's quite a difference between disagreeing politically, and not caring whether nuclear weapons incinerate millions of your fellow Americans.
Disagreements are part of the political discourse, and have been so since the founding of this wonderful country of our's.

On the other hand, not caring whether nuclear weapons incineratie millions of your fellow Americans is symptomatic of being a traitor and a sociopath.

I may indeed at times say "fuck em".  But I still put on the uniform and fight for them, and for you.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I don't hate weapons at all......

Chris

That's right.

You just hate your own country.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:12:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Nope. hate the way it's running and the direction it is headed.

which by right, I can.

thanks

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

That's right.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:13:44 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Chris

How telling...

Chris

Chris,

Chris

Chris,

Is "Golf Clapping" your preferred method of "bitching"?:

Quoted:

Golf clap

Chris

Is this wow you express that you "care"?:

not like I'm on the west coast and have to worry anyway

You are confused.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

which by right, I can.

thanks

Chris

You absolutely have that right. However, my first NCO told me "If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem".
What's your solution to Iran and N. Korea?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

What happens when we are asked to "disarm" for our  preemptive strike philosophy?

Chris

Molon Labe!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#41]
It's unfair to expect a rational answer from Chris.

He's fallen into the habit of buying every spin that the far left puts out, and opposing everything that Bush has done.
Once you fall into such a partisan way, there's no longer any room for reason.

He claims to look to "alternative" places for news, yet it all sounds word for word, exactly like what Michael Moore and Move On serves up.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:23:22 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

which by right, I can.

thanks

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

That's right.

Don't like the way its heading?!  The Armed Services of this nation have liberated 50 million men, women, and children from the grip of tyranny.  They lived in fear of their governments coming to their homes and executing them for expressing their opinion freely.

So Saddam didn't have the WMDs we thought he had.  Big whoop.  It was one of many reasons for eliminating the Hussein Regime.  In my mind the number one reason for invasion was the acts of war Iraq commited on a nearly daily basis.  What acts of war, you ask?  The anti-aircraft fire directed at our AF pilots patroling the sanctioned No Fly Zones.  It was only a matter of time before we lost a bird over the sands of southern Iraq.

The other really good reason was a guy by the name of Ayman al'Zarqawi.  He was operating in Iraq long before the invasion, and is a thorn in our side now.  Anyone who can saw the head off a trussed, helpless man is a special kind of sick.  That kind of sickness is only cured by death.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:36:32 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

We sold them some Hawk medium altitude air defense systems and a a couple squadrons of F-14s.  Why? Because we wanted Iran to broker the return of the US hostages in Lebanon.  Didn't work all that well, but the proceeds of the sales went toward eliminating a communist government in this hemisphere (aka Iran-Contra).  Money well spent, IMO.

It was known as realpolitik.  Dealing with the realities on the ground in the best manner possible.  Not pretty, and usually less than effective, but short of total war, the best we could do.

We are not saints.  Nor do we expect to be.  National security, and the lives of our citizens, take precedence over any niceties, or your sense of right and wrong.  Suck it up and drive on.

The F-14s, etc., were pre-revolution Iran.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:37:21 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Ok, we've called for all these other countries to "give up their WMD programs" what happens when it is asked of us to get rid of ours?

apparently we have quite the stockpile of nukes, bio and chemical weapons. Nukes only, we've destroyed, or are destroying everything else. The only bio agents we maintain are not in deliverable form, but are for antidote research

What happens when we are asked to "disarm" for our  preemptive strike philosophy? We say 'Make Us'

Will we "disarm" ? or will we tell the rest of the world as usual. Tell the rest of the world to fuck off, of course

"do as we say, not as we do"?Does "It's good to be the King" ring a bell? The advantage of being the #1 power is that we don't have to listen to anywone else... Our world, our rules...

Chris

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:39:29 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
if we were so worried about Iran, why did we sell them arms  secretly during that time?

Hmmmm, Iran is a danger, let's give them weapons.

now that's thinking.

chris

We gave them relatively weak weapons to deal with a greater danger (Commies in Central America)...

That's how the game is played...
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:42:25 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
we are seldom wrong in terms of how we treat the rest of the world considering the power we weild.

WE wouldn't admit being wrong anyway. well not this admin anywho.

Chris

Any Administration that would EVER say that America is wrong is unfit to govern.

The US must ALLWAYs be the #1 power, we must ALLWAYS be RIGHT, and if another country has a problem with it, they can solve it thru the traditional means for settling international conflicts: they can declare war, and get their collective asses handed to them again...

That's the way things work, period... The country that wins the wars makes the rules...
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I see, we can tell N korea, not to build nukes?? Yes, or now that they have them, not to use or sell them.

a little late wouldn't you agree?they've aquired them while WRONG!! They had aquired their first bomb WELL before 9/11. Their program was operating under Clinton's administration, because instead of applying 'Might makes Right', he chose to NEGOTIATE! we fought in a country that possesed ZERO nukes and ZERO chem or bio weapons. But was located in the center of the region that is actually producing the threat (most of the world's terrorists), and was the one Arab country that had the best chance of making a successful jump to Democracy, which is the end solution to the Arab-terror problem

Golf clap

Chris

Chris

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#48]
after diving in head first as we did, my solutions are all but erased.

preemptive war with a country that DID NOT attack us made that so.

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

which by right, I can.

thanks

Chris

You absolutely have that right. However, my first NCO told me "If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem".
What's your solution to Iran and N. Korea?

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Margaret Thatcher nailed the nuclear disarmament issue.

Even if we got rid of them, we'd still have the information needed to make more in case we determined we needed them.

Thus, we'll just keep what we have.

I kike what Edward Teller said (I'm pretty sure it was him): What do you want me to do, un-invent the bomb?!?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#50]
no the golf clap is for taking the wrong direction. not worthy of a real clap. as nothing was a "threat" to us in iraq.
as I said, if I didn't care, would I be bitching. no, i wouldn't. your twist of words isn't working..

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Chris

How telling...

Chris

Chris,

Chris

Chris,

Is "Golf Clapping" your preferred method of "bitching"?:

Quoted:

Golf clap

Chris

Is this wow you express that you "care"?:

not like I'm on the west coast and have to worry anyway

You are confused.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top