Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Still at work.

Did it say where she was from?  Fayetteville, perhaps?  All the liberal blissninnys worth their DNC membership in AR come from good ole' Fayettenam.  Shit, the really bad ones run for City Council.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m starting to wish I had set my VCR set up to record the show.  When is a re-run of it going to pop up?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:50:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I think they need to take that same lady and send/swap her so she gets to go to the ghetto, I mean the really bad section 8 places.  Let her expierance some winos, crackheads and all other kinds of fun
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:58:57 PM EDT
[#4]
OMG  that is the funniest one I have ever seen.  I love how he burst into tears because she told him to wash out the flower vase!

And the complete melt down she had when she found out her "adopted" dogs were actually **GASP!** - DARE I SAY IT? - Outside!

Fug.  If the shit ever hits the fan these people would be funny if they weren't dying so tragically.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:08:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said!!  That show made me wanna **** those fucking liberal losers.  Talk about worthless pieces of shit!

He was so mad because of the American flag!  Are you fucking kidding me!??  I would have choked that fucker with it.  They were both crying about everything.  That was the only part that made me happy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:10:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Makes you wonder what people like that do for a livling.

I think that is to the point of being mentaly unstable
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Probably living off what you do for a living.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:15:37 PM EDT
[#8]
All I've seen so far is the hippie chick's reaction to the stars & bars. That's pretty much all I need to know....
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:17:35 PM EDT
[#9]
End of 1st quarter, probably the funniest shit I have ever seen on Network TV.

Lieberal to deer: "I'm sorrrrrrrrry.....waaaaaaaaaa"

Halftime...."I want my fun life back........waaaaaaaaaa"

Conclusion:" Their (dogs) not insideeeeeee??? waaaaaaaaaaaaa No, No, No, No, No....waaaaaaaaaa. They have to be inside, their adoptedddddddd"

Notice how fat the dogs are?

Notice the lieberal kid looks like Hillary??

The absolute funiest shit I have ever seen on TV.

They should make a weekly series of, "This is how fucked up your family may be", with a picture of the lieberal wench....

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:18:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably living off what you do for a living.

I see alot of them around here already.

Great to be standing in the store with my food while watching someone buy a shopping cart full of steaks, shrimp, etc that I cant afford on foodstamps.  Then I get my $5 worth of stuff and see them having someone load it into the Cadallic/Lincoln/Lexus/Mercades
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Its on now over on the west coast. This is some sick shit
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:20:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Notice at the beginning how they said she spends most of her time on the Internet fighting to ban guns.   This sack of shit has never had a job, doesn't clean her house, sleeps most of the day, and treats her dogs better than her child.  What the fuck does she know about the Constitution??  She acted like she was on serious drugs for a mental disorder.  And that husband with the dreadlocks...fuck, what a waste of space they are.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:33:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I just saw that.

That guy has no fucking balls.

I would have gotten up and kicked that cunts teeth in talked to her about the fact that those are MY guns, not hers, then I would have been on the phone to my laywer to get my FUCKING PROPERTY BACK FROM THE JACK-BOOTED THUGS!!

FUCK THAT SHIT!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:34:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Excuse me, I just tuned in and saw about 2 minutes where the womenz "lay down the new rules".

No guns.  Dogs outside.  Flag up.  Flag down.  Supposed gun owner and hunter wearing a pink Polo shirt.  Blah blah blah.  Two females forcing everyone else in other peoples families to abide by THEIR rules.

That's THE stupidist, most RIDICULOUS television I have ever seen in my all too short 46 years.

I can't believe any of you would spend time on a show like that, but I would defend to the death your right to do so.

I'm going to watch the Hitler Channel now.  Good night.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#15]
1. When that whiny brat started going off on the strict mom, I thought she looked like the little boy, Juni, in "Spy Kids."  But even at that, HE was cuter!

2.  My dog is adopted. She goes outside. She comes inside.  But she's still a fucking dog (well, ok, our Dog Daughter....but still).

3.  I'd have kept at least one gun and told her to fuck off because who's gonna protect the family (but living on 500+ acres with 50 of your family members....well....someone's gonna be around.

4.  You pray for the deer's spirit when you kill it...thank it for its sacrifice for our bodies and its brave spirit.  Then it's GOOD EATS!

5.  I predicted that the libs would be vegetarians after this 'ordeal'.

6.  Let's show her a Hammer and Sickle, and tell her how Communism is really a symbol of mass murder. At least we'd be right.

I want that hour of my life back...but it did show me what we're up agains.

You almost heard her say "I've never had a job..." when that whole timecard thing came up, but she stopped herself.  Wow.

Wow.

Wow.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:43:33 PM EDT
[#16]
So think they guys wife makes him pee sitting down?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:53:48 PM EDT
[#17]
The libbies are getting a new one torn by the country folk....

OMG.... The libbies became VEGANS?!?!?!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:08:53 PM EDT
[#18]
FREAKS!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:09:59 PM EDT
[#19]
More than likely made him take her last name too....

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:10:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Ms. Treehugger should be thankful that she didn't wind up in the Nugent household.He

And how can you tell her last name is Treehugger.

'cus she NUTS!Brent
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:41:13 AM EDT
[#21]
The hunter was a god damn pussy.  I would have called the whole thing off the moment she even thought about taking my guns away.  Of course, I would never be in that situation anyways.

And that little fucking brat who whined about having to do chores WTF?!

And how exactly does the confederate flag symbolize mass murder?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:46:57 AM EDT
[#22]
What exactly did she DO to the guy's guns?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:03:23 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:09:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Looked like sheriff or local pd came and took the guns. funny how many times the liberals mentioned slavery. The hippie chick doesn't work, doesn't clean, her only real chore was to feed the dogs 98% of the time and "clean" the house each spring. So...how does she survive? What does she do for her keep? "Great sex". Hmmmm so she's either a slave or a whore then? Seems her only claim to fame was to be a great lay.  Can't imagine what the heck he does for a living to be able to keep a house and food on the table. Must be a real treat to work with because it looked like he didn't wash his hair for most of the two weeks, just pulled that hat over the nappy mess. Also heard "judgemental" a lot. Seems the conservitive folks kept their thoughts to themselves for the most part and the liberals went balistic as soon as their values were questioned. Overall I must admit I enjoyed watching the hippie chick go off the deep end over the dogs. Loved the shot of the stars and bars flying in the next yard as the hippie chick was being driven home.
This was a wake up call folks. This is the face of our enemy. Only thing missing was a Kerry sign in the front yard.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:10:19 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

nothing to the ones behind the seat and in the glove box
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:39:54 AM EDT
[#26]
I have a problem with anger and my wife won't let me watch those kind of shows.  I start yelling and screaming at the people on tv, forgetting that it's entertainment.  I fucking hate liberal hippies.  I don't know why I can't just get along with them and be more stoic about the whole thing...sometimes I just lose it and yell at them.  

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:44:04 AM EDT
[#27]
When's a repeat?

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:51:17 AM EDT
[#28]
One thing is for damn sure, if she so much as implied that she was taking my guns out of the house, that show would be OVER right then and there and that bitch would be kicked out of my home.  TV show or not, that is one thing that I will not tolerate.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:55:15 AM EDT
[#29]
I can't believe that what really angered the country guy was the stars and bars.  I would have blown a gasket if someone told me that my guns were gone.  Did you notice how emtional she was when she said "Your guns are gone, all of them!"  Gave me the creeps.  Nothing more scary than a fucked up women.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:58:01 AM EDT
[#30]
My better half asked me last night during the show who I thought the liberal couple was voting for- Nader or Kerry.  That is still a tough one.  To bad for Bush the liberal couple didn't have a Kerry yard sign
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:59:43 AM EDT
[#31]
That woman never would have found   my guns, let alone get rid of them.

I wish I saw that episode.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:04:10 AM EDT
[#32]
You lose I.Q. points when you watch this crap.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:04:16 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
One thing is for damn sure, if she so much as implied that she was taking my guns out of the house, that show would be OVER right then and there and that bitch would be kicked out of my home.  TV show or not, that is one thing that I will not tolerate.

The producers  knew pretty close how this would play out BEFORE that crazy bitch stepped on a plane.
If you kicked her out  then you would you be breaking your word and losing the big money. You signed a contract . I bet they have a clause that leaves you open for prodution cost if you dont follow through with the agreed format. Hollywood lives for this shit and they plan for it.

I turned it off when the bitch was breaking down when she first got there and saw the mounted deer.
I laughed but I couldnt watch anymore.

Anyone want to guess how much cash the families get ?
I say 100,000.00
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:05:46 AM EDT
[#34]
How'd the treehugger get in his safe?

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:08:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Dude should have whipped out his sack and said "Do you have one of these...NO? Then STFU!" Guns are staying, deer heads are staying, dogs outside, kids are doing chores, Bob fuckin Marley's gonna wash his GD hair or I'm gonna get my weed eater and cut it for him etc etc etc on down the line till the liberal POS's keeled over form sheer terror.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:08:45 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
How'd the treehugger get in his safe?

Kharn

I saw a LEO with a key getting into the glass cabinet.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:09:55 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
You lose I.Q. points when you watch this crap.

+1
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:10:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Did he get'em back?  I'd be suing the treehugger, the show, the station, the police, etc, she was not the legal owner of those firearms and it sounds like theft in my book.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:11:27 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Did he get'em back?  I'd be suing the treehugger, the show, the station, the police, etc, she was not the legal owner of those firearms and it sounds like theft in my book.

Kharn

I would think so.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:12:47 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm sure he got the guns back.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:14:17 AM EDT
[#41]
I bet the daughter of the liberal couple will be licking cooch before she's 15, if not already ....
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:22:23 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The producers  knew pretty close how this would play out BEFORE that crazy bitch stepped on a plane.
If you kicked her out  then you would you be breaking your word and losing the big money. You signed a contract . I bet they have a clause that leaves you open for prodution cost if you dont follow through with the agreed format. Hollywood lives for this shit and they plan for it.

I turned it off when the bitch was breaking down when she first got there and saw the mounted deer.
I laughed but I couldnt watch anymore.

Anyone want to guess how much cash the families get ?
I say 100,000.00

Well it would have been very clear BEFORE the show started that if the bitch touched my guns, there would be hell to pay.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:50:15 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I have a problem with anger and my wife won't let me watch those kind of shows.  I start yelling and screaming at the people on tv, forgetting that it's entertainment.  I fucking hate liberal hippies.  I don't know why I can't just get along with them and be more stoic about the whole thing...sometimes I just lose it and yell at them.  

Try living in a suburban sub-division full of such people. I don't have many friends here, as you can imagine, mainly because we keep to ourselves and have learned to keep our mouths shut. I'll be glad when our kids are grown up, and we're retired, so we can get the F^*% outta here.

Why do I live here? Because here is where the jobs are, and when I first moved here, I was one of them. Not any more, though.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:03:15 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Why have the good people of Arkansas NOT risen up and cast her into a lake?

You mean the place that Bill Klinton came from? Hmmmm........thay can't ALL be normal.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:38:54 AM EDT
[#45]
I laughed until I cried watching that show. Definately one for the record books
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:40:05 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:58:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Did anyone catch that in the beginning, the Gun owner said he wished he really had the liberal girl for a wife. (this was probrobly based on looks, and though still ugly she was thinner than his current wife) Then he ate those words later in the show. I wonder if he ate any crow from his wife for saying that?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:04:16 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Did anyone catch that in the beginning, the Gun owner said he wished he really had the liberal girl for a wife. (this was probrobly based on looks, and though still ugly she was thinner than his current wife) Then he ate those words later in the show. I wonder if he ate any crow from his wife for saying that?

yeah I noticed it, and said to the tv, "no you don't, just wait, your going to hate her!"
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:05:48 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:11:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Man there are so many quotes here that I want to use,I don't know where to begin.

1st,I didn,t get to see the show but I definately would have blown a gasket over the guns.They probably would have locked me up.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top